• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 - June 4-6th - $7,000 - Ally, M2K...everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
REMINDER: ALL COMPETITORS NEED TO BE IN THE VENUE BY 5:00PM TODAY.

Also, for Saturday and Sunday, make sure you are in the venue by 10:00AM. We will be starting promptly. There will not be any hold on matches, not for any amount of time. For Saturday this means anyone in the losers bracket (Winner's bracket show up at 3PM).

Thanks!

Sandbag00

Smash Apprentice
The area is under a SLIGHT RISK for severe weather today as thunderstorms begin to develop near the region.

2PM Update: The area is under a severe thunderstorm watch.

[o o] *Sandbag better leave now*

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Mav and Jake have Hunger/Malcolm confused I don't know who's winning what game XD.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Also: An interesting development in Winners Round 2. Before the game, Coneyz (Dedede) told Will (Donkey Kong) he would not use the chain grab against Donkey Kong, despite the huge advantage it poses. The players split the first two games and Game 3 went down to the wire. Near the end, Coneyz accidentally started a grab, let go on purpose, and basically allowed Donkey Kong to hit him, causing him to lose the match...

OverLade

Smash Hero
Midwest is prolly rockin the spirit bomb the same way Florida did. Having regional crowd hype seems to actually make a huge difference.

GOD KAIS

edit:
Arty over judge

Sandbag00

Smash Apprentice
A strong thunderstorm is expected to impact Columbus, Ohio by 11:30 PM EDT. This storm is capable of producing winds up to 60mph, and frequent lightning.

Tell the boys this if they're leaving within that time.

M@v

Subarashii!
Ill admit, I was nervous for what seemed like nothing vs a PRd ohio player....but I think it was because of the 30 mw players yelling every time I got hit. I really need to bring an mp3 to zone that **** out.

I feel I lost that match to myself, so many dumb mistakes plus a horrible cp vs lucario(picto).

Ill have to recompose myself, and **** losers like I did in orlando.

Coney

Smash Master
Also: An interesting development in Winners Round 2. Before the game, Coneyz (Dedede) told Will (Donkey Kong) he would not use the chain grab against Donkey Kong, despite the huge advantage it poses. The players split the first two games and Game 3 went down to the wire. Near the end, Coneyz accidentally started a grab, let go on purpose, and basically allowed Donkey Kong to hit him, causing him to lose the match...
kinda salty about this, because it never happened

game 1 he won pretty solidly on SV, game 2 i won pretty solidly on FD, game 3 we were both at 90% and i missed a tech on pictochat's slant and died @ 100% or so

also, i DID chaingrab, i just didn't infinite or smallstep. come on now.

now i guess i kinda understand since there were a few times where i accidentally smallstepped him and apologized (the lag on the tv made it hard to buffer a dash) and i'm not making any johns, but the idea that i just basically laid down is kinda insulting to both of us. he beat me legitimately, i didn't let him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom