• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Player-4

See you in 25 years
B-B-B-B-But...I was a Zebra before I knew about MLP. You don't love me P4? D:
I have no problem with zebras, just ponies

Wow. I come to look at the majesty of my character's boards and all I see is ****ing ponies. Player four of your kind do something please.
It's fourth player of your kind, get it right.

I'll permaban the next MLP avy user to post in here

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
So I come to find out that Adult Swim will be showing the movie, "The Room" this Thursday at 12:30am. I dunno about you guys, but I'm so watching it. Granted they'll edit out the sex scenes (probably for the better, really), but come on; it's literally the best worst movie in the world. XD

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Uh oh. *facepalm*

._.
Some how I believe the thread title merely attracted more ponies.
Ever heard of the "red button" thing? You tell someone not to press a shiny, red, candy-like button, and said someone will be tempted to do just that - press it. "No ponies allowed" is no different. Anarchy: that's what this world revolves around. XD

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Maybe he smashed his face on the keyboard and used the result as the Social Thread name? Actually, lemme try that...

vghj k

There... that's my result.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
"The Room"

whats that about?
The Room = The best worst movie you'll ever see.

It's so bad, and the acting and plot (if there is any) is just so asinine, but at the same time, you can't help but sit through it and poke fun at how bad the movie really is. I could go on, but Google and Wikipedia has more info. XD

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Also, Plan 9 from Outer Space.

Looks like The Room tried to save its lack of anything with sex (lol)
P9FOS looks like a great and successful attempt for Epic Fail.

OCD

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I figured as much. Then again, don't people always hate on character numero uno in any fighting game? Melee, people hated - and still do - on Fox (if memory serves me well). BlazBlue, people hate on Litchi; a character I want to main, not because she's top tier - no, I wanted to main her before I knew her tier placement - but because she's got large, voluptuous... combo potential.

As for Meta Knight, well, he's just fun and random when you get the chance to play around with him. The fact that his pink color resembles the color scheme of Kefka Palazzo of Final Fantasy VI is also a plus. So, even though there will be naysayers cheering against me, who cares? They're just strangers I know not from a hole in a wall anyway. :p

tl;dr: Hater's gonna hate.
yessir. tis the truth...
its your game so use who you want. =]
Mew

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
quick! Somebody kill iit with fire!!! I'm digging this cookie symbol on the post box though.

Reizilla

Looks like a cookie to me. If it's just paint, then I'm pretty sure it's vegan. Free cookie ftw.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
LMAO! Currently watching The Room, and they didn't even edit out the smut scenes... rather, they black-barred parts of it! XD

Also, what the hell just happened?! Everything's bright and
Yellow! It's literally hurting my eyes. Then there's a cookie icon as the color palette, and people's quoted posts read "FRIDAY" this and "ClickityClank" that! Did I just miss something?! O:

EDIT: I just got it... it's April Fools. @____@

Reizilla

Right about now is when my. little. po ny. could've helped you out.

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
I hate April Fools, it's just a "holiday" for people to be ***holes and get away with it
It's a lot of fun if you don't take it too far, and you can take a joke also.

...Course, this is coming from the person who put spicy hot sauce in their friends taco before bringing it over to her. She can't even handle medium. I regret nothing.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I've proposed that 100% of the people who watch this p0ny show are g@y.

And if you are g@y, then that makes you straight.

Top Bottom