• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 - June 4-6th - $7,000 - Ally, M2K...everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Yea, its 10 credits to join (around 7$).

I made a couple posts about it when it opened, and then throughout ladder play.

When the next one opens, I'll make all my posts in cap and red ;)
this

I for one would really appreciate if u do that. change the font size to be bigger also XD

edit: would the next ladder begin and finish before the Columbus event (so would I be able to get seeding points before Columbus)?

M@v

Subarashii!
hey jv/deimos.

If we disband our gb team, will that affect anything besides wiping our records and removing us from the ladder?

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
Wait, the venue isn't a hotel? o_O
The Convention Center is connected to the Hyatt.

this

I for one would really appreciate if u do that. change the font size to be bigger also XD

edit: would the next ladder begin and finish before the Columbus event (so would I be able to get seeding points before Columbus)?
Consider it done. The Columbus Online Qualifier ladder play ends this Sunday. So expect the Raleigh one to be up a couple of weeks after that.

hey jv/deimos.

If we disband our gb team, will that affect anything besides wiping our records and removing us from the ladder?
No, but you will not get your credits back. I'd advise just playing and seeing how you do so you don't waste your credits. There is a specific date you have to leave the ladder with no penalty, and if you don't leave before them, your credits are considered used and you won't get them back if you leave.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Man i hope the results are varied for this event. Last mlg was SIIIIICK

BIG LOU=my hero

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
^ Agreed. Once thing that is always cool with MLG is just seeing new people perform against the best competition. I feel some people strive and others choke with the giant crowds.. Can't wait!

M@v

Subarashii!
Finalizing my plans tomorrow, and should have all my travel arrangements done.

Colaya should be with me for this one.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
Yeaaaaa people in the online ladder are able to purchase their player pass tomorrow :)
Only the ranked players earn the opportunity to purchase a reserved pass. This means, you had to win at least 1 game on the ladder.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I wanted to do the ladder, but it confused me too much.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Subscribed.

Justin are you still doing a carpool for this? I'll know what my plans are right after finals and tbh I'd rather do that then fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom