• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I didn't expect someone who didn't like Brawl to post on the forums so much, but to each his own. :S

I hate the Halo community but I love the game, I imagine its the same for the smash community for some people in the opposite sense? @_@

NNID
Budget_Player
I didn't expect someone who didn't like Brawl to post on the forums so much, but to each his own. :S

I hate the Halo community but I love the game, I imagine its the same for the smash community for some people in the opposite sense? @_@
And in the same sense-I love brawl, but the community is full of ****ty anticompetitive scrubs that can **** well go suck it.

...No offense, those of you who aren't ****ty anticompetitive scrubs that can **** well go suck it.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
You mean they love the community but hate the game? Yeah pretty much.

Yeah this. I love almost all of the community, and they return my love. I met so many great people here. Most people are legit here except for the few teenie boppers or basement dwellers with over 8k post counts. They mostly lurk in Disco Room so avoid. Usually these are the people who try to troll me and they suck at life.

Good example of the few people who try hard to troll me here (make sure to read my comments)

loser 1:

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/...ion=view&current=typicalsnotroll.jpg&newest=1

loser 2:

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/...on=view&current=typicalsnotroll2.jpg&newest=1

loser 3:

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff309/snipernightowl/?action=view&current=loser.jpg

its hilarious, there are no exceptions to the 3 rules of them being stupid immature teenie boppers, basement dwellers, and have issues in real life (Bunny anyone? lol basement dweller + teeniebopper trainwreck!)

funny things is these 3 or 4 kids (Bunny left) think they actually get to me, when im just over here pitying how pathetic they are, imagining how many times people beat the **** out of them and took their lunch money in real life. ;0

and lastly we have a few people who are top players and think it makes their tiny ***** look bigger. Those people are even sadder than the trolls. I'd use names but I dont want to cause ****, ill save that to when or if i ever see them at a tourny again in r/l and they piss me off :)

but like **** such as this is really uncalled for and clearly an embarassment to the community:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11088342&postcount=20879

NNID
Budget_Player
Hey I know #2... He has a teabagger sig with obama wearing a hitler mustache and proposed "print 70 trillion dollars" as a way to deal with the national debt, then insulted me when I told him he was wrong... I honestly wonder if he's that stupid or just trolling...

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I've heard of nothing but horror stories and angsty threads lurk in the Disco room. @_@
yep this. I hardly go there anymore its such utter fail. I like premium though for more private message room, pink name, skin and donating to the site. But Disco Room is the butthole of swf. It used to be Jigglpuff boards or maybe Peach boards, well Disco Room exceeded it.

and btw those screenshots were from disco room

Gates

Banned via Warnings
And in the same sense-I love brawl, but the community is full of ****ty anticompetitive scrubs that can **** well go suck it.
What are you talking about, that's not what the community is like at all.

Oh wait, you live in some butt**** country out in the middle of nowhere that nobody has ever heard of.

That's not trolling, it's awesome.

How are these people actually trolling you in the images you posted? You're mistaking trolling for just posting randomly.

I'm pretty sure that all of NJ has sand and salt in their ******s since pretty much anything I hear about any player from there is a bunch of *****ing.

NNID
Budget_Player

Oh wait, you live in some butt**** country out in the middle of nowhere that nobody has ever heard of.
Do you support banning anything because you don't like it? Ever? Because a group of people dislike its influence in the game? (To be sure: it's because of this, not any other reasons) Do you support removing elements of skill from the game because you find them invalid? Does anyone you know do that?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
That's not anticompetitive, they just disagree with you. Anticompetitive is like "why can't we use items/play free for all/play on Spear Pillar, Temple, custom stages, etc.". In its purest most literal form anticompetitive is "we shouldn't hold tournaments for this game at all".

