• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I have something to ask.
Ok I just started playing meta knight
what are some good AT's
lol classic troll question.

also thats nasty? Can that really happen? Some **** ***** bimbo in my high school art class was talking something about that happening; Your going to make me remain celibate for another 22 years...
:urg:
dam ho u dum.
***** u kno u love my ****.

Gates showers with this song on.
Only when I'm drunk or have been hanging out with lain.

Well, you know what they say:

The more you know, the more you know!
I had a pretty good train of thought occur over this weekend. Here's how it went:

The more you know, the more things you have to be afraid of, which gives you more reason to run harder.
Cuz Knowledge Is Power
Fear stems from ignorance. Wise words from the LOC
You don't understand however. It's justified fear. Like fearing the wrath of God.

Knowledge is power. With Knowledge, comes the responsibility of running. Therefore, with power comes the responsibility of running.
Now you know.

And knowing is half the battle.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
How can it be good if you have Japes legal?

And there's no Melee or Smash64 either.

Crazy Canadians and their backwards concepts of fun.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
but theres a buffet,and its at freakin dave and busters,which is located next to a night club,movie theatre,and glow in the dark golf

dudddddddddddddddddde

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
still don't see how you blame one person when your explanation is "xyro's events are too big to be competed with", that means that people are either apathetic about how he may be hurting your metagame, or they agree with him that MK is too good and needs to be banned or restricted. either way your beef is with more than one person, he wouldn't have the biggest events if he wasn't doing things in a way that people liked.
If people TRULY were afraid that me banning/restricting meta would hurt the scene, they would boycott or hold there own events. This has YET to happen. We all know meta is the best and no amount of training will give you and advantage in the match-up so why worry about it? Even without meta training tx is the 2nd best state in the USA.

Either way my events are successful, after all im STILL getting 40+ at each event and there have been 21 hobos thus far.

etecoon

Smash Hero
lol namesearch'd

but really aside from "texas is the 2nd best state" I didn't see what about his post was so ignorant

etecoon

Smash Hero
it's pretty bad when they continue taking the bait AFTER you've told them you're trolling, idiocy is habitual I guess.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Lol you would get it if you spent time in the Houston thread (not the Baptist King, but about DMG and the Baptist King).
Lol wut. At first I was wondering why you thought I wouldn't know about the baptist king. Do explain.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
KING OF THE BAPTIST

Yep
halfman likes his women/men half/half.

Sorry Tallman.

KING OF THE BAPTIST!
DMG
11:10 PM
I'm gonna make a shirt
11:10 PM
King of the Baptist
11:11 PM
With a Crown on it
Wear that
with a Baptist King Crown
and a King Robe
and a King Staff
and in my hands
will be a platter
of spaghetti and MK meatballs
11:13 PM
In the Wind, the Warrior Waits, Baptist King is Gay, then Dphat faints.

thebadnewzbear06
11:24 PM
lmfao
bobby
imma post that

DMG
Done
Baptist Priest
Baptist

Doesn't matter
Shhh Gnes the day will come when your Sig will be White Girls instead of Asians.

Baptist King BI.
Lol wut. At first I was wondering why you thought I wouldn't know about the baptist king. Do explain.
Lol^ just read all of those. Complements of DMG and the Houston thread.

OverLade

Smash Hero
How the hell is NJ better than Texas?

ADHD being better than all of Texas (lol on paper) doesn't mean the region as a whole is better.

IMO Socal (by itself lol) is the only region better than Texas.

My room is the secretly the best region in the US...for hot women...the junk stroking kind

CO18

Smash Hero
Umm you overrate texas rofl. If theyre inactive players were playing then maybe yea but their current status not at all. Theyre not even top 3 currently.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
ADHD < DMG. Only cause I play gay and would time him out. Other than that, that sounds about right (although I think Dojo could take him on in tournament).

It depends on how you are comparing the states IMO. Texas has one of the stronger top 5's out there, a pretty good top 10, but a weaker top 15 than the other "strong" areas/states.

If we are talking about Doubles, it's clear Texas is pretty much the best overall at that. If you count Lee Martin as Texas, then hands down no contest. Without him, we're still a strong contender for #1 in that spot.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Umm you overrate texas rofl. If theyre inactive players were playing then maybe yea but their current status not at all. Theyre not even top 3 currently.
I was counting their innactive players, I always do, as I dont follow all the tournaments results, just the average level of their good players is high considering the number of good players.

Comment about FL being the best region.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
ADHD < DMG. Only cause I play gay and would time him out. Other than that, that sounds about right (although I think Dojo could take him on in tournament).

It depends on how you are comparing the states IMO. Texas has one of the stronger top 5's out there, a pretty good top 10, but a weaker top 15 than the other "strong" areas/states.

If we are talking about Doubles, it's clear Texas is pretty much the best overall at that. If you count Lee Martin as Texas, then hands down no contest. Without him, we're still a strong contender for #1 in that spot.
I completely agree with the Doubles part. Texas takes Doubles to another level, and they take it seriously.

Gnes

Smash Master
I see regions alot differently after winterfest...florida(besides CO18 hyping everyone) is really underrated, but I also came to a realization of how overrated some people are(wont say any names).

Only time will tell

Texas is the best doubles region, no doubt about that though lol...

Top Bottom