• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I see marth beating mk in a year or 2 if this game continues..

He seems to be the only character that has an answer for everything that's not a gimmick that works once or twice.
i think fox beats mk on neutrals
no one agrees tho lol

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I hate not to sleep well....
In tourneys in horrible to play in automatic cuz you're more worried about keep yourself awaken.
I hate it everytime it happens (on school, hangouts, excersices or whatever I have to do).

@kaffei: we learned not to use the words "neutral stages" since no stage is truly neutral. =P

etecoon

Smash Hero
I just use neutral to define stages that are simple and not excessively gimmicky. obviously different platform layouts and stage size will affect matchups but there's still an obvious difference between a stage like battlefield and brinstar, it's really ridiculous to claim that there isn't

!!!RM!!!

Smash Journeyman
I just say starter stages. :/ But imo a "neutral" stage is one that generally doesn't give massive advantages to specific characters. I don't think its possible to have a completely neutral stage unless it gives no advantages or nerfs to any character. Every stage has suuuumthin' that tweaks what characters have to do to win. :D

If you have the choice to drink a 5-hour energy or just water... please just go with the water. :S That stuff is vile. :p

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hey, guys, I'm new to the MK Boards. I've decided as of today (at 3:01am, no less), I will change mains from R.O.B. to Meta Knight. I guess I really like the playstyle... and, well, Meta Knight's just too good. The R.O.B. Boards will probably hate me for this, considering I'm supposed to be in the Community Combo Video... but I figured if Ally (an MK/Snake main) can be in a Captain Falcon Community video, then perhaps the ROBuddies will forgive me.

tl;dr: I'm a Meta Knight main now. Hope you guys are willing to accept a new MK player.

Jem.

Smash Master
Havok is coming to our monthly Saturday. Zex came 2 months ago, now Havok this month.. You guys should be sure to check out the live stream. It should be hype no matter who wins.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Yeah, it's pretty much similar: space well your tilts, if you're doing well you're very hard to gimp, and you have strong killmoves.
Just change down-B for up and remember you do not need to charge your neutral-B

AfroQT

Smash Master
When in doubt hit the B button. Whether its up B, neutral B, Side B, or Down B. ONE of those is going to be good for whatever situation your in.

OCD

Smash Cadet
When in doubt hit the B button. Whether its up B, neutral B, Side B, or Down B. ONE of those is going to be good for whatever situation your in.
Even though this sounds too good to be true... its true. do it, use it, spam it. if youre MK it doesnt matter cuz ppl gonna hate on you for usin him anyway. I wouldnt call MK a better character either guys. i would just say he's a much more easier one to use... yep yep
Mew

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Also as a new mk main, get used to everyone cheering against you. >:[
Yeah, I figured as much. Then again, don't people always hate on character numero uno in any fighting game? Melee, people hated - and still do - on Fox (if memory serves me well). BlazBlue, people hate on Litchi; a character I want to main, not because she's top tier - no, I wanted to main her before I knew her tier placement - but because she's got large, voluptuous... combo potential.

As for Meta Knight, well, he's just fun and random when you get the chance to play around with him. The fact that his pink color resembles the color scheme of Kefka Palazzo of Final Fantasy VI is also a plus. So, even though there will be naysayers cheering against me, who cares? They're just strangers I know not from a hole in a wall anyway. :p

tl;dr: Hater's gonna hate.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
What's wrong with spreading love, tolerance and friendship?
Internet lacks of them....

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Nah, there's more troll threads and not-funny YLYL.
I go there mostly because of Ponies and Baw....

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Bronies are probably the best people on SWF. Right up there with Texans :cool:

Top Bottom