• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 - June 4-6th - $7,000 - Ally, M2K...everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Nick Riddle for sure, and I think he is taking an SUV full of peoploe here. Also, Red Halberd and either HRNut or CO18 (I don't remember which one said it) said they are probably gonna go.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Nick Riddle for sure, and I think he is taking an SUV full of peoploe here. Also, Red Halberd and either HRNut or CO18 (I don't remember which one said it) said they are probably gonna go.
Sweet, ill have an SUV full of people too.

Everyone gather their SUVs!!

CO18

Smash Hero
Undecided between this and GAAME. Might go to GAAME idk when I will decide. Still have a free round trip ticket I could use any time if I change my mind but GAAME seems currently like more money and easier so x_x
How is gaame more money?

CO18

Smash Hero
Im not sure if Hrnut is going or not hes iffy so put me down *** just in case for either of us

OverLade

Smash Hero
Im not sure if Hrnut is going or not hes iffy so put me down *** just in case for either of us
Wait wtf? If he's not going, then Anti throw some me on that list too.

Also Candy I'm down to team if you don't team with Anti. I love teaming with Snake.

CO18

Smash Hero
Oh were you expecting to team with him for this cuz me and him planned on it I dunno if you guys talked or not or you just thought you were because you teamed b4 or w/e.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Oh were you expecting to team with him for this cuz me and him planned on it I dunno if you guys talked or not or you just thought you were because you teamed b4 or w/e.
We had talked about it and I was under the impression of us perma-teaming but if you guys wanna team that's cool too I'll find someone else.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Undecided between this and GAAME. Might go to GAAME idk when I will decide. Still have a free round trip ticket I could use any time if I change my mind but GAAME seems currently like more money and easier so x_x
I would say this is def more money, plus you can get more circuit points to make sure you get the highest seed for playoffs (avoiding adhd early in brackets) at championships lol

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Wait wtf? If he's not going, then Anti throw some me on that list too.

Also Candy I'm down to team if you don't team with Anti. I love teaming with Snake.
im down to team if you want...i LOVE teaming with mk...but if your down to team let me know asap b/c im trying to find a partner right away

CO18

Smash Hero
candys down, anti go get some wifi seeding points, i must make sure my plan for ally goes undisturbed

OverLade

Smash Hero
im down to team if you want...i LOVE teaming with mk...but if your down to team let me know asap b/c im trying to find a partner right away
Well I just gotta get back at HRNick to see what's really happening but assuming he's not coming I'm completely down to team ;)

I'll let you know asap.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
candys down, anti go get some wifi seeding points, i must make sure my plan for ally goes undisturbed
Hmm, i wonder what that plan is.

EDIT - When is MLG going to have a venue/hotel!?!?!?!?!?.

Those are da bess.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
pretty sure the convention center is connected to the mlg hotel anti.

Let's team?

yea right zex ***** you ^.^
I dont like teaming with people who loses to Ness players, gets 33rd, and goes emo for the rest of the day anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom