• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG DC 2010 Results - October 15th-17th - FULL RESULTS NOW UP!

Shift

Smash Journeyman
After ESAM's death bracket, he deserves to place where he placed as well as some sleep. I would've been mentally drained.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
ESAM did SD game 3 and game 1 (game 1 it was his 2nd stock) but they were not game changers. ESAM was losing both games when it happened, and game 1 he brought it back and took the lead. In game 3, ESAM had been trying to get back on stage for a while, M2K had been keeping him stuck off stage. It might've changed things, but M2K had a good lead.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
The matches are up. It seemed to make a significant difference the first game where he had a percent lead even when he died. Still an SD is an SD, its not like you can blame it on m2k.

Also, Kawaii Poyo is sooooo annoying and hes in all the videos ive seen so far. Allys gf 2.0 maybe even worse. People had to keep telling him to calm down, rofl.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
The truth. What makes you think tyrant is better than me? Lool. We placed the same... I don't give a **** about consolation matches that you aren't getting money for. But okay Tyrant > Me. Swallow that black guy nut bro

Flayl

Smash Hero
Someone please fill out the characters of the rest of the top 64, or just point out what players used low/lower mid characters.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
The truth. What makes you think tyrant is better than me? Lool. We placed the same... I don't give a **** about consolation matches that you aren't getting money for. But okay Tyrant > Me. Swallow that black guy nut bro
random person: Anti's mad good.
Anti: Why everyone keep overhyping me for no reason... blah, blah, bs.
random person: X is better than Anti.
Anti: How you gonna say he's better than me. Stop jock riding... blah, blah, bs.

Black ppl just like to *****. =/

edit:
Props to Vinnie, Keitaro, and Zucco. They all did there best with their characters and they're all mad underrated.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Overhyped as in I'm not OMFG GODLIKE AMAZING. But neither is the person who people claim is better than me.

That's pretty easy to figure our rarthy.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Overhyped as in I'm not OMFG GODLIKE AMAZING. But neither is the person who people claim is better than me.

I was just kidding. Tyrant's kinda good though. lol

Count

Smash Champion
Wyatt is amazing but did anybody else notice that Felix got the Diddy Kong death bracket?

Anti+Ally arguably the two hardest people to beat with Diddy.

D

Deleted member

Mad props to polt gettin inn with 2003 yoshi good reads

The Truth!

Smash Ace

lol, way to blow a comment out of proportion. Where exactly did I say tyrant > anti? If you were going to be so insecure then you shouldnt have lost to socal or the consolation set. And where are you to call nuthuggers out when people say anti > tyrant, which happens considerably more often...?

Since you said it first I do think tyrant > you, but thats for several reasons before this tournament, and Im sure you really arent interested in hearing why. Its not too important anyways, as someone else said youre both good and about the same level.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to the old people I know: Was fun seeing you guys again.

Atomsk, stay godlike at remembering things. You're amazing. <3

Cristin <3

Alex's boobs <3

EE, we should have hit on the booth babes more.

Also you brawl players, stay sad

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Posting for subscription

MLG was epic as usual. Shoutouts and the tournament experience vid later this week.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I lost to mikehaze and M2K. Who the **** cares about consolation matches that aren't for money? Its basically a serious friendly. And ok truth you can think tyrant Is better than me. :) and yeah there's a difference between insecurity and responding to peoples opinions

You should learn that

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol I gotchu bro!! I never take forever with my stuff. I'm already home working on it now. Should be done Wednesday though, maybe earlier if I'm lucky.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
TBH Anti could of placed much better if M2K hadn't of gotten sent to losers so quickly. So Tyrant> Anti is kinda a illogical statement

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
TBH Anti could of placed much better if M2K hadn't of gotten sent to losers so quickly. So Tyrant> Anti is kinda a illogical statement
Jumping to a conclusion based off of one national is even more illogical.

Unless a person has played against both players or has seen both players play other top players and has a strong understanding of the game, he/she shouldn't be commenting on who's better.... Anti's better though. /regional bias

Top Bottom