• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Orion*

Smash Researcher
its probably because when im really inspired i play like a complete homo looool

but its cool, i kinda get used to it. the haters fuel me :D

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yes ive heard stories about your homo ness, which is why i asked that question lol

on a more very serious note, please be very careful in europe for terrorist ****...

etecoon

Smash Hero
orion plays like a homo but he's cool IRL at least from the few moments we spoke

and I saw some vid where he did the chewie growl so he must be awesome

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
yes ive heard stories about your homo ness, which is why i asked that question lol

on a more very serious note, please be very careful in europe for terrorist ****...
yeah i was reading that

i despise religious extremest they make a mockery out of religion.

in fact i just left the "christian gamers" group because i dont want people to think im hardcore religious or not respectful of non-religion or other religion. I also left aib one too but it was because they kept spamming me lol

i mean dont get me wrong im catholic but im not like "lol everything written in bible is true/accurate"

my logic

man is imperfect

man wrote bible

bible is imperfect

i mean really u dont get baptized u go to hell? then wtf happens to all the other religions? i wasnt even baptized i once tried to but it was too much a pain in the *** to join this church. I'll probly try again when i move tho

not trying to offend anyone just stating how i feel. so you shouldnt care anyways

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i have a feeling the alleah and god are one in the same

both religions came from the middle east

muslisms have really cool and awesome ideas about how to pray and be religious, that includes respecting different types of animals and having very deep rich customs. My only issue with muslims is..well..they're very extreme to the point where women have no rights

i remember hearing about a farmer that purposely made a noose around his ox's neck so tight it died, just so he could feed his family in a bad time. Things like eating meat are forbidden.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
i have a feeling the alleah and god are one in the same

both religions came from the middle east

muslisms have really cool and awesome ideas about how to pray and be religious, that includes respecting different types of animals and having very deep rich customs. My only issue with muslims is..well..they're very extreme to the point where women have no rights
Allah is just the Arabic word for God. They are the same thing; it's just the same word in a different language.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
thats the thing blue muslims believe their god is different than the christian one...i think they're both the same thing after studying both religions

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
What? I'm a Muslim and I think God is the same no matter what language you say the word in. The religion is just different because the prophets are different and the message just changes slightly between Christianity, Islam, and the Jewish religion.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
She was talking to me (calling me Blue as a short way of saying my user name), and forgot to put punctuations to seperate the two words.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'd tread lightly on the whole religion topic guys, it can change fast and get ugly.

I mean I don't care as long as it's peaceful, I'm just giving everyone fair warning, don't let it get out of hand.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
What? I'm a Muslim and I think God is the same no matter what language you say the word in. The religion is just different because the prophets are different and the message just changes slightly between Christianity, Islam, and the Jewish religion.
not necessarily, jews see jesus as a great prophet and from what i remember most muslims see jesus the same way. Hes just not as important as he is in Christianity. I agree that alot of the advice/stories/life lessons told are very similar which is why i dont see why we cant have peace between religions

i gotta say tho i have some mad respect for that guy who killed that ox to feed his family that took some massive balls

Orion*

Smash Researcher
i live in like the smallest college town, lmao i seriously doubt there would be a terrorist attack here, 70% of the town is students XD

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
you were still from the us arent you?

that happy go lucky **** will get you killed if your not careful...if i were your parents your *** would be back in the states hella fast. Europeans dont need visas to cross borders. So you have to keep an eye on your ***.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
you were still from the us arent you?

that happy go lucky **** will get you killed if your not careful...if i were your parents your *** would be back in the states hella fast. Europeans dont need visas to cross borders. So you have to keep an eye on your ***.
lmao you dont know me, and youve never traveled with me, so chill ^_^

i appreciate the suggestions, but honestly i believe that youre over exaggerating the dangers.

K@0S

Smash Ace
LOL at this Europe thing

I'm so affraid of being killed like the 0 people who got killed in french public places because of terrorism ! Happily that kind of thing would never happen in the US since it's 100% safer than Europe. Planes crashing on a skyscraper ? u mad

Gj being manipulated by the media and a senseless advice from your president.. Keep the people affraid and in control ):

edit :

Europeans dont need visas to cross borders
You still need at least a valid identity card and that can only be done between countries in the European Union... Much like a big country

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
LOL at this Europe thing

I'm so affraid of being killed like the 0 people who got killed in french public places because of terrorism ! Happily that kind of thing would never happen in the US since it's 100% safer than Europe. Planes crashing on a skyscraper ? u mad

Gj being manipulated by the media and a senseless advice from your president.. Keep the people affraid and in control ):

edit :

You still need at least a valid identity card and that can only be done between countries in the European Union... Much like a big country
hey its not my fault your countr[ies] have too open ended policys, the threat here is not a muslim looking terrorist its a european that supports terrorist groups and activities thats the threat. How do you go about keeping people safe when your faced with that type of realistic problem? Its ok though if a person from my country gets killed due to your countries ignorance you'll have a big **** storm to deal with.
LOL seriously americans are so gripped with irrational fear, it'd be funny if it wasn't so crushingly sad. :(
losing 2,000 innocent people to negligence how is that funny

K@0S

Smash Ace
Yeah we have like 0 security, total ignorance and the only reason terrorism hasn't hit us yet is because of luck. To you, Europe is a poor region, and every place except in the US is unsafe ?

We are like total 100% red alert since 09/11 too... Man there is more chance to die from an accidental plane crash (and way, way more chances from a car trip) on your way in than from terrorism... Well actually the list could be way, way longer...

And since we eat heathier you actually gain in life expectency despite that so-called terrorism risk (true fax)

NNID
Budget_Player
losing 2,000 innocent people to negligence how is that funny
Like this:

(img removed)

But that's not I meant was funny. I mean it's just funny how easily you rolled over and let the terrorists win. We became terrorized. We didn't do smart things, we instead dismantled the constitution, started two wars that are bound to cause more terrorism, and took another step towards 1984.

Top Bottom