• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
thats the best part though there was no baw vs sf argument

its strange you'd say that nic as theres quite a few people here that enjoy the vs series.

as for me eh, personally 59$ for a fighting game is too much. But what really urks me is paying 5$ for download content characters. Thats bull****
I'd rather pay $60 for a good 360 game, than pay $40 for a crappy Wii game.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
as for me eh, personally 59$ for a fighting game is too much. But what really urks me is paying 5$ for download content characters. Thats bull****
60 bucks isn't bad if the game was worth 60, which it isn't at this point. No spectator mode in lobbies (8 men too, no excuse for that), no replay, questionable roster, and like you said, they're going to go to town with DLC. Unacceptable. Also I heard there is no kick feature for lobbies, and if the people who play are anything like the SSF4 wifi warriors, that means some people will stay even if it's a ****ty red connection =/

I'm waiting for a patch or a price drop. Whatever one comes first.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Lol. I wanna get mvc3. xD
I have a fight stick for the 360 unopened just lying around my aparetment, and it will probably stay that way for awhile until I feel like buying another fighting game.

I like a lot of games, and people who hate on other games be mad because they're most likely scrubs or they don't feel like learning the game. xD

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
60 bucks isn't bad if the game was worth 60, which it isn't at this point. No spectator mode in lobbies (8 men too, no excuse for that), no replay, questionable roster, and like you said, they're going to go to town with DLC. Unacceptable. Also I heard there is no kick feature for lobbies, and if the people who play are anything like the SSF4 wifi warriors, that means some people will stay even if it's a ****ty red connection =/

I'm waiting for a patch or a price drop. Whatever one comes first.
yup same here, the net code is god aweful from what i keep hearing people say

so if anyone reading this thinks they're the only person that cant find mvc3 matches online your not alone and theres a patch coming out for that too

also this;
http://www.next-gen.biz/news/ono-rules-out-ssfiv-arcade-for-consoles

ono trolls us again!

Lol. I wanna get mvc3. xD
I have a fight stick for the 360 unopened just lying around my aparetment, and it will probably stay that way for awhile until I feel like buying another fighting game.

I like a lot of games, and people who hate on other games be mad because they're most likely scrubs or they don't feel like learning the game. xD
nah i think for some it goes deeper then that, its ez to hate something at face vaule but harder to hate at an aspect of the game you dont want to deal with constantly

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I don't listen to what Ono says, nor do I care. He's an idiot and I wish SRK and Eventhubs would stop posting his dribble. Also, I don't care if AE comes out or not. If it does, I have a feeling Fei, Twins and possibly even Makoto are going to get nerfed or tweaked.

I heard MvC3 lacks a kick function in lobbies and doesn't even tell you what kind of connection you're getting into. That's disaster right there. Someone let me know when they patch online. :urg:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Lmao why do you keep asking Smash Boards to let you know stuff about MvC3? Ask SRK, they're the ones who would know instead of 2 possible lurkers on here that know something about it.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Lmao why do you keep asking Smash Boards to let you know stuff about MvC3? Ask SRK, they're the ones who would know instead of 2 possible lurkers on here that know something about it.
Yeah, I laugh at the mv3 posts. xD

Also what's the anime convention at whobo like? Do random anime kids wander in and enter the tournament? And if they do can they be put into my pool? Lol. Anime con tournaments be mad free. xD

V1CE

Smash Champion

Also what's the anime convention at whobo like? Do random anime kids wander in and enter the tournament? And if they do can they be put into my pool? Lol. Anime con tournaments be mad free. xD
i <3 anime tournaments. I went to one once with a 20 entry fee for singles and it had like 60 people enter... all of them were random people... Thee rules were ****ed up and so was stage list... this was awhile ago tho i got like 2nd only losing to my friend at the time i wasnt that good either

Player-4

See you in 25 years

Lol yeah there's always random scrubs there, and I'm sure Xyro would put a few in your pool if you made it :)

Nic64

Smash Lord
I ***** a comicon tourney but I only got a $25 gift card, they weren't sure about our gambling laws so there was no pot : (

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
projection/10

btw been playing since Smash64 =/

anyways I think im done with all fighters atm. Have a career to focus on now. Hired on the spot FTW. Try not to trip into **** while im gone to you Smashers, and try not to get mashed into an ultra for you Street Fighters.

I'll still have to come back though and update the Jigglypuff guide that I wrote:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=258865

etecoon

Smash Hero
not having met or seen a picture of kaffei, I always assumed he must look something like this

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I've tried a lot of characters... Zelda, GW, Marth, Ike, Zamus, TL, Peach.... I secondary/sub them in that order.... I suck with pretty much anyone, tho.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I also use marth and snake, recently I've been experimenting with diddy just to get better against him but I'm finding I kind of like it, he's such a homo. I may actually take diddy as one of my serious characters

Staco

Smash Champion
hey i was wondering, do you guys secondary anyone? If so, who? I secondary mario(i think i'm pretty good with him haha)
I 2ndary lots of characters in friendlys.
I also do pretty well with them, but I don´t spend enough time on one of them, to get really good.
I would like to learn ICs, but CG training is no fun at all.
Fox is also awesome, but he sucks vs. Pikachu and ICs, which annoys me.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I alt Snake, Rob, Bowser and almost the entire cast, but I always go Wolf or Mk in tourney (Primarily Wolf). Wolf vs Mk is so fun =).

Albert.

Smash Master
I "main" Meta but I also use Marth frequently, the 2 years experience with him is still invaluable xD.
I secondary DDD and Pika for their LOL-win-match-ups, too.
Ike is also fun, especially when they don't know the match up. Ike is one of the most **** characters for when they don't know exactly how to deal with him.

Exdeath

Smash Master
There's virtually none of me traveling there. If anything I'll be coming off the end of christmas vacation... Actually, I might already be in the states at that time... Hmm.
Did you get the scholarship?

I also use marth and snake, recently I've been experimenting with diddy just to get better against him but I'm finding I kind of like it, he's such a homo. I may actually take diddy as one of my serious characters
I recently picked up Diddy just to help some people learn the MU and I'm actually starting to like him. I don't think that Diddy mains realize how good/gay their own character is hahaha.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
People overate the **** out of Diddy!!!!!!! Maybe I just think that because Wolf is even with Diddy.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
not having met or seen a picture of kaffei, I always assumed he must look something like this

Well, you got the height right.

vato_break said:
hey i was wondering, do you guys secondary anyone? If so, who? I secondary mario(i think i'm pretty good with him haha)
Sometimes, I play Kirby. 90% of the time I play MK

theunabletable

Smash Lord
In friendlies I'll play Falco a lot, and Wario against MKs a lot, but in tournament I pretty much only use MK (I might start playing Wario in tournament instead of the ditto, though. Matchup is so fun lol)

Joaco

Triforce of Wisdom
NNID
JoacoRyu8
Zelda/Sheik, I don't know why, but for me is so fun playing with her :p
I only use her in matches that I know I'm going to win easely lol

Top Bottom