• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Raleigh 2010 - Aug 27-29 - $7,000 to top8 - Tournament Underway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
Id be down to team hal, bring back that old team africa, i have this mk ddd thing i wanted to try but havent teamed with an mk in a bit

I thought of it back at pound when me and wyatt had to play atomsk and lee and was wishing wyatt was mk for that set since he kept dying at like 0

OverLade

Smash Hero
Id be down to team hal, bring back that old team africa, i have this mk ddd thing i wanted to try but havent teamed with an mk in a bit

I thought of it back at pound when me and wyatt had to play atomsk and lee and was wishing wyatt was mk for that set since he kept dying at like 0
Sure Im down for that. Team Africa never got a chance to **** everyone. Lemme just get my ticket first though, keep on the lookout for someone else.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
better watch out you don't fight nairo in teams lol
lol yeah he seems to get me in teams a lot, but I seem to be garbage whenever I face him in teams

better watch out you don't fight him in singles, brah

I'm definitely ready for Nairo. :) Gonna camp behind dat shield all day.

Nairo

Banned via Administration
inui everytime we playin doubles i play like balls too and still whip me some booty. usuck
atomsk i sandbagged u everytime we played.
also inui i hope u shield vs me. u tell people i dont grab but you shouldve seen me vs orion 2nd set when he said he was gonna show people how to beat me. i whooped dat booty and made sure he realized the true meaning of booty. ima beat you so hard, youll gain all ur weight back. booty

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
Sandbagging= the ultimate john.

Who would sandbag when money's on the line? We all know smashers are a bunch of cheap ****s anyway.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
Just 2 more weeks until passes go on sale!

When passes go on sale, make sure you purchase the passes right away, and DO NOT wait to the last second.

Not only do passes sale out the closer you get to the event, but if you wait to the last day to purchase, and there are problems with the website, there is nothing you can do but hope to buy at the door.

So do not wait, and just purchase the passes right away!

Orion*

Smash Researcher
inui everytime we playin doubles i play like balls too and still whip me some booty. usuck
atomsk i sandbagged u everytime we played.
also inui i hope u shield vs me. u tell people i dont grab but you shouldve seen me vs orion 2nd set when he said he was gonna show people how to beat me. i whooped dat booty and made sure he realized the true meaning of booty. ima beat you so hard, youll gain all ur weight back. booty
try to be ksizzle less. LOL

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
name search. what do you mean orion? you're looking pretty ignorant/stupid right about nerr (more than you already are which is surprising. not alot of people are that ignorant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom