• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
God dammit, we had a 14 post chain between the three of us and you blew it.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
its called meds so you cant feel ****. They inject it into your spinal cord. Also men are really ******* and couldnt handle childbirth anyway, thats why God made it woman's responsibilty. It's true once you get behind a man's macho act, they're a bunch of ****s. I've always had to wear the pants in all my relationships,I learned this from experience. Why you think a guy expects a woman to do something as elementary as cooking? They're a bunch of ****ing helpless babies who think they're entitled for having a Y chromosome. This is why I should become a lesbian.

Also p4 you really remind me of my ex tall man with some of the immature **** you say sometimes. Dont come over. You really sound like him sometimes and thats epic fail on your part.

@ Gates that pic is probly true, but i would say the sick thing my mom does the male version, tells me to take meds and tough it out. :(

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
At least I never bleed out of it.
you've never had a fish go up your urethra before

word to the wise, never visit south american rivers

its called meds so you cant feel ****. They inject it into your spinal cord. Also men are really ******* and couldnt handle childbirth anyway, thats why God made it woman's responsibilty. It's true once you get behind a man's macho act, they're a bunch of ****s. I've always had to wear the pants in all my relationships,I learned this from experience. Why you think a guy expects a woman to do something as elementary as cooking? They're a bunch of ****ing helpless babies who think they're entitled for having a Y chromosome. This is why I should become a lesbian.
agreein with this 180%

altho i found out recently my parents reject same sex relationships so im ****ed either way

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Also p4 you really remind me of my ex tall man with some of the immature **** you say sometimes. Dont come over. You really sound like him sometimes and thats epic fail on your part.
LOOOOOL Wow I barely talk to you and barely say anything to you? Idk where all this hostility is coming from. You seriously know nothing about me either if you think I'm exactly like Tallman. We're good friends, but almost nothing alike.

You really are hostile against guys, idk if that has something to do with your father or past men in your life but do not mirror those inequalities on me or people (men in this case) you don't know. Not only is that immature on your part, it's also very close minded.

To think men are all the same and to to think I'm like Tallman from 1 comment is outrageous and naive. I don't know what I've said in the past to sound like him but I've been nothing but nice to you. I really don't understand where all this bull**** is coming from.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
LOOOOOL Wow I barely talk to you and barely say anything to you? Idk where all this hostility is coming from. You seriously know nothing about me either if you think I'm exactly like Tallman. We're good friends, but almost nothing alike.

You really are hostile against guys, idk if that has something to do with your father or past men in your life but do not mirror those inequalities on me or people (men in this case) you don't know. Not only is that immature on your part, it's also very close minded.

To think men are all the same and to to think I'm like Tallman from 1 comment is outrageous and naive. I don't know what I've said in the past to sound like him but I've been nothing but nice to you. I really don't understand where all this bull**** is coming from.
I don't think all men are the same, but I think most are the same lol. And honestly, it's true based on my experience.

You have been nice but saying ignorant **** every now and then about my gender aint cool.
y u think i ditched tall man haha disregard, that wasnt even close to main reason but i promised not to mention his total **** ups

when i aim you its like talking to him. You even have same catch phrases.

I am not hostile towards guys, but I dont put up with immature sexist remarks. Tall man said the same **** "we dont have to have kids" + your aim ways makes me feel you are along his same logic of thought
which is next to nothing

deal with it.

is that beast loool

you've never had a fish go up your urethra before

word to the wise, never visit south american rivers
holy hell wtf happened

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
All right, I've had enough of this pointless spamming/trolling.

As soon as you guys mature up to 8 year old status, I'll be back.
Or if Dina gets banned.

Probably.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I don't think all men are the same, but I think most are the same lol. And honestly, it's true based on my experience.

You have been nice but saying ignorant **** every now and then about my gender aint cool.
y u think i ditched tall man haha disregard, that wasnt even close to main reason but i promised not to mention his total **** ups

when i aim you its like talking to him. You even have same catch phrases.

I am not hostile towards guys, but I dont put up with immature sexist remarks. Tall man said the same **** "we dont have to have kids" + your aim ways makes me feel you are along his same logic of thought
which is next to nothing

deal with it.
What have I said about your gender except this one remark here and now? You yourself say ignorant things about my gender as well, so don't think you're getting off scot free here. In fact, your entire last post was just *****ing about men.

