• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
P4, I approve of this thread title.

I suggest watching the anime, then catching with the manga, then going back and reading the rest of the manga.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Sadly, it is a history lesson.

Idk why my peeps in red censored ****, it's just short for Japanese lmao but I guess maybe it was used as a derogatory term in WWII idk

I mean I understand why n***a and c***k are censored, but not j**s

L

idk

Suspect

Smash Hero
idkkkkkkkkkkkk

u think ***'s are prettier than koreans? like idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I'm onto a more normal hispanic/white phase now though which is evident from my new tag. Suspect would be proud.
of the white phase, hispanics make me barf

Exdeath

Smash Master
Sadly, it is a history lesson.

Idk why my peeps in red censored ****, it's just short for Japanese lmao but I guess maybe it was used as a derogatory term in WWII idk

I mean I understand why n***a and c***k are censored, but not j**s

L

idk
**** is the pretty much the highest racial slur against the Japanese that was indeed used in World War 2. Unfortunately, it's also the most efficient/convenient shorthand as well.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
White-looking chicks of Mexican descent da besssssssssssss.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
She is more than fling worth lol, but that's kinda just how she is atm, gotta grow up a little more first :ohwell:

Also, she has like 5000 (seriously, I'm not joking) friends on FB, so I doubt posting her pics would be a big deal lol

AfroQT

Smash Master
Rofl MK boards discussing women.

I guess its better then reading another series of "ZSS IS SO HOT" posts.
I was talking to a friend about this the other day. I've never ever ever understood the fascination with animated females, whether it be 3d or anime or whatever. Whatever happened to the glory of real females. I hear most smashers talk about animated females more then real ones. Scary.

Top Bottom