• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yes, that is the joke.

You're not allowed to use Hype Dog unless you buy and play BlazBlue Continuum Shift.

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
Diglet is a mole. He has clawed hands and feet to dig with, you just never see them because they're always under the ground. What he is lacking is a mouth. No mouth, no tooth.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
If you buy it for xbox we could play together.
how is the netcode? If its a pile of fail like brawl and ssf4 i wont buy it. im done with these ****ing laggy connections. This T-Hawk perfects my Bison in endless, he has a RED connection, yet he still sends me negative feedback when i kick him. Really? People cool with playing in bad connections? Sure, i guess if they get there unlegit wins. Also this scrub cody comes in, connections fine and its green, i wreck him. Game two the game starts freezing and i lose, and ofc the connection was yellow. Same exact ****ing **** with brawl. It's like how when i played my ex on wifi i barely won first round, then after that he kept beating me. Fight him offline i almost always win, including it not being uncommon for me to two stock his *** at times. Hell i even zero deathed him on many occasions. I'd never be able to play like that on wifi even though he is 45 mins away

tl;dr

i shouldn't renew live. Seriously. What am i paying for... lag? I mean with nintendo you get lag and fail, but at least they have the decency not to charge you money for it

/end rant

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
MU of P-3 vs. Computer is 90/10 Computer's favor. P-3 <3

Lol I thought that was a nose for the longest....now it looks stupid when I think oh his MOUTH IS OPEN THE WHOLE TIME

lilseph

Smash Ace
well at this very moment its pretty ****ty, not as bad as ssf4 or ssbb but its still bad. they said that they will fix the lag (they did with the last game, so i believe them) and i pretty much just waiting on them to fix it. Right now i just play player matches with my friend because we have a good connection. All in all, blazblue probably has one of the best onlines on the xbox.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
how is the netcode? If its a pile of fail like brawl and ssf4 i wont buy it. im done with these ****ing laggy connections. blah blah blah blah

tl;dr

i shouldn't renew live. Seriously. What am i paying for... lag? I mean with nintendo you get lag and fail, but at least they have the decency not to charge you money for it

/end rant
You should have gotten a PS3. Online service is just as good as XBL and it's free (Gaystation Plus is optional).

well at this very moment its pretty ****ty,
I honestly don't understand why people say this. I've never had problems with lag on BlazBlue during matches. Obviously you'll get stuff from time to time where it takes longer than normal to load but there's nothing horrible about it. BlazBlue probably has the best netcode of any fighting game out there.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Haven't you noticed that like half the Pokemon don't have mouths?
yes i have they should not be able to exsist

also lag is the wrost thing possible but i don't get lag unless the person i'm fighting is from the other side of the country or in a different country so i'm pretty lucky.

lilseph

Smash Ace
I honestly don't understand why people say this. I've never had problems with lag on BlazBlue during matches. Obviously you'll get stuff from time to time where it takes longer than normal to load but there's nothing horrible about it. BlazBlue probably has the best netcode of any fighting game out there.
Oh yah, it does have the best online. But usally when i play its like midnight, so im playing a lot of japanese players, and i have a 0 bar conection with them >.>

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
but gates u have ps3 version do they have their act together or something

Gates

Banned via Warnings
If by "do they have their act together?" you mean "does your console not randomly die when it's trying to perform the simplest of tasks?" then yes PS3 does have its act together.

Insert blatant fanboyism here.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
@ first picture

is that what happens when ur 360 dies? If so LOL

i like this one too:

and naw man its cool, i wanted a ps3 myself but i wasn't willing to pay for it, and neither was my dad lawl. my 360 was a graduation present

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Diglet is a mole. He has clawed hands and feet to dig with, you just never see them because they're always under the ground. What he is lacking is a mouth. No mouth, no tooth.
Worms don't have mouths either so maybe he's a hybrid :)

In other news, this thread has surpassed the Peach social in speed of activity. I can actually hear sonic booms

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
If by "do they have their act together?" you mean "does your console not randomly die when it's trying to perform the simplest of tasks?" then yes PS3 does have its act together.

Insert blatant fanboyism here.

dis is whats keepn me from buying it...

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'd hardly call a timeout and then a win by trade getting styled on. Getting styled on is more like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGoB_vVmBs4

But yeah, in general Justin Wong has just been getting more and more disappointing lately. His losses at EVO, various other upsets, and now SBO and Nagoya. He just hasn't been as sharp a player as he has in the past and it's kinda disappointing. It also doesn't help that he's teaming with Marn, who s not a bad player but I can think of at least 10 American players better than him off the top of my head.

But it's vanilla SF4 so who cares.

dis is whats keepn me from buying it...
Get a PS3. PS3 Slim is the same price as a regular 360.

This is true too though. PS3 exclusives aren't games, they're movies.

MGS4 is a great game until chapter 3 when it becomes a great movie.
God of War is a movie with quick-time events in it.
Infamous is a dark comic book movie, like Spiderman 3 done correctly.
Valkyria Chronicles is an anime movie. I remember when I first heard that they were making a Valkyria Chronicles anime and I thought "How redundant, it already is an anime."
Heavenly Sword is about as long as a movie.
Heavy Rain is just plain obvious.
Resistance and Killzone are like movies in the sense that you'll beat the single player mode in 4 hours and then go back to CoD.
FFXIII is like a movie that pauses once in a while to make you walk forward and press auto-battle.

lilseph

Smash Ace
i havn't heard of red rings in a LONG time. I'm fairly sure they fixed that problem years ago. (or at least made it better)

napZzz

Smash Hero
people like all of you are the reason /b/ is becoming ****tier and ****tier, not in the good ****tier way

Top Bottom