• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 - April 16-18th ($7,000) - RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
I will be here from April 14th to the 19th. I have a hotel room paid for 2 miles from the venue with a shuttle service for Disney and all its parks(free). If people want to stay and split hotel cost with me, PM me.

Also, would anybody be able to give me a ride from the airport to my hotel? Your more than welcome to stay and practice etc. I've spent enough money!! :(

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
best believe ima be here....and im accepting ALL mm's............LETZ GOEZ

lee: i wanna stay with you :-(
10$ Pikachu vs Snake.

Wow...I'm MMing a lot of snake players, I should MM ally last so i get used to snake by then.

nevershootme

Smash Master
I will be here from April 14th to the 19th. I have a hotel room paid for 2 miles from the venue with a shuttle service for Disney and all its parks(free). If people want to stay and split hotel cost with me, PM me.

Also, would anybody be able to give me a ride from the airport to my hotel? Your more than welcome to stay and practice etc. I've spent enough money!! :(
there's bus services from the airport to disney property. only $20 for the trip, and at the end you can find someone to drop u to the airport when the event is over. I'd help but i'm not available to go to disney until friday at 6pm, but dropping ppl off to the airport after the tourney ends, i can try to do so.

mm's generally not allowed since it's considered gambling on their grounds and you'll be dealing with disney cops when they bust people.

gallax

Smash Hero

give me the times and where u need to go. i wouldnt mind picking u up and getting smoe practice in. idk if u remember me from winterfest. i came over and played u with my snake at the place u were staying at for winterfest.

candy!!!!!!!!! yooo we def gotta get some awesome matches in. u taught me at first snake when u came here last august and im def ready to match u now.

CO18

Smash Hero
Doubles registration is at the door I'm pretty sure.

CO18 MM?
Yeah I know but with the cap of 128 less ppl gonna end up showing to mlg period. I doubt people will travel just for doubles.

And sure how much ill do 5 or 10.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
player-1: purchase a visa gift card. It works the same as a credit card except there is a set amount of money on it (so just get a $35 card or maybe $40 just in case).

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
DONT DO IT> Dk has an infinite on Zss.

Hehe, cool. Come stay with me then!! My hotel information is below! :) i love yuu

there's bus services from the airport to disney property. only $20 for the trip, and at the end you can find someone to drop u to the airport when the event is over. I'd help but i'm not available to go to disney until friday at 6pm, but dropping ppl off to the airport after the tourney ends, i can try to do so.

mm's generally not allowed since it's considered gambling on their grounds and you'll be dealing with disney cops when they bust people.
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

give me the times and where u need to go. i wouldnt mind picking u up and getting smoe practice in. idk if u remember me from winterfest. i came over and played u with my snake at the place u were staying at for winterfest.

candy!!!!!!!!! yooo we def gotta get some awesome matches in. u taught me at first snake when u came here last august and im def ready to match u now.
Yeah dude, I definitely remember you! Awesome guy :).
I'm getting into Orlando (MCO) April 14th at 3:45 pm. I leave the 19th at 3:30 pm.

This is the hotel I'm staying at:

Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
7785 W Hwy 192
Kissimmee, FL 34747
Phone: 1 (407) 396-1828

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey I want to MM DK players for large sums of Money.

Also, Bum if you are going to MLG, we got to play. Inui had a $200 side bet with me on who would win between us, that I plan on cashing in. While we personally MM for like, a Dollar LOL.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend

Also, Bum if you are going to MLG, we got to play. Inui had a $200 side bet with me on who would win between us, that I plan on cashing in. While we personally MM for like, a Dollar LOL.
5$ vs my pikachu? I need to get wario exp.

Nope

Smash Lord
Lou and I have our Passes and our Plane Tickets, see everyone there!

I'm up for MM with anyone who wants to play!

gallax

Smash Hero
Yeah dude, I definitely remember you! Awesome guy :).
I'm getting into Orlando (MCO) April 14th at 3:45 pm. I leave the 19th at 3:30 pm.

This is the hotel I'm staying at:

Continental Plaza Hotel Kissimmee
7785 W Hwy 192
Kissimmee, FL 34747
Phone: 1 (407) 396-1828
kk. my number is 772-579-3046. if there is anyone else that needs a ride just give me a call and maybe i can help. i know candy wants to room with u lee so maybe he will have a similar flight.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Thank you good sir. Other people that expressed interest in rooming with me are Dphat/Dmg, also Razer and he said Dojo may be about it, so we will see.

Player-1

Smash Legend
player-1: purchase a visa gift card. It works the same as a credit card except there is a set amount of money on it (so just get a $35 card or maybe $40 just in case).
I got one for Christmas, but it's not working. On MLG it just said the transaction was denied, on pay pal it says:
This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card.

I'm going to go out and try buying another one, but I'm just not wanting it to be a waste time and money.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
MLG needs someone to hype a tournament properly. Money can only do so much. We need to tell people to sign up and register.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087

Lol pretty sure Bum isn't going, and if by some chance he does he never posts on the forums xD

Either way, I'll MM you =) I've needed to MM a good Wario for quite some time now...

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
ffffffffff I just realized that the livestream for this is going to have AMAZING quality.

hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom