• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokenness! Round 2! Feb 28 "Hola Señorita!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
That's cool Norm, if we can stream that would be awesome!

Kirk, TVs are greatly appreciated, thanks.

I will add to the Main Post, if people bring Streaming Equipment, for us to Stream online and even do commentary on there, I will waive their Venue fee. ^_^

Kirk

Smash Champion
My camcorder can be used for streaming...but I'm sure someone else will have an actual capture card/laptop/mic that would be much better. :laugh:

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
That's fine Kirk, if you think you can have a 2nd Feed going through that we might be able to work something out. lol

PreRegistration List has been Updated!

Scythe

Smash Master
Panda can do commentary >_>

Edit: I still need a teammate btw, so anyone i know or that is good, send me a pm or something.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Yeah true Scythe, if I get Live Stream going, I hope Panda can help in commentating. ^_^

Also, Rules for Naruto Revolution 2 and Naruto EX 3 have been Updated! Check them out! ^_^

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'd be up for commentating if you get a live stream up. Assuming I have the time to commentate between TvC and Brawl, though.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Since I'm only doing Brawl, I could help commentate, I'll have time and it'd be really fun.
If anyone has a lappy, I can bring my gamebridge and install disc to stream one of the TV's?

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I can help panda Commentate or do it for him when hes in a tvc match as he can for me while im in a tvc match

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'll be signing up for Brawl Singles, TvC, one of the Naruto games, and Brawl Doubles if I find a partner.

I can bring a laptop for Milk to do that streaming.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
That's awesome guys, been that this place is a computer/lan center, the internet will not be an issue to use. lol

I will greatly appreciate all the help you guys are bring in to set up feeds and all that. Just find me, and I'll give you guys a discount on the venue or waive it. >_>;

Also, the last time we were there until 2AM, and the guys there actually play the games as well and love hanging out with everyone, so nothing like Security busting in will be going on. lol

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
lol DK if you didn't get the reference they were talking about how at CoT4 security busted in and kicked everyone out. XD

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Well in that case.... you can be sure that won't happen in Chicago. lol

At least not at Tournaments I am running.

I am having 3-4 workers from Screenz be at this event, so even if it goes late, there will be workers there to keep it open. ^_^

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I added a Set-Up list in the Main Post!

If anyone else is bringing something, tell me so I can put you on that list. I am working on ways to keep everyone's stuff safe and prevent Theft! ^_^

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I got both of you down in the Main Post,

My Contact Info is on the Main Post as well, if you guys need help bringing stuff down, just give me a call on the tournament day, and I will go upstairs with a few other people and help you unload your stuff in front of the venue as you look for parking. I don't want you guys to have to carry all that stuff a long a distance.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ok, So it looks like we might be having Live Streaming Feeds from people bringing their stuff to set that up.

For the people that we get to commentate, if we manage to somehow get microphones or whatever is needed to have commentary over the Stream, I will hope you guys do this for me, and that is No Cursing.

Trash Talking is fine just that since some of the Sponsors might be watching the Feeds as well, I would like to keep them and get more Sponsors if they think it goes well.

Also for those people bringing Streaming Equipment, I will get you guys a Discount that all you have to do is pay $2 for the Venue Fee, I will talk to the venue tomorrow and see if I can get agreement to get a Full Venue Fee Waive for people who bring Full Set-Ups and for people that bring Streaming Equipment. ^_^

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Ok, So it looks like we might be having Live Streaming Feeds from people bringing their stuff to set that up.

For the people that we get to commentate, if we manage to somehow get microphones or whatever is needed to have commentary over the Stream, I will hope you guys do this for me, and that is No Cursing.

Trash Talking is fine just that since some of the Sponsors might be watching the Feeds as well, I would like to keep them and get more Sponsors if they think it goes well.

Also for those people bringing Streaming Equipment, I will get you guys a Discount that all you have to do is pay $2 for the Venue Fee, I will talk to the venue tomorrow and see if I can get agreement to get a Full Venue Fee Waive for people who bring Full Set-Ups and for people that bring Streaming Equipment. ^_^
I can probably get a mic.
SamuraiPanda if you can supply one too that'd be cool, I don't really know much about streaming mic audio paired with the game footage.

DK, do I count, since I'll be bringing the GameBridge?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero

You should advertise the hell out of the live stream, so we can get a bunch of listeners. Capitalize on the CoT4 stuff I did by using my name, if you'd like. It'll be more fun to commentate when there are people who want to hear you.

SamuraiPanda if you can supply one too that'd be cool, I don't really know much about streaming mic audio paired with the game footage.
Sure. I have a cheap-as-hell mic that I use for the podcast all the time, so I can just bring that with me.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
You should advertise the hell out of the live stream, so we can get a bunch of listeners. Capitalize on the CoT4 stuff I did by using my name, if you'd like. It'll be more fun to commentate when there are people who want to hear you.

Sure. I have a cheap-as-hell mic that I use for the podcast all the time, so I can just bring that with me.
Alright, awesome.
You, Omniswell and I should commentate, but lets mention you so a lot more people listen too.
Also too, my Youtube Channel, Leavant, all the Brawl videos were recorded with my Gamebridge at the lowest quality(anything higher made it skip around.), so if you were curious about the quality, check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom