• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokenness! Round 2! Feb 28 "Hola Señorita!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk

Smash Champion
lain, you've yet to use your IC's on me. Care to change that next weekend? MM!

Also, anyone else MMs? I'm especially fond of random MMs. :)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
While I don't wanna MM you, I definitely wanna try a few friendlies between your Ike and my Snake. I've learned a bit about the matchup. Not confident enough to know I'll win for sure, but I don't think my Snake will get 2 stocked this time :D

Kirk

Smash Champion
While I don't wanna MM you, I definitely wanna try a few friendlies between your Ike and my Snake. I've learned a bit about the matchup. Not confident enough to know I'll win for sure, but I don't think my Snake will get 2 stocked this time :D
:D

I'll take you up on that. And later, if you wish, I must fight your Olimar and redeem myself. :)

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
IC's vS DDD is **** for Ic's..... and is suicide against anyone if lain loses ill be the first to laugh at him.

My MM's
Arty falco vs wolf 2$
POssible hunger wolf ditto (we don't have to MM if you dont)
kirk Random 1$ match

Also kirk 1$ MM? wolf vs Ike?
and Norm wolf vs snake mm?

Also me anq quik are ****** teams

Raid

Smash Cadet
I'm bringing one as well =D, I think we'll be alright on setups, at least I hope....

Kirk

Smash Champion
According to the OP, we already have more confirmed than we had for the entire tournament last month. o.O

Hurray for people bringing setups! You all better FOLLOW THROUGH!

:laugh:

And I do believe its...

:ike: + :falco: = MORE ****!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Lol, nobody ever MMs me. I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult though. Meh, I don't really mind :D

Also, BloodPanda is going to destroy this tournament fo' sho'.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
According to the OP, we already have more confirmed than we had for the entire tournament last month. o.O

:wolf: + :wario: = SUPER DUPER ****!
fixed kirk ;)

Lol, nobody ever MMs me. I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult though. Meh, I don't really mind :D

Also, Omni is quik in bed is going to destroy this tournament fo' sho'.
Fixed :)

:012: :026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom