• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Lol. e-*****s are silly. :p

I think guys obess over animated girls because its the easiest thing for some guys to do. Like they don't have to deal with RL girl stuff or truth about a girl. Like if she gains weight/gets knocked up/girl emotional problems. That'll never happen to animated girls, so its like they stay perfect to them.

Zss will never get pregnant, gain a bunch of weight, or ***** at you about her problems, she is just there. Haha.

AfroQT

Smash Master
They aint doin you.

Yo whos playin Dragon Age 2? Came out yesterday i'm all over this got the strategy guide and everything. Wish i didn't work so much so i'd have more then like 5 hours of gameplay in 2 days.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Rofl MK boards discussing women.

I guess its better then reading another series of "ZSS IS SO HOT" posts.
I was talking to a friend about this the other day. I've never ever ever understood the fascination with animated females, whether it be 3d or anime or whatever. Whatever happened to the glory of real females. I hear most smashers talk about animated females more then real ones. Scary.
I believe that it's symbolic.

etecoon

Smash Hero
lol @ dividing chicks into tiers
I was fine with it when people just discussed them using simple ratios, now people are going around talking **** like "asians are +3 vs black chicks" and I have no idea what they're talking about! : (

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I've been off a couple days and I missed that gurl topic.
It seemed like it was fun... ):

Jem.

Smash Master
Heard rumors it might hit Oregon and Cali too, just what someone on AiB said so I don't know for sure since I dont watch the news

#prayforjapan add it to your tweets any tweeters! seeing the pictures its so saddening i cant imagine what I'd do.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Man, that ****s crazy. O_o

I hope rain, brood, suinoko, and earth are okay and that they aren't one of those who are missing or trapped under debris. :(

etecoon

Smash Hero
chrono trigger soundtrack too good

half of my media library is from the video game arrangement community lol

AfroQT

Smash Master
You ever hear the Chrono Trigger mixtape mixed by DJ Epoch? Remixes of alot of songs with rap songs over them, most (like 90%) of the rap songs are terrible but the instrumentals are pretty damn good.

Staco

Smash Champion
Beat Orion this weekend 2:0
Got 4th (losing to Calzorz and Leon)
3:1 vs. Calz, shouldnt have lost the first two games (had a lead and then made much of bad decisions)
and 3:2 vs. Leon
Im not happy about my placing, since I could have placed better. :(

Everything got recorded.

Orion got 7th losing to Mr-R in losers bracket
Mr-R 5th losing to leon in losers, lol.
Crazy loser bracket, since Calz kicked out Mr-R and Luigi_Player kicked out Leon (Leon is not that good vs. Diddy K)

My set vs. Orion was pretty crazy.

Top Bottom