• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokenness! Round 2! Feb 28 "Hola Señorita!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
He kinda wants to go for TvC and SF4. He has a fairly good Peach still, but he just doesn't want to enter Brawl tourneys anymore. I'm gonna see him later today, so I'll ask him if he really wants to go or not.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I was actually taking Toph and possibly Terf too (I was not aware Judge was in the car). Though Toph may have a minivan, and I believe he has his own car if no minivan. Waiting for him to confirm on minivan and Terf.

Unfortunately, even with minivan, if everyone who wants to go can, we'll have 8. Either we'd have to smuggle some one in storage areas, or separate into 3rd car.

Also, who is solon?
kk, if we get the minivan that would be TIGHT

Mang, I need someone to play SF4 with me.
I spent all last night playing with it its pretty fun

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
By the way, Solon said he can't make it to this one (but he wants to go to the next one).

What's The Point

Smash Master
So, I was going to Vayseth's tournament today, then weather happened. Now I won't have a car for this weekend. So hopefully Toph pulls through.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
There is still some talk of St. Louis coming to this.

...be persuasive!

(Hint: Thinkman is motivated by his bizarre obsession with Falcon ditto MMs)

ook

Smash Lord
There is still some talk of St. Louis coming to this.

...be persuasive!

(Hint: Thinkman is motivated by his bizarre obsession with Falcon ditto MMs)

If you come, I will falcon ditto MM for any amount you want :bee:

I love falcon mms.

Half the money matches I've ever done were falcon dittos

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
i heard this going to be an epic tournament!

kinda makes me sad that i suck at smash, it'd be cool to have a gagillion match vids online and people sayin **** that devildigimon's "insert character" is awesome...

man...

if ONLY I could be a character in a fighting game. not only would i NEVER lose, but I'd know how to play that character perfectly...

BTW,
I'd still suck and never win...LMFAO

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I'm confused with what is going on. Vay Vay, get a hold of me some way. I think you said I was riding with you, but I haven't heard anything so I dunno. lol.

If Prime is still going, I could probably hitch a ride with him if things changed. I need details ASAP. Thanx.

If none of the above is possible. My chance of attending is cut to like 25% unless I magically find a ride.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Info has been updated! Thread has been updated! XD

Hope to see you guys this weekend!

For those that can not make the event, I have a space in the Main Post that will have Links to the Streaming pages where the tournament is been streamed. I think we might have about 4 different Streams, so I will have the Main Post updated with what each Link will send you to.

I will see who I have on the commentators.

There will be 1 - 2 Projectors there, Mainly 1 for the whole day, we might be able to get a second one working as the tournaments progress and we get later in the day.

See you guys this weekend! ^_^

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
get your homework early/get your homework due that day turned in and just miss the class. no johns. :)

Vayseth

Smash Master
So, I was going to Vayseth's tournament today, then weather happened. Now I won't have a car for this weekend. So hopefully Toph pulls through.
OH SHI... I hope everything works out for you man! GL =(

I'm confused with what is going on. Vay Vay, get a hold of me some way. I think you said I was riding with you, but I haven't heard anything so I dunno. lol.

If Prime is still going, I could probably hitch a ride with him if things changed. I need details ASAP. Thanx.

If none of the above is possible. My chance of attending is cut to like 25% unless I magically find a ride.
I'm taking you. Call me tomm.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
OKAY NI99AS IT'S TIME TO HYPE YO ****!!!

LET'S GET IT CRACKIN YO...

THE TOURNAMENT IS THIS WEEKEND! WHO READY FO DAT GOOD "EPIC WIN!!!"

GET HYPE NI99AS!!! :bee::psycho::bee::chuckle:

:flame:

judge!

Smash Ace
=D not much longer MM anyone =))))

hunger you already know we will be hoggin a tv playing 100 friends like we always do lol

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Pay Out for Brawl may not be 60% - 30% - 10% if we get roughly the same amount of people as last time, otherwise, is still 60% - 30% - 10%. If we get over 60 again, I made out a Pay Out that pays out basically about top 8, maybe more. =p

I am looking to help pay out more people if we get about the same turn out for Brawl. It should benefit a lot of people though. ^_^

hunger!

Smash Champion
awww yeah mk vs wario >:^)

i doubt i'll be able to play friendlies before the doubles bracket starts since ill be ariving at like 11:00-11:45ish ( gay chicago traffic )

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Leave earlier!

Quit making excuses! =p

You can crash at my place if you want on Friday. =p

Like Michigan and Ohio and Indiana are already doing. XD

EDIT:

I am having a mini session tonight as a prep for this weekend.

I will have all the games that will be at the tournament and if anyone wants to show up tonight for some games, just give me a Call 773-540-6347 or message me on AIM - Limario24

I can give you my address, should be easy if you guys already came to my house tournament. Is on the south west side of Chicago.

8536 South Kolin Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60652

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom