• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 - June 4-6th - $7,000 - Ally, M2K...everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
hasnt this list already been posted?
except with swf instead of mlg names

also,
Code:
 tags ftw[/QUOTE]

Yes, people did post it before it was official.

However, this list is the official list provided by MLG.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
This is going to be interesting...

N seeing how seeding is if someone beats a top 16 player then that might say something....

LOTS OF PRESSURE

Please allow vids and LIVESTREAM???

MLG_Deimos

To those that played in the Columbus Online Qualifier, and won a match (you are ranked):

The emails have been sent to those that earn the opportunity to reserve a player pass for Columbus. Please check the emails linked to your MLG/Gamebattles username. They expire at 5 PM ET on Monday, May 3rd, so purchase them soon.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just purchased my players pass

ally - whats ur prediction on who i will beat in bracket causing an upset lol

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
To those that played in the Columbus Online Qualifier, and won a match (you are ranked):

The emails have been sent to those that earn the opportunity to reserve a player pass for Columbus. Please check the emails linked to your MLG/Gamebattles username. They expire at 5 PM ET on Monday, May 3rd, so purchase them soon.
what about players who got top 16 at orlando? i heard they would be able to purchase priority passes for columbus

So Fatal

Smash Master
wait wut? how did you get the player pass already!!! I am very confuse.

MLG_Deimos
Staffs
Administrator

MLG_Deimos

what about players who got top 16 at orlando? i heard they would be able to purchase priority passes for columbus
Pros get priority. However, there are no Pro players until after Columbus. So you will need to purchase the pass at 7 PM EST on May 5th.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Pros get priority. However, there are no Pro players until after Columbus. So you will need to purchase the pass at 7 PM EST on May 5th.
Is there a specific cap number set for this MLG? I was wondering cause I know some of my friends may be late on signing up.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Aight. The last MLG had about 170 but I'm pretty sure there's going to be more people at this since its closer to both the EC and WC this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom