• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
In Brawl timing out is a norm.

Also,

NO GAMEPLAY IN THE SOCIAL THREAD.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yes yes he did

lzr has never seen a human with boobs play a male character
fyi my ddd's **** is bigger then all ya'lls get out

Gates

Banned via Warnings
If you don't like my abrasive and extreme sense of humor, why don't you go die in a fire?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
In other news. Anyone play Halo Reach?
I've been playing it non stop. :p I still hate the halo community though.
I also hate the people in my neighborhood. And you know what else I hate?
This!

**** BACON! >:(

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
If you don't like my abrasive and extreme sense of humor, why don't you go die in a fire?
i dont know why but this made me laugh out loud really hard

anyways about new characters

i never played any of the games they were in so i know little about how they play but tbh im more concerned about how they and the new changes will change the meta game.

i heard seth is getting nerfed like a *****, no more stretchy arms

cammy is getting nerfed with that removed strike move

bison's ultra 2 is going to be worthless because its going to be a charge motion now, but tbh i dont give a **** because if im playing him right i shouldnt even be getting an ultra. besides i like ultra 1 better to punish jump ins and a lot of people try to do that to bison. i just use chun for the match ups he sucks at and those are the ones ultra 2 was good for so w/e

guile's sonic boom doesnt build meter, thats weird

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Because they are:
-Biased
-Clueless
-Stupid

Some combination of that. Notice how when they get called out when they are acting like idiots, they have no defense for it that isn't easily refuted... Case in point: those guys support an air time limits. Why? "It stops things we don't like". Lol.

I really don't see why ad hominem and arguments to authority are so beloved in this community. If a random ****-throwing insane hobo happened to go beat Ally, ADHD, M2K, and TKD in the same sitting, would that make him the absolute authority on smash? How about a 5-year-old, who, after performing the same feat, recommends that we turn on smashballs and play on all stages? On the other hand, if you have someone explaining to you perfectly reasonably why his method of playing the game is the most competitive, he has to win a national before anyone takes him seriously?
the amount of work and pracitce it would take to beat m2k or ally would make that person realize how stupid wtf you are saying is

theres a reason randoms dont beat them you know

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Multiplayer is da bess. I hate bacon, it's terrible! I love ribs though.
But not Bacon, call me a freak all you want! Bacon is basically strips of poop!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Sorry I can't, I'm fireproof. :p
You're a Lucario, that means you're weak to fire. lrn2pokemans scrub.

i dont know why but this made me laugh out loud really hard
Good, i'm glad someone got the joke.

i heard seth is getting nerfed like a *****, no more stretchy arms
From what I understand they're only removing jumping hard punch. I think his standing hard punch arms are still there.

I think it's an unnecessary nerf. Seth is only overpowered at the end of Arcade mode when he has double his normal health. Jumping HP was also an integral part of his spacing and zoning game and wasn't even hard to punish.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaD_oFxtdBI
A lot of characters have something like this that they can do.

cammy is getting nerfed with that removed strike move
They didn't remove anything, they just made it so that she can't instantly do her Cannon Strike. You see, in many fighting games there is a certain amount of input leniency that allows you to do air moves almost instantly off the ground by inputting the command for the motion and then pressing up, up-forward, or up-back. This is called a Tiger Knee motion, named after Sagat's original input for Tiger Knee in Street Fighter 2 (D, DF, F, UF + Kick). For more information, look at the first part of this tutorial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rGjrBLHumk
In Cammy's case, she could instantly do her Cannon Strike divekick by doing a quarter circle back then up-forward and kick (it has to be up-forward since normal Cannon Strike can only be done while jumping up or forward) or instantly do her EX Cannon Strike by doing a quarter circle back and then up, up-forward, or up-back (EX Cannon Strike can be done while jumping in any direction).

This is an unnecessary nerf though. Cammy is good, but not so good that she has to be nerfed to stay balanced. Especially since TK Cannon Strikes are as integral a part of her game as Rufus' triangle jumps.

bison's ultra 2 is going to be worthless because its going to be a charge motion now, but tbh i dont give a **** because if im playing him right i shouldnt even be getting an ultra.
...you know what, I'm not even going into this.

guile's sonic boom doesnt build meter, thats weird
No, it does. I think it just builds less meter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZhQtPtON68
Look at the beginning of the match. Guile throws a bunch of Sonic Booms and gets a small amount of meter for it.

call me a freak all you want!
You are a ****ing freak.

Steak is great, but don't talk about it too much. I think Sonic mains still namesearch it.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
That's great in theory but in practice it doesn't always happen. Generally speaking, Ultras are also more useful than Supers because of superior damage and the fact that they don't take away from EX moves.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
is he playable in blazblue i was actually thinking of getting that game if for some reason they gave bison more nerfs cuz ill ****ing quit ssf4 if i cant play as my glorious dictator

Top Bottom