• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
That's the stupidest reason to quit a game ever. You didn't quit Brawl because they nerfed Jugglypuff.

Anyway, of course hype dog isn't playable. Did you see the first video I posted where he's in the background? You can play as his father Valkenhayn though, but you need to buy the DLC.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
That's the stupidest reason to quit a game ever. You didn't quit Brawl because they nerfed Jugglypuff.

Anyway, of course hype dog isn't playable. Did you see the first video I posted where he's in the background? You can play as his father Valkenhayn though, but you need to buy the DLC.
but i bought ssf4 FOR Bison. He's above Jigglypuff. And i would of quit brawl if it wasnt for kirby, because he plays similar to her smash64 counterpart. Bison plays only like Bison

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
but i bought ssf4 FOR Bison. He's above Jigglypuff. And i would of quit brawl if it wasnt for kirby, because he plays similar to her smash64 counterpart. Bison plays only like Bison
you guys fail at reading

the her was referring to smash64 jigglypuff

NNID
Budget_Player
In other news. Anyone play Halo Reach?
I've been playing it non stop. :p I still hate the halo community though.
I also hate the people in my neighborhood. And you know what else I hate?
This!

**** BACON! >:(
**** YOU MAN

YOU GO DIE IN A ****ING FIRE

HALO REACH IS ****

BACON IS INCREDIBLE

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU

In other news, I feel like I'm winning more when I regress to your typical 3-move meta knight. :( This is not good, I need to find better opponents.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Because you said Kirby plays similar for her smash64 counterpart you are meaning jigglypuff?
yeah its sad. Smash64 jigglypuff is my true style, and kirby plays more like her than jigglypuff herself in brawl because she got nerfed so hard. :(

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
my ddd plush came in today <333333333333333333 cuddling da **** out of dis

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
He has super easy instant kill combos?
his f-smash is very similar, he has d-air and u-tilt combos similar to puff, in fact lots of people who watch my brawl kirby often say "lol smash64 combo!" but yeah true dat about super easy instant kill combos... d-air to rest or u-smash all day hahahahaha

my ddd plush came in today <333333333333333333 cuddling da **** out of dis
congrats gurl! Thats how i am with my Bison plush. Can you post pics of your DDD plush?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
his f-smash is very similar, he has d-air and u-tilt combos similar to puff, in fact lots of people who watch my brawl kirby often say "lol smash64 combo!"
Good point. Kirby and Jiggs were extremely similar in Smash64 with the only real differences being that Kirby had better hitboxes whereas Jiggs had Rest.

I loved Smash64 Kirby though. It was especially fun against Falcon when I'd inhale, utilt, utilt, utilt, short hop Falcon Punch. Good times. Any Smash game where you can't combo into Falcon Punch (Brawl) is just downright terrible.

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
SWF said:
This message is hidden because *SniperNightOwl* is on your ignore list.
I'm sorry, but I've had enough of this pointless spamming of fighting games I have absolutely no interest in.

@BPC: Have you even played Reach yet? :laugh:

NNID
Budget_Player
That's why I infracted him
BIASED MODERATION?

$#*T#HBH#@$G*

I'm sorry, but I've had enough of this pointless spamming of fighting games I have absolutely no interest in.

@BPC: Have you even played Reach yet? :laugh:
I have played halo 2 and halo 3 enough to know that unless something HUGE (and I mean huge on the level of Mario World to Mario 64 is) changed, I hate the series.

welp @ spamming 1 move

i know how to do that

Are you Low Strong?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eIInySnQe4I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eIInySnQe4I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Old but hilarious

If you haven't watched this already, do so

Top Bottom