• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Got my named changed to my real name now :)
I love my nick too much that people call me Kyo IRL. lol

w/e
I just went to a animecon. They had a Brawl tournament....
Games were 1v1 single elimination and Final match was a 3-stock FFA with 4 people..... :/

NNID
Budget_Player
God ****ing dammit I am now angry. Brawl in Berlin 2 was announced. Its stagelist has banned both RC and Brinstar. One of two is typical; that's why you have a stage ban. But no. Both of them. And 3 starters. After I spoke to the host for about an hour last night about why this was a bad idea. And the worst part? People are probably going to run to support him about banning both RC and Brinstar. FML. I kind of relied on Frigate... now I have Delfino. Which I suck at.

Albert.

Smash Master
Yeah, I agree ^^^^, except vs Snake obviously.

The main platform might be even better for sharking than Delfino because there's less space for them to run away from you with.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah, I agree ^^^^, except vs Snake obviously.

The main platform might be even better for sharking than Delfino because there's less space for them to run away from you with.
I think it's better vs Snake than FD though.

:059:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
If someone took RC and brinstar from me id probably learn a new character or quit. Lol. I spent waaay too much time on those stages. xD

I hate rules that make falco, diddy, ics, ect. betterrrr Ugghhh

Staco

Smash Champion
Okay, 5 starters: ICs strike the two non FD, SV, BF starter and still got like 2 counterpicks in one set.
Seriously, 3 starters or 5 starters just makes a minor difference:
BF or SV, both great stages for ICs.

@ Kassy, I never counterpicked Brinstar or RC yet, since it ALWAYS got banned.
Except I played non MK in a friendly Money Match.
E.g.: last weekend I played Yikas Yoshi with Ike and I picked RC 3 times xD (him picking port town and brinstar, lol).

NNID
Budget_Player
I CAN'T GO TO BRINSTAR ANYMORE? THIS **** IS SO UNFAIRcaps
No, "I CAN'T GO TO FRIGATE ANY MORE? THIS **** IS SO UNFAIR". Seriously, according to the host, he wanted to cut Frigate and PS2 as well before I convinced him... That would've left us with, uh, halberd.

Okay, 5 starters: ICs strike the two non FD, SV, BF starter and still got like 2 counterpicks in one set.
Seriously, 3 starters or 5 starters just makes a minor difference:
BF or SV, both great stages for ICs.
I can win against ICs on BF most of the time. I MM'd literally every ICs player who came to Dogusch Smash (except orion but he doesn't count because it's a secondary), and the difference between SV and BF is a pretty big deal IMO. And then there's the Diddy matchup, where it's also a huge difference. And the falco matchup, where I do bizarrely well on Battlefield... Seriously I just don't like FD or SV.

BF is the best starter against ICs

We have a solid local ICs that CPs Yoshi's, I hate it.
Yeah, I always wonder... Platform cancel->grab. Why don't more ics abuse that? No scrooging, either.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I hate halberd, not even for MK it's a personal bad stage no matter what character I use(I used to use a lot of snake too). the background distorts my vision too much, I can't focus at all with that bull ****

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Halberd feels weird to play on for me
same with Lylat that stage is booty

ADHD

Smash Hero
I see marth beating mk in a year or 2 if this game continues..

He seems to be the only character that has an answer for everything that's not a gimmick that works once or twice.

Top Bottom