The thing about me and Tallman having the same catch phrases is expected since we talk on a daily basis and get most of them from Xyro, who we both hang around.

And if you actually knew me, which you don't, you'd find out Tallman and I have a very different logic of thought.

Do not take your "Tallman issues" out on me or reflect them on me. I'm not him and I do not deserve the ****ty treatment you give him.

etecoon

Smash Hero
What have I said about your gender except this one here and now? You yourself say ignorant things about my gender as well, so don't think you're getting off scot free here. In fact, your entire last post was just *****ing about men.
most women are like this, it's only sexist if men saying something derogatory. that's just the way our culture is.

yes, this post itself is generalization, too bad it's true lol

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
holy hell wtf happened
its happend on the discovery channel

its best to leave it at that

no joke, im just as hostile as sno is. So dont start with me either. I've snapped at a few guys before and they were caught way off guard by it, then started hating me for my own opinions[over a silly game].

p4 tbh, why i dont know if i speak for sno, i think us females just dont like things that remind us of other negative past experiences in our lives. Its possible she labeled you like that because of things youve said. Trust me i label people too like this out of vengeance and i expect people to come say sorry to me for stuff they didnt do wrong in the first place. Altho from the looks of things anti-female comments seem to bug her as much as they bug me.

Word to the wise, just dont say those things if you want to continue to keep chat channels open with her.

I can take gates spiteful and sometimes distasteful joking, but if he pulled or anyone else pulled that female hating **** he'd get spanked into the ignore list faster than you can say ANTI *****

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
edit: im taking this to pm with p4, **** doesnt need to be posted here

but what does need to be posted here p4 is

YOU'RE A MOD

MODS DONT SAY **** LIKE THAT

ACT LIKE ONE OR PRETEND TO BE A HALF WAY COMPETENT ONE

YOU ARE SETTING BAD EXAMPLE AND ENCOURAGING HATRED

THIS ISNT FIRST TIME YOU DID IT
its happend on the discovery channel

lets best leave it at that
i thought it happened to you

Staco

Smash Champion
SNO, don´t act as if every man was the same.
Maybe you just had relationships with the wrong people.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
@sno nope, but it happens to people that pee in rivers in south america

SNO, don´t act as if every man was the same.
Maybe you just had relationships with the wrong people.
every man is the same from where we're standing tho staco. When you have celebs dictating what the common male should be doing to females
SEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXANDMORE SEX ON TVVIDEOGAMESBIGTITTASTIGHTASSESTHINBODIES ETC
and you dont agree to this norm well there will be issues

i think males just dont take enough time to converse with females, like deep level conversing.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
@sno nope, but it happens to people that pee in rivers in south america
i dont see how that happens. do they like pee while in the river? how big is the fish...

also it figures it was on discovery channel, they always have ****ed up **** like animals ****ing or something like that. I swear they're messed up

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
its a strange fish that actually eats waste that comes out of larger fishes gills. Theres a hormone in human pee that attracts these fish and they rushdown into well...sensative parts thinking its time to feast only to get stuck and in the males case.....yea a 10 inch long fish in your ***** kinda sucks

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
omg thats messed up does it die up there how do they get it out lol

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yes it does die from lack of oxygen and it must be removed via surgery

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~

Also: Gender beefs go on a two way street, overall. Not trying to take sides, though I do agree with D3's opinion about media's effect on what men are "supposed" to do in respect to women.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
lol suicidal fish that gets stuck in your body. That's messed up. Good ol discovery channel

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
which is why i tend to like....sometimes shut down to guys. I mean when i try to crack a joke all the other guys do i get a funny look then im told im some horrible racist :\--------------- cept you juu because your funny and you should be maining mario not some ninja girl (madmad)

@sno well...my boy steve erwin died from a sting ray (rest in peace you beautiful *******) nature is scary

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
but tl;dr

Gates said a sexist remark, and w/e its Gates. But then P4, you had to continue it with the children comment. I'm calling you outta the **** because you are a god **** mod. Mods don't encourage stuff like that- period.

now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv163P-WQJ8

Top Bottom