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
That's not anticompetitive, they just disagree with you. Anticompetitive is like "why can't we use items/play free for all/play on Spear Pillar, Temple, custom stages, etc.". In its purest most literal form anticompetitive is "we shouldn't hold tournaments for this game at all".
does my sig make your comp crash

y/n

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

That's not trolling, it's awesome.

How are these people actually trolling you in the images you posted? You're mistaking trolling for just posting randomly.

I'm pretty sure that all of NJ has sand and salt in their ******s since pretty much anything I hear about any player from there is a bunch of *****ing.
nonononono they arent trolling me in those screenshots, it just shows them being ********. He got infracted for that one too and thread closed.

edit: oh and basement dwellers can u beleive their post counts?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
:\ wish i could make smaller file wise without comping picture quality

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
wow soo much rage, I'm glad I switched from Peach to Metaknight ^^

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
what is there to say about mk tho? He pissed over half the community off, should be banned with the new rulesets, but is a pretty cool guy in the kirby anime and video game series. Also his pink alt is under represented. If you gonna steal wins with mk, at least steal wins with the underused color but NO mk players are such tier ***** they are color ***** too :mad:

what why is ***** not censored i thought it was a censored word

edit: oh when you add a s it uncensored it. better fix that

did i spam this already if not watch it again because its amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq5TSgXHenk

Gates

Banned via Warnings
BW is too much to take in for me right now. I'm just gonna keep playing gen 4 shoddy.

NNID
Budget_Player
No, seriously. If you ban something due to personal preference, or in fact anything short of "this breaks the competitive game", it's anticompetitive. Demonstrated several times. Even if you want to bring up subjectivity as a problem, you have scrubby nobodies like TKD, CO18, Pierce7D, Mew2King, and Kadaj advocating an air time limit, where if time runs out, the person with more air time loses-this is clearly scrubby and antic-wait a minute those are scrubby nobodies. :ohwell:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
No it's not. God **** you're dumb.

Dina, what do you think of Yang and Yun in SSFIV?

inb4 "I have no idea who those are".

etecoon

Smash Hero
Even if you want to bring up subjectivity as a problem, you have scrubby nobodies like TKD, CO18, Pierce7D, Mew2King, and Kadaj advocating an air time limit, where if time runs out, the person with more air time loses-this is clearly scrubby and antic-wait a minute those are scrubby nobodies. :ohwell:
inorite, who the **** are these people and why should we listen to them when we have our brawl- wifi expert here

NNID
Budget_Player
Because they are:
-Biased
-Clueless
-Stupid

Some combination of that. Notice how when they get called out when they are acting like idiots, they have no defense for it that isn't easily refuted... Case in point: those guys support an air time limits. Why? "It stops things we don't like". Lol.

I really don't see why ad hominem and arguments to authority are so beloved in this community. If a random ****-throwing insane hobo happened to go beat Ally, ADHD, M2K, and TKD in the same sitting, would that make him the absolute authority on smash? How about a 5-year-old, who, after performing the same feat, recommends that we turn on smashballs and play on all stages? On the other hand, if you have someone explaining to you perfectly reasonably why his method of playing the game is the most competitive, he has to win a national before anyone takes him seriously?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
welcome to swf

where ppl get to be as elitist as they want after making 200$ from a game

i make more than the average good player per month get @ job status

Kaffei

Smash Hero
No, seriously. If you ban something due to personal preference, or in fact anything short of "this breaks the competitive game", it's anticompetitive. Demonstrated several times. Even if you want to bring up subjectivity as a problem, you have scrubby nobodies like TKD, CO18, Pierce7D, Mew2King, and Kadaj advocating an air time limit, where if time runs out, the person with more air time loses-this is clearly scrubby and antic-wait a minute those are scrubby nobodies. :ohwell:
They are scrubby nobodies because they're trying to make people actually fight each other? Time outs are definitely a legitimate strategy; you frame them as a norm

If a 5 year old was smart enough to beat those players then I think he would be smart enough to realize that putting on smashballs and all stages is an absurd idea.

Top Bottom