• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
I have played halo 2 and halo 3 enough to know that unless something HUGE (and I mean huge on the level of Mario World to Mario 64 is) changed, I hate the series.
Space combat? Armor abilities? I have to say, I think Reach is probably the biggest change in the history of Halo games.

Even if you hated the first 3, I would at least give Reach a try before you say it sucks.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm just getting a broken image link.

Doesn't mean P4 removed it.

Though I wouldn't put it past him.

etecoon

Smash Hero
The problem with trolling is when people start thinking you really are that stupid. :(
the trolls here are still more credible than you are.

dina may post a lot of street fighter GIF's that seem pointless and flood random pokemon stuff but at least she's never said battlefield is "anti-competitive"

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
im talking about that horrible mod kaylo that warns you for posting too fast or just infracts you for the littlest dumbest ****

etecoon

Smash Hero
kaylo is indeed horrid

MK boards have had pretty good moderatorship throughout it's history though, I have a philosophical difference with P4 on how much threads should be condensed into mega threads that most people ultimately ignore and kills discussion(bad run on sentence answer to you asking me why I thought orion's thread should stay open btw), but I think he does a good job mostly

I might just be saying that because until recently we haven't had a very active mod though, as long as people aren't being infracted/censored left and right I'm pretty happy <_<

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

dina may post a lot of street fighter GIF's that seem pointless and flood random pokemon stuff but at least she's never said battlefield is "anti-competitive"
ps2 for best starting stage

philnye is the best mod imo, he lets the lucarios pretty much do any rated R furry **** they want [you dont understand what its like to post in that thread trust me] and takes the clean up like a man

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Do you guys think I'm a bad mod though?

Gates vote doesn't count

kaylo is indeed horrid

MK boards have had pretty good moderatorship throughout it's history though, I have a philosophical difference with P4 on how much threads should be condensed into mega threads that most people ultimately ignore and kills discussion(long winded answer to you asking me why I thought orion's thread should stay open btw), but I think he does a good job mostly
I told you to give me a good reason(s) why the thread should be open and I'd reopen it, otherwise it fits just fine in the thread I made for those very questions lol

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
P4 come sit n listen to a tale of good moddship from people at SA. Not only does posting mean its a privilege [5$ for registering] it also means you have to dance to their open yet pretty strict posting rules.

Which means all these horrible posters get banned for posting **** like tl;dr, bad trolling is banned, and so is all forms of **** posting

some of my favorite threads are those posted by noobs and a mod issues the mod challenge to the OP. If the op doesnt complete the mod challenge they get perma banned

NNID
Budget_Player

Hey I like Dina. SNO, stay awesome.

Nah, I was talking about this other troll on AiB... God, AiB is terrible. I mean, like, take the worst posters here, and they're top caliber there. :ohwell: That's how bad it is. Jebus wouldn't be that bad.

Oh and PS2 very likely is the single most competitive stage in the game. Definitely way above FD, BF, and SV.

When have I infracted you? :confused:

Oh right, NEVER!!!!!!!!! Don't be siding with Gates when I ain't dun nuttin :mad:
YOU INFRACTED ME FOR INSULTING SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE BACON
JERK!
I MEAN COME ON
IF YOU DON'T LIKE BACON
YOU CAAAAAN'T BE HUMAN

EDIT: I know kaylo... locked my B- thread in the pika boards. What a ****.

etecoon

Smash Hero
lmao aib trolling, me and verm accidentally harassed you with gibberish last week, his laptop added to it, even ****ing machines want to troll you...

Gates

Banned via Warnings
P4 come sit n listen to a tale of good moddship from people at SA. Not only does posting mean its a privilege [5$ for registering] it also means you have to dance to their open yet pretty strict posting rules.

Which means all these horrible posters get banned for posting **** like tl;dr, bad trolling is banned, and so is all forms of **** posting

some of my favorite threads are those posted by noobs and a mod issues the mod challenge to the OP. If the op doesnt complete the mod challenge they get perma banned
And here I thought I'd never see the day when SomethingAwful was praised for its content.

Meh, at least it's not 4chan.

her.........
Well there's your problem. Obviously she's constantly PMSing.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i dont disagree with you there

yes SAs content can sometimes be over 4chans, least their humor is pretty witty and intelligent

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
It's official I hate everyone on xbox live.
SNO, teach me how to be a troll.
on what game? Well for starters u can like act real douchy or troll, like sandbag then **** people but make sure to disable messages except for friends, so they can't vent and send u hate mail.

Player-3

Smash Hero
my bad guys, i forgot to reupload so it wouldn't time out.

in return for my forgetfulness, i've added in a bonus picture for compensation.

i am deeply sorry.

fffffff i'm having difficultys.

one minute.

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
It was up for a minute now it's gone. Pity. I like the picture that says "Jigglypuff. When you see it you'll **** bricks." It's funnier than just the picture of Jiggly.
P-3 vs. Comp... Computer wins.

Player-3

Smash Hero
oh w/e i only have the jiggz pic saved on my comp

i made the motivational poster one and posted it straight form the website instead of saving + reuploading which is why it poofed so fast

ye w/e you can remake it if you want idgaf

Top Bottom