• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Jem.

Smash Master
I play diddy, marth, snake, falco "seriously" in friendlies. usually when I do my training sessions by myself, i play all those characters vs level 3 mk, then do mk vs level 3 mk for about 10-20 minutes. really depends how fast i get bored. i just do it to stay warm/memorize the weights, because i dont play too much in between tournaments like I was in the past.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I play a million secondaries. Lately it's been peach and snake. I played snake for like 6 hours last night and I loved it, I love being creative with him/setting up traps. xD

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
hey i was wondering, do you guys secondary anyone? If so, who? I secondary mario(i think i'm pretty good with him haha)
Pikachu and Olimar. I pick other characters like PT, ZSS, and what not for friendlies also.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Well, you just changed thread tittle, your avi and stuff so... =P
I've been reading One Piece manga for a while now, I'm at the latest chapter and unlike Naruto and Bleach (who are plain boring now...), OP is still awesome and makes me want next issue. (:

Top of Brony philosophy: Tolerate Intolerance towards ponies (:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I had a Nico Robin avy for a while, then went to Psylocke, the back to a Robin avy. I also thought the thread needed a new title lol.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
One peice is soooo long though. I wanna read it because my pal hilt suggested it, but man, I enjoy closure in my mangaz/animuz.
:X

etecoon

Smash Hero
there are two kinds of brawl players

MK mains

and MK mains that haven't realized that they are MK mains yet

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I stopped reading when OneManga stopped working. :(

Also drunk. wee.
You dumb

and dumb

One peice is soooo long though. I wanna read it because my pal hilt suggested it, but man, I enjoy closure in my mangaz/animuz.
:X
It seriously is the best shonen out there, and my friend who reads nothing but manga (gnes, lol namesearch now :awesome:) says there hasn't been a bad chapter lol and I believe him since I've been watching the anime and it's soooo good, but I mean if you want closure then don't read it, the guy making it said he wants to do at least 1000 chapters, and we're only in the low 600s right now

i main mk now
No you don't

Exdeath

Smash Master
You dumb

and dumb

It seriously is the best shonen out there, and my friend who reads nothing but manga (gnes, lol namesearch now :awesome:) says there hasn't been a bad chapter lol and I believe him since I've been watching the anime and it's soooo good, but I mean if you want closure then don't read it, the guy making it said he wants to do at least 1000 chapters, and we're only in the low 600s right now

No you don't
I got to ~ 200 and I just read any more because I find it too boring for some reason.

Exdeath

Smash Master
One thing that I like to do is start spamming Nair. It's especially effective against Wario, though; it traps him on the ground and then combos into a lot of things. It's not very good; it's just something that I like to do every now and then (I love Nair a lot -- it's definitely one of my favorite moves in the game).

SAX

Smash Ace
One thing that I like to do is start spamming Nair. It's especially effective against Wario, though; it traps him on the ground and then combos into a lot of things. It's not very good; it's just something that I like to do every now and then (I love Nair a lot -- it's definitely one of my favorite moves in the game).
haha. I'll help you learn the wario mu one of these days =)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Wait kassandranova doesn't like one piece

Super De-hype
I didn't say I don't like it, it's just I haven't read it yet. It just looks super long, and that intimidates me! :O

Jem only likes them girls on the television. :p
So unless your a girl on t.v. vato...
xD

Top Bottom