• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'd hardly call a timeout and then a win by trade getting styled on. Getting styled on is more like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGoB_vVmBs4

But yeah, in general Justin Wong has just been getting more and more disappointing lately. His losses at EVO, various other upsets, and now SBO and Nagoya. He just hasn't been as sharp a player as he has in the past and it's kinda disappointing. It also doesn't help that he's teaming with Marn, who s not a bad player but I can think of at least 10 American players better than him off the top of my head.

But it's vanilla SF4 so who cares.

Get a PS3. PS3 Slim is the same price as a regular 360.

This is true too though. PS3 exclusives aren't games, they're movies.

MGS4 is a great game until chapter 3 when it becomes a great movie.
God of War is a movie with quick-time events in it.
Infamous is a dark comic book movie, like Spiderman 3 done correctly.
Valkyria Chronicles is an anime movie. I remember when I first heard that they were making a Valkyria Chronicles anime and I thought "How redundant, it already is an anime."
Heavenly Sword is about as long as a movie.
Heavy Rain is just plain obvious.
Resistance and Killzone are like movies in the sense that you'll beat the single player mode in 4 hours and then go back to CoD.
FFXIII is like a movie that pauses once in a while to make you walk forward and press auto-battle.
You like to criticize things :)

lilseph

Smash Ace
probably, i was just taking a shot in the dark with that one.

BTW Gates, what is your avatar from? It look so familiar but i can't quite figure it out.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
* videos that you guys find amusing

and seriously dont act like the **** we talk about in this terribad social thread is more interesting than any video that i or even gates posts.

:lick:

and nah, i only have one fail tard on ignore, we all know who that is. On youtube i only have two people on ignore.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Gotta join the Pokemon Master group, which means you gotta contribute in the PC
OH wow so that's why everyone and their grandma is in that group. I thought you actually had to be good at the game to get in **** that group man:lick:

edit: haha disregard, i knew that already because 99% of the people who are in royally suck

;)

its why chudat isnt in kirby backroom

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
maybe i outta lay off steet fighter for awhile. when i read lilseph's quote i read "seahawk' as "T. Hawk"

man ranked is brutal, my poor new juri getting put up against people who are exp. with their character because it does "match same skill" in general, not character skill.

I bought rocket knight for the 360 today cuz i think ssf4 is wrecking me lol. Anyone ever play Rocket Knight Adventures for Sega Genesis or Sparkster for snes/genesis? It's sorta an obscure game cuz it got dismissed as a sonic clone (and its nothing like sonic... )

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
ya i saw

i agree with the tier list. im glad ike cant steal wins in low tier anymore too

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
Lucario went down 1. That's not too bad I guess. Fox went up 4, so that's great. So now there's Zelda, Sheik, and Zelda/Sheik? Jeez.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
OH WOW DEDEDE MOVED DOWN 2 WHAT A SHOCK I TOTALLY WASN'T EXPECTING THIS AT ALL.

inb4 D3.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Do you guys think I'm a bad mod though?

Gates vote doesn't count

I told you to give me a good reason(s) why the thread should be open and I'd reopen it, otherwise it fits just fine in the thread I made for those very questions lol
No, you're doing a good job, i think

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
added you on xbox live

i use dudley, thinking about rufus/viper

im using a default controller for the xbox and i hate using it imo