• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
im not going to lie for a second I thought the thread was deleted. Then I opened my bookmarks and found it. The new name makes it hard too haha

etecoon

Smash Hero
this really shouldn't be stickied considering how hard it gets spammed to begin with, it's always near the top of the first page as it is. and unlike other social threads, there is NEVER anything relevant to MK in this thread, the people that post here most often don't play MK or in some cases don't play brawl, really you could transplant this thread into any other forum and it wouldn't matter.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
me too this threads new location along with its new name just through me for a loop

EDIT: your right etecon it really doesen't matter where this thread goe's

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Idk why this was stickied

It shouldn't be though, if Omni really wants it stickied I guess he can put it back, but I think it's best unsticked

Don't hurt me Omni :lol:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
this really shouldn't be stickied considering how hard it gets spammed to begin with, it's always near the top of the first page as it is. and unlike other social threads, there is NEVER anything relevant to MK in this thread, the people that post here most often don't play MK or in some cases don't play brawl, really you could transplant this thread into any other forum and it wouldn't matter.
we agree'd we all would play nice

why are you deliberately trying to start up bull**** again?

if you dont wanna post here then dont, because i can tell you right now i could care less about what you think of our social

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
yeah man, come on. If this thread is so bad, don't grace your presence here =/

Anyways this pissed me off. I talked to this person twice I thought my game was messed up. It's like game freak just put this guy in to waste your time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5tpImAvm_o

:mad:

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
we agree'd we all would play nice

why are you deliberately trying to start up bull**** again?

if you dont wanna post here then dont, because i can tell you right now i could care less about what you think of our social
Lolwut?

This isn't your social, etecoon belongs here a lot more than you do.

GBTTD3S.

Edit: Ninja'd

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Idk why this was stickied

It shouldn't be though, if Omni really wants it stickied I guess he can put it back, but I think it's best unsticked

Don't hurt me Omni :lol:
:mad: (nah jk)

I stickied it so you guys would be more willing to post here more often so you don't go off topic in other threads. I heard from the grapevine that the MK Forums will be receiving a lot of surveillance over the next week or so.... so I'd advise everyone to be on their best behaviors.

And there seems to be a misunderstanding.

I clearly own these boards. :bee:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
:mad: (nah jk)

I stickied it so you guys would be more willing to post here more often so you don't go off topic in other threads. I heard from the grapevine that the MK Forums will be receiving a lot of surveillance over the next week or so.... so I'd advise everyone to be on their best behaviors.

And there seems to be a misunderstanding.

I clearly own these boards. :bee:
This thing gets posted in so much that it's always at the top of the unstickied threads lol

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
There's going to be surveillance in this board? That sucks and lol at SNO's surveillance vid.
Nah, if you're legit it shouldn't ruffle your feathers one bit. Personally I applaud it.

Does anyone know if MK is going to be in the Wii's Epic Kirby? I like Kirby games if MK has a decent role in the storyline or makes lots of cameos like in NES's Kirby's Adventure But I don't know if I can play it because I don't want to update my Wii. Don't ask me why I don't want to update it because it's against forum rules for me to explain. >.>

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
That's why I removed the "That sucks" part from my post. Meta Knight will probably be in Epic Yarn considering he's in a quite a few mainstream Kirby games.
I just can't imagine yarn Meta Knight though

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
That's why I removed the "That sucks" part from my post. Meta Knight will probably be in Epic Yarn considering he's in a quite a few mainstream Kirby games.
I just can't imagine yarn Meta Knight though
he wasn't in kirby64 though wtf!!!

I never played that game because of it, but I do like this song a lot and ive been told its still worth playing but to me its like street fighter without bison :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNZGlPuq6B4

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
No, he was only in Ultra in the new mode called MetaKnightmare Ultra where you use Meta Knight through all of the original 5 levels with a few differences. He was the final boss in that mode. The songs from Meta Knight's Revenge and Butter Building are also awesome.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So yeah, I think I'm done with SWF for a while. This social is full of sandy ******s, Light House is and always has been meh, and PokeCenter is overflowing with Gen V theorymon which basically amounts to each person saying "everyone is wrong but me" (and also "stall is dead in Gen V" which makes me die laughing every time). I also have exams and **** coming up.

And P4, I want to apologize for the post I made in the Q&A thread that you infracted me for. It was completely inappropriate and I should not have posted that image.

I should have posted this image.

Also this.

Visit the website btw, it's hilarious.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
keep n touch daw

My ***** (Gyarados) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 4 Spd / 8 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Roar
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
- Waterfall

lmafo irl

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Oh, and D3, be sure to get some SF matches in with Dinah. I wanna see how you guys are both progressing as players.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i played against cpus/trained in challenge tonight, still having issues with things like ex stuff, jet upper, machine gun blow. But my reads,spacing,blocking, are getting there and my ultras/supers were doing fine

playing against bison is gonna be gay she'll run away!!!!

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lDb3EoyWGc

lol he probly got like some points for flaming me oops!

Oh, and D3, be sure to get some SF matches in with Dinah. I wanna see how you guys are both progressing as players.
d'aw, now he's gone. I wake up to this? :( Who's going to call me a cocky little freak now when I start acting all arrogant and **** about mai mad pokeman skillz? I r sad. You know even though Gates and I went toe to toe sometimes, and sometimes he overdid it with his trolling he was always secretly one of my favorite members here, which is why i could never stay mad at him. Takes balls to try to call me out of my pokemon ****, respect yo. </3 Well i still know his youtube and have his aim. Gates4life

playing against bison is gonna be gay she'll run away!!!!
well my Bison is really unorthodox, most Bisons are always in your face and try to rush you down, but I keep hearing he's going to get nerfed or changed in arcade. It depresses me. If its just his second ultra idc but if they nerf something important or change him too much **** it. I pretty much just got my stick, really starting to get into it with him then they gotta change the game after I get comfortable. That's how games die. I mean ****, at least Brawl is the same since release. If Bison gets nerfed or changed too much so I don't enjoy playing him, I might just quit SSF4 cuz I got the game because I wanted it to be like Smash64 for me- my main is my playstyle, and is a really good character (like Jigglypuff was back in the day.)

To spite Capcom, I will revert 100% back to Brawl and drop Kirby 100% and turn to the darkside.

This isn't a joke.

This thread is so active now. lol
so I looked at date for mlg dallas its super early november and i know we moving sometime in november, but **** that man. I can't miss this one, we have a **** house up there. I gotta make this. Maybe if i start *****ing about how much this houston a/c sucks i can move up there sooner. Dad already drove my car up there...

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
im just ****in sick of my mains getting nerfed or playstyle changed. TBH, chances are im not going to drop him because i think they're just going to change his ultra and idc i dont really like that ultra that much. It's just im paranoid because of what happned to jiggz. Also if i played the first blazblue the character i would of used got nerfed in the sequel. I have bad luck nowadays with my main preference lol

also i have a feeling this social is going to die lol

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
don't worry SNO your just being really really paranoid this social will problably not die any time soon

Top Bottom