• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokenness! Round 2! Feb 28 "Hola Señorita!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

folk!

Smash Apprentice
had fun at this

kain-great wolf. i had to take u to corneria.
norm- someday...i hope.
gameQ- il get u next time great game though. when we were at frigate orpheon i had the jeezy blearing and i didnt even know the stage was about to flip. i hate that stage now
toph-nice meetin you.those friendlies were fun as ****, captin v ike is fun!. **** you and ur ics. u best bring the bz next time i see you!
lain- high how r u?
anther-nice meeting you.fun friendlies and congrats on beating everyone!
vayseth-good team friendly. i didnt know u knew japanese. so when i heard you speakin it at dks i was lmao in my head, thinkin u were just super wasted....turns out both were true lol...oh and next time dont distract me and toph when were in the middle of a tourney set!!!!!!!!!!!!
dk-thanks a million for letin some people u dont know crash at ur crib
webster-eat ur cheese burger. alway good to see you. ur beat boxin was pretty sweet!
hunger- that snake looked really good...im a fan!
everyone else i cant remember- ggs

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts of the boy o fat?
Lain: Way to high. . . man
Anther: Man your crazy and whatnot
Webster: Best man. . . ever. . . thanks for not shooting me
Fatboy: Now he's m+m according to omniswell? Man you so fat. . .
. . . omniswell: Such pretty eyes. . . how could you **** me so bad in TBC?
Hunger: thanks for driving
Whoever made the stuff for the boombox: Best ever. . . I'm on a boat.
Grimace: Best 5th seed
Veggie: give me your hat
Arty: Falco is gay
Quik: Ugh, i had to mess up again
Judge: Man your so awesome. . . i want to impale your head with your earrings
Norm: did I even talk to you that much?
Ook: Aww yeah
Dark Kakashi: thanks for hosting and whatnot
Sago: Good **** man
Panda: Your awesome man
Aerox: yo?

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Whoever the cool guy is that helped my wife be comfortable, massive thumbs up. He was too cool for words. I think he said he was the event coordinator for the place. The staff was very helpful even when they didn't know what was going on, which is understandable considering there were like 10 people running tournaments.

This was a fun blowout finale to my Brawl career. Not the Brawl, but the other games. Never again will I pay to enter a Brawl tournament...ha ha. I loved SF2, and TvC gave me total epilepsy. Plus, I won a tournament set with Sakura (Naruto Sakura, not SF Sakura). You can't take that away from me ever.

Fun games all. Except the Fox vs. Samus match I played where we stayed exactly the distance of a zair apart and fired laser and zairs at each other the whole match. That was only fun because I won.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Yeah... this thread needs to close since it is distracting from the new thread. If a Mod can close it I would appreciate it. ^_^

Hope to see you all on March 28 for the Next one. I am negotiating more space. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom