• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG DC 2010 Results - October 15th-17th - FULL RESULTS NOW UP!

etecoon

Smash Hero
haha..seeing how m2k lost to 2 olimars I cant wait for him to hit up the boards talking about how its an even matchup or something

I guesss he forget that when **** hits the fan he always has his ledge to fall back on :(
this really wouldn't be a new thing, him and like half of NJ were claiming this as an even MU in 08 when the ban thing was just starting

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
one of the best smash weekends yet for me

@coney agreed, it seems like no mlg since cbus had as much swag, same with raleigh

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I had a great time here. I found out that I have so many basic match ups to work on. lol.
GG's to everyone lol.

I'll post shout outs later tonight! :D

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My tourney montage vid will be done in a few hours :D Yay for me staying up till 5 in the morning to get it done.

@ Chibo: Yeah, Cbus was just it imo. This was very close though.

Zucco

Smash Master
Keitaro getting mad close to beating Lee Martin. Good job man. STOP CHOKING AT THE END THOUGH. You choked against me last time too:c

Keitaro

Keitaro looking fly as ever although he was getting called Kingtoon all day since they both had on the same jacket. Good stuff Keitaro.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I don't get what the **** you guys are saying about swag. Using it in a weird way.

Coney

Smash Master
that's why i said s.w.a.g.

Stuff We All Get

i didn't even get a **** bookbag this time around, just some body wash and enough jerky sticks to reanimate a cow

D1

No johns about my performance, **** happens. Just gotta stop slacking. Great tourney, I had a blast :D.

I seen ppl I haven't seen in such a long time it was great seeing/hanging with all of you!

<3 Brawl community.

DIP!!!!!!!!!!

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
yay i got 25th without a classic controller!! EAT a d!ck if u lost 2 m3.

l,mao0o0 just kidding i luv everyone (all homo lol) great games peeps....

shoutout to anti for keepin it black nd call top 3 w/o a partner cocky *** nugguh lol good stuff
shoutout to keitAr0 for beating me right b4 i was gonna play lee martin again for in tourney lol hate u errrrrrrrrrr
shoutout xzax for rapin 1st in md/va wit his wack a55 falco0 kiddz 2 good
see u all at vc8!!

btw idc wut anyone says if u come from md/va u are BLACK lol...candy is a prime example lol yall my fav state to chill wit no LIE lol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Btw what da **** is wrong with MLG having black women doing the hand massage.

I woulda been in that chair for a good 30 mins if it was one of them Dr Peppa bishes.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Good <3, can you upload it ASAP plz (ill give you 3 bucks if its done like within 3 hours :))

I lost to Marth and Meta Knight.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIP
They'll be up tonight. I'm currently at work

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Fun tourney indubitably. Shoutouts when full results up. Want to give one out to everyone. :wolf:

Zucco

Smash Master
Shoutout to the dorito incident, making the ending to mlg funny as ****.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Rich you're gonna be upset. all of the Redskins were at the Gaylord this weekend for some party O.O

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I got DQ'd Winners Round 4 vs Junebug (who beat DEHF R3, so I probably would have lost anyway). But I probably had one of the easier brackets to get to R4.

I didn't do **** other than beat Kiraflax.

Top Bottom