• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Raleigh 2010 - Aug 27-29 - $7,000 to top8 - Tournament Underway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
name search. what do you mean orion? you're looking pretty ignorant/stupid right about nerr (more than you already are which is surprising. not alot of people are that ignorant)
i dont argue for the sake of arguing, i dont think you understood what i meant by the post though -.-

/10lazys

Dopey

Smash Lord
ok i **** at teams...

who wants to team thats good????

btw whos housing??? or who wants to pick me up at a bus station or airport...cause i neeeeeed someone...

Jem.

Smash Master
Right now, my status is at maybe. Going to try my hardest since I have a top 50 seed and I love the community and love these tournaments. So I'll try my hardest to find a way to make it :)

Also, I might need a teammate.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Isn't this tourney during the first week of back to school or something? Might not be able to go...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I love how Jem, a good aggressive MK, refuses to team with a top class support player for some reason when we both need partners for this. So smart! :)

Dopey

Smash Lord
yes i am ; ) this games too fun not to play lol.

playin all MK, an gonna take this game ova =p i havnt seen u in 4ever! <3

Jem.

Smash Master
I love how Jem, a good aggressive MK, refuses to team with a top class support player for some reason when we both need partners for this. So smart! :)
You're silly, I can't confirm my attendance for this. I'm only 50-50. I might team with Felix if he's partnerless because we want to rep the Northwest + we make a good team.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
Raleigh passes will go on sale Wednesday, July 28th at 7 PM EST.

Be sure to purchase them as soon as possible as we expect them to go fast!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm still interested in going, but only if I get a partner I think will make the trip worthwhile in terms of fun and cash.

My doubles credentials are obvious to those I'd team with...so...who wants to team?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Jem want to team?

MLG_Deimos

Passes for Raleigh will go on sale Wednesday, July 28 at 7 PM EST.

You can purchase the pass by going HERE.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I bought some of the MLG apparel, I like it.

I'll see you all at the combine in DC...I look forward to meeting the MLG staff and personnel that is not AlphaZ.

MLG_Deimos

I bought some of the MLG apparel, I like it.

I'll see you all at the combine in DC...I look forward to meeting the MLG staff and personnel that is not AlphaZ.
Like me??

The combine is a Halo Reach tournament in Washington, DC.

The Pro Circuit will also be in Washington, DC which will be SSBB, Tekken 6, Halo 3, and WoW.

Just wanted to correct the terminology so nobody was confused.

Jem.

Smash Master
I don't think I'll be coming to Raleigh :(. I should be at WA-DC, but if you can't enter SSBB and the Reach combine, that'll be a tough decision

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I myself will be playing a lot of Reach when it comes out as well. Tremendously excited to see that action in the future, as well as the Brawl action!

MLG_Deimos

The Raleigh player passes go on sale tonight at 7 PM EST! Be sure to purchase your passes as soon as possible so you get one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom