• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Raleigh 2010 - Aug 27-29 - $7,000 to top8 - Tournament Underway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I figured that since your avvy is Falco you would be a Falco main, and since a lot of people I know put MK as their icons as a joke and don't really main him.

But it's alright, I was just under the wrong impression.

I'm hyped!

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
The Online Qualifier for Raleigh begins today!

You can register by going HERE. To register, all you need is 10 credits (7$), which can be purchased at the MLG Store

By participating, and winning a match in the Online Qualifier, you will earn Rank Points that will help in seeding at the Raleigh event. I always see posts complaining about random seeding. This helps prevent having to be randomly seeded, so go and play in this ladder, and you will earn rank points, and be seeded before those without any seeding points (pending that you win a match on the ladder).

You will also earn a chance to purchase a reserved player pass for Raleigh, before they go on sell to the public.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
I am always on that one dollar menu.

that $3 saved is amazing
lol

Just lower the fee so I can save money on lunch plz,

that is what all this is about

also if I can save like $3 - $5 on the venue fee that gives me a meal and singles or doubles + venue for like $20
I was thinking about attending this earlier

but now its a no for sure

unless you add doubles and lower venue fee to $5 - $7
ggs .

MLG_Deimos

The Online Qualifier for Raleigh begins today!

You can register by going HERE. To register, all you need is 10 credits (7$), which can be purchased at the MLG Store

By participating, and winning a match in the Online Qualifier, you will earn Rank Points that will help in seeding at the Raleigh event. I always see posts complaining about random seeding. This helps prevent having to be randomly seeded, so go and play in this ladder, and you will earn rank points, and be seeded before those without any seeding points (pending that you win a match on the ladder).

You will also earn a chance to purchase a reserved player pass for Raleigh, before they go on sell to the public.
Just wanted to repost this. Even last event, I saw many posts asking where the Online Qualifier was, even though I made several posts about it. Here it is again!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I am 100% attending this and I will win and m2k is a scrub.

Haters gonna hate.

no johns n00b get *****

clowsui

Smash Legend
why are you so obsessed with pp lol
cause i mained falco in melee + he's currently my favorite falco main and i consider him to be one of more interesting marths of 08 w/ regards to style? pp was the first one to actually explore bair as an aerial lol

plus s'not like anybody wants a good player to do ****ty...a good melee player at that. if melee player does bad at a brawl tournament and doesn't get bracket ****ed then it looks horrible for them in regards to the popular assumptions made by them w/ regards to brawl

clowsui

Smash Legend
i'm aware that he's not a ******* about brawl vs. melee lol, just saying other ppl will hold it up as something against one community or the other if he does poorly/does well

MLG_Deimos

Not if they do the Online Qualifier.
YES! I always see complaining about random seeding. However, there is a way not to be randomly seeded!

The Online Qualifier for Raleigh has begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom