• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokenness! Round 2! Feb 28 "Hola Señorita!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I'll say it once... once you are there you can call your spot, but make sure you are there when you call it, cause I am not going to bother other people to move when you are not there... =p

lain

Smash Master
You can't really call a sleeping spot while you're on the boards.

I guess I'm just gonna bring my lappy to play Silent Hill :D

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I guess I'm just gonna bring my lappy to play Silent Hill :D
Will what emulator are u using to play that on you notebook? Cuz I've been trying to get epsxe to work flawlessly one my new notebook and it's truly epic failure riight now!!!

To everyone else:

I dunno about u guys...but I'm playing A LOT OF 2k2 unlimited match this weekend... :bee:

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
ummm no, if you have an air mattress use it or let someone else use it. i have ****ing back and stomach problems i need a spot thats not the floor to sleep. even if its couch cushions on the floor thats fine. im not gonna accept i need 2 beds because im fat.

Vayseth

Smash Master
ummm no, if you have an air mattress use it or let someone else use it. i have ****ing back and stomach problems i need a spot thats not the floor to sleep. even if its couch cushions on the floor thats fine. im not gonna accept i need 2 beds because im fat.
Well, Web gets the bed, and I get mine. Makes sense to me. Plus, since I'll be driving everyone home saturday night and up early to run the tournament, I'mma wanna be in the back room so I can sleep early so I'm not dead driving home Saturday night. If you have a medical issue, you should invest in one yourself. They're not too expensive. I'd also let you sleep on mine for $20 =D

is there any spots for housing left =/
Yes and no, lol. Housing is only for Friday night I think and most of us will be going home Saturday night. You can pay the $5 overnight fee if you want and stay but I don't think I am doing that.

folk!

Smash Apprentice
yo web not coming thurs. im aiming for friday mid afternoonish. im geeked for this folks! see yah down there!........so can i just call dk cell on fri for the address? or could u just message me it? please get back to me...peace...

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Well, Web gets the bed, and I get mine. Makes sense to me. Plus, since I'll be driving everyone home saturday night and up early to run the tournament, I'mma wanna be in the back room so I can sleep early so I'm not dead driving home Saturday night. If you have a medical issue, you should invest in one yourself. They're not too expensive. I'd also let you sleep on mine for $20 =D

Yes and no, lol. Housing is only for Friday night I think and most of us will be going home Saturday night. You can pay the $5 overnight fee if you want and stay but I don't think I am doing that.

no, the way you said it stated you were only using one bed not two. and i have to drive home saturday too. and its kool web you can have the bed downstairs im gonna sleep on the couch upstairs. ill be there to call and claim it. that is all

Vayseth

Smash Master
no, the way you said it stated you were only using one bed not two. and i have to drive home saturday too. and its kool web you can have the bed downstairs im gonna sleep on the couch upstairs. ill be there to call and claim it. that is all
Web and I would be using 2 beds =D

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
omni...i already told you what's goin down son. stop arguing with vay vay. this isn't hyping the tournament at all.

unless u guys are gonna brawl for bed spots :psycho:

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'd win =( Last time I brawled him he couldn't sit right for a week.

By "brawl" I mean...

<3 Omni.

OMFG, THIS TOURNAMENT IS COMING UP SO FAST! Get HYPE!!!

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Terf_Rider is also registering for the same events as me (Brawl Doubles and Singles, Street Fighter 4)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom