• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Excuse me, but what does the SRK stand for? I want to know what the forum is about.
you can also google it. Its shoryuken. It's for street fighter. Another forum i rarely get anything for is gamefaqs lol. But you can NOT cuss period, u have to self-censor and you have to censor whole thing or you will get in trouble so that can be annoying. Gamefaqs is legit but also terrible at the same time. A lot of idiots are there but everytime i have a specific question i can post it in game board and i always get a quick helpful answer.

Also their faqs rock

use it for right things and its awesome.

lol i made a starfox64 quote guide before text dumps were invented. loooooooooooooooooool srsly, i typed pretty much all of them by hand and organized them. Well a lot of people loved it and viewed so it was worth it i guess.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ic u on xbox live, too bad i dont have gold tho

im loving gears of war2

etecoon

Smash Hero
Hopefully.

He was funny for a while, before he started acting like a douchebag.
gates was always a douche

but he used to be a highly amusing douche

then he started e-flirting with SNO and absorbed her personality and it was all down hill from there

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Why hasn't this Bison crap died already? It's not funny and it's been going to for as long as I've been modding >_>

Fine something new sheesh

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
nah daw you just need to let that salt go. Every time you post it seems like you hella mad at me o someone else.

Its the internet just hang loose and dont let **** get to you. Why? Cuz being salty just aint worth it, now loving DDDs and other DDD mains is worth it imo
its because hes secretly a penguin

Player-4

See you in 25 years
LOL I've never been mad at you D3, you assume I am :ohwell:

I just don't like this tired *** Bison stuff, seriously it gets pretty annoying/old after 2-3 months

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
daw bison has alot of memes and silly stuff about him

consider this, when you look at bison as a stand alone character, he actually looks pretty threatening and scary. Like he'd actually bend you over on his knee and give you some pretty nasty dickings

when you see silly stuff of bison, it makes his over all character seem goofy and comical. Its called irony. N when you see these 2 very polar things come together it tends to be really funny. I mean look at DDD as a character. Hes like a total half hearted jerk to kirby somtimes....then sometimes hes not. Then you see jazz like this
and its pretty loving cute. It makes you wonder if villains can ever truely be evil.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Not trying to go against P4's anti-Bison chat, (for the record, I post the stuff because it's humorous, not because it's Bison. It just happens there's a lot of funny/stupid stuff related to him. I'm trying to spice up this thread. MK is a serious character canon wise and Brawl wise, why does social need to reflect this?) anyways this is what I wanted to show you guys its really ********:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeYMbaJrAro

if u want stupid/funny smash stuff sure i got that too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUPqLadyLQs

wait even better, Dark, link the dudley package gif or post it here, i cant beleive how messed up that is. Which version of SF was it from?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'm not saying it needs to be about MK or that the Bison stuff isn't funny.

But there's only so much of it you can take before it gets old/annoying

Take a candy for example, I love skittles and they're probably my favorite candy, but if I just ate skittles exclusively for a few months I'd get to the point to where I'd never want them again.

Everything should be done in moderation my friends, moderation.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
But there's only so much of it you can take before it gets old/annoying

Take a candy for example
except for cherry candy

**** every other flavor

@sno, yes he remembered me from md/va chat, he was pretty excited to have learned i picked up ssf4 n obvi dudley. Theres a couple of Md/va people that i have seen posted on SRK like espeon and omni

34 even made duds avatars for those dudley mains. Hes pretty weird in the chat but after seeing the funny **** he types on srk and the avatars thats pretty cute imo

Top Bottom