• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
Lol, it's fine. So many ppl have avatars that creep me out. :rofl:
I keep seeing 2 players on the same wii coming on on basic brawl. (I'd rather not explain the process of me finding out they were on the same counsel.) But how do you do that? Is it a cheat or something?

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
I didn't notice the leather jacket, only the orange part. So you can imagine how I thought she looked.

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
And I can't stand looking at yours because it reminds me how I never got to finish watching the Kirby Right Back At Ya series 'cause they took it off of 4kids.

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
I watched the first few episodes and was hooked. I love the Kirby series. I could never find a place to watch the rest though, and I've wanted to ever since then.

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
Pretty much. The only show I watch now is Pokemon. And that's one new episode every week. But let me tell you, Pokemon is in a decline. They are squeezing every last drop of action they can get from D/P. I like the movies though. Lately that has been the only thing for me to do is watch Pokemon Movies over and over. :smash: And over and over. They should make a new one. Groudon/Kyogre/Raquaza one would be nice.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
Anime that 4Kids do anything with usually aren't good. The Pokemon anime is no exception ot this rule.

@Gates: Regardless, of what ruined it, the Sonic games that I play the most are Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic 2, SADX, and SA2B.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
No, Sega is what ruined Sonic. 4Kids ruined the cartoon that everyone knew was going to be bad anyway.
4kids also ruined kirby right back at ya

god**** @ hillbilly DDD VA

blue the problem with 4kids is their name pretty much explains it all. They take japanese stuff and americanize it to the point where it doesnt feel japanese made anymore

the one company thats actually coming out and trying to keep the japanese stuff its original form is funimation

http://www4.funimation.com/video/?

they even have a website where you can buy or just watch anime they've picked up from japan all nicely translated. No editing out what so ever. The problem with amiercan television and cartoons is that most americans feel cartoons with too much violence should be edited for mainstream. The awesome part? They never said americans needed to edit stuff online so, you'll see unedited blood/boobs/violence on toonami aftermath and funiations website.

Basically its a good way of getting around silly restrictions.

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
'Cause I always have a lot on my mind. I'm kinda anti-social so I don't have any friends or talk to anyone except for online.

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
I actually don't like people. I'm not really shy, I just avoid my classmates and neighbors. I used to have 2 good friends, but they moved away within one week of eachother and I was left alone here. Since then I've stopped trying to make new friends because they don't like me, and quite frankly, I don't like them.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
the one company thats actually coming out and trying to keep the japanese stuff its original form is funimation

http://www4.funimation.com/video/?

they even have a website where you can buy or just watch anime they've picked up from japan all nicely translated. No editing out what so ever. The problem with amiercan television and cartoons is that most americans feel cartoons with too much violence should be edited for mainstream. The awesome part? They never said americans needed to edit stuff online so, you'll see unedited blood/boobs/violence on toonami aftermath and funiations website.
I think Viz generally does a pretty good job of localizing anime too. Although I was pissed at the fact that they totally ****ed up the episode of Naruto where Rock Lee gets drunk.

Seriously?

How long have you been playing Smash? Like 20 minutes?

Ugh, you post too much
This.

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
...I've been playing Super Smash Bros. (all off them) for about 5 years now. I've only been on Smash Boards for like 2 weeks though.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Dina won't get that joke since she doesn't know what a ***** looks like.

Top Bottom