• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
@SNO: That's why I would always immediately save after beating a dungeon. However, one time, right after I beat the Stone Tower Boss, I went to get the Heart Container and then my game froze. I was happy that I at least saved after the first half of the dungeon, but I had to redo the second portion. In your case, at least it wasn't OoT's Water Temple.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
i dont get why water temple people say is so hard, its easy for me. Stone tower temple was hardest for me. In fact it was first time i had to use a guide off of gamefaqs :x well, maybe i could of figured it out but i was running low on time, in a hurry to finish the game and didnt want to re-collect all the faries again

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
i dont get why water temple people say is so hard, its easy for me. Stone tower temple was hardest for me. In fact it was first time i had to use a guide off of gamefaqs :x well, maybe i could of figured it out but i was running low on time, in a hurry to finish the game and didnt want to re-collect all the faries again
The Water Temple wasn't difficult, it was just one of the longest temples in Ocarina of Time.
Watch. People are going to complain about the Zelda discussion, just like they complained about the Pokemon discussion lol

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Water temple isn't that hard. Just keep a good eye on your map to make sure you don't miss anything and you'll be fine.

Stone Tower Temple is waaaaay tougher.

First time going through the dungeon, and the **** thing flipped, mind = blown.

MM is the best Zelda, imo.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Water temple isn't that hard. Just keep a good eye on your map to make sure you don't miss anything and you'll be fine.

Stone Tower Temple is waaaaay tougher.

First time going through the dungeon, and the **** thing flipped, mind = blown.

MM is the best Zelda, imo.
all of this.

etecoon

Smash Hero
majora's mask da bess

I wish nintendo would go more in that direction again, zelda's been pretty disappointing lately, never been as unexcited about a console zelda game as I am for skyward sword but it just inspires apathy atm

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
majora's mask da bess

I wish nintendo would go more in that direction again, zelda's been pretty disappointing lately, never been as unexcited about a console zelda game as I am for skyward sword but it just inspires apathy atm
i could not have put it in a better way

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman

theunabletable

Smash Lord
^That's all Master Quest stuff.

And getting the Longshot in MQ only takes like 5 minutes lol. And then you can fight the boss without getting the key.
Do MM ROMs work with things like Sixtyforce and Mupen? I played OOT, and it saves your stuff but keeps on putting you back in the village whenever you restart...
I always just use Project 64 :/

Wait, you mean that you're saving as a kid, quitting out, then going back to that file, and you appear in Kokiri village inside your house? If-so, that's supposed to happen. The default starting place as a kid is inside your house, and if you save in any place that's not a dungeon and quit out, you'll appear in your house when you turn the game back on.

NNID
Budget_Player
Wait, you mean that you're saving as a kid, quitting out, then going back to that file, and you appear in Kokiri village inside your house? If-so, that's supposed to happen. The default starting place as a kid is inside your house, and if you save in any place that's not a dungeon and quit out, you'll appear in your house when you turn the game back on.
Derp. I feel stupid. Also that is some **** poor game design-it's a long way from Kokiri Village to Goron Village. >.<

Player-4

See you in 25 years
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rR44oOYjvOw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rR44oOYjvOw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESvv

Player-4

See you in 25 years
dude no spamming please
don't even think about it and did you not read the title it says NO ROBS ALLOWED
BPC does this look like the Q&A thread, no it does not. so if you want to get that question awnsered bring it to the Q&A thread.
Also no gameplay in the soical thread.
don't encorage him this is not a Q&A thread so don't awnser questions
OMG get out already and quit spamming in our boards
BPC don't double post
Why do you keep acting like a goodie goodie? Lately this kind of stuff is all I've seen you posting. I'm modding here, I can handle it, I don't need "re-enforcements" lol.

I don't mind you helping people find where to go, but as far as "correcting" people, that's my "job"

what m2k is a pokemon? **** i shouldnt of used my last master ball on Groudon :(
Heavy ball = master ball on Groudon

True fax

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
same **** all day everyday, i finally get a green connection, i win, person leaves after first match. how the **** am i ever going to get practice at this rate?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
yeah when im moved to dallas ill go play with ice or someone **** online

MJ Bison? Either way, do want.

Top Bottom