• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokenness! Round 2! Feb 28 "Hola Señorita!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Yeah the TV issue should be fixed. We will have more TVs available and hopefully the community can help out with that as well.

The Venue is getting more TVs to run the next gen games, so those games will not need to use the TVs we already have, so basically all of my TVs will be used for Brawl, mean while the Venue's will be used for Soul Calibur 4, HD Remix, and Street Fighter 4.

I am taking 3 TVs for Brawl alone and 1 for Naruto. So if Hunger brings the 2 he said he will and a few other bring a couple more we should have at least 6 - 8 TVs available solely for Brawl. My other 2 TVs because of the RF Switch can be used to run any other games on the PS2 or Game Cube since I have 2 RF Switches for those 2 TVs.

So that is the TV situation at this moment. ^_^

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
If I wouldn't of had to park so far away the first one, I would've brought one.
But I wouldn't of wanted to carry a TV about three blocks, haha.
Keep us all informed.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
I Will Personally Watch All Of Your Tv's If You Bring One To The Venue, Meaning You Can Drop It Off With Me And Go Park. This Also Applys To When You Want To Leave.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
on a diffrent note the 3rd tournament in this series should be calld

MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokeness!!! Sudden Death!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Well I have the Titles for April, May, and July. But I still have not worked out names for March and June.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Vayseth's Suprise Beatdown Fest! ;D

Anyway.....

The Main Post has been updated, I have updated the PreRegistration List!

Also I added next to everyone, from where they are from. I looked at Profiles or if they had it next to their name visible. If I did not know where you were from I either added "?" or if I knew what state you were in I added instead.

I am doing this, so when I make the brackets, I can separate you guys be Region and people from the same area won't have to face each other early in the tournaments.

If you don't have a City or State next to your name, post it up and I will add it to the PreRegistration List in the Main Post.

If you are going to PreRegister for other games, also post up so I can correct that in the Main Post.

^_^

Quik17

Smash Ace
Yah I'll team with you Omni. Would of said something earlier but I don't check this site too much : (

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
you guys...i want to make this very clear:

if anyone is ever caught stealing anything at this this tournament not only will you have to answer to me...

but you WILL BE BANNED FROM TOURNAMENTS AT SCREENZ AND THE ONES MACHINEGUNNORM RUNS...

forever!

last two/three tournaments i've been to stuff has been coming up missing. and i will not tolerate it whatsoever. just "fyi" towards everyone.

remember everyone bring set ups.

and finally...

i weigh 240lbs!!! that's da business and i'm stickin to it!

Vayseth

Smash Master
Honestly... if anyone steals anything, dd and myself will kick your *** and we'll make sure you're banned from ANY tournament we control. Which is A LOT of them. No excuses. We all know this group of smashers is legit, but if you see any shady business, you let us know IMMEDIATELY.

DD, DK: We need to talk about stealing counter measures before the tournament. We need to document who's stuff is where and make sure we note whenever someone is moving the set ups. I think we can cover this before the tournament but if you need more discussion on the issue, or have any ideas, we can talk on aim or something soon.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
if you catch someone stealing they give back what was stolen and all the money in their wallet or they reported to the police..... this will stop everyone from stealing

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
and then after i'm gonna pretend their face is a ps2 controller after I lost a match vs. Olimar in a tournament

and that IS NOT GOOD!!! :mad:

Olimar is Sweet Spoiled Potatoes....

there I said it...

I hate him so much!!!

hunger!

Smash Champion
you guys...i want to make this very clear:

if anyone is ever caught stealing anything at this this tournament not only will you have to answer to me...

but you WILL BE BANNED FROM TOURNAMENTS AT SCREENZ AND THE ONES MACHINEGUNNORM RUNS...

forever!

last two/three tournaments i've been to stuff has been coming up missing. and i will not tolerate it whatsoever. just "fyi" towards everyone.

remember everyone bring set ups.

and finally...

i weigh 240lbs!!! that's da business and i'm stickin to it!

i'm willing to watch anything while you go out to eat/step outside for whatever reason. whoever steals shiitt at a tourney is a low life and i've gotten my melee and memory card stolen in the past.

Xyless

Smash Master
Honestly... if anyone steals anything, dd and myself will kick your *** and we'll make sure you're banned from ANY tournament we control. Which is A LOT of them. No excuses. We all know this group of smashers is legit, but if you see any shady business, you let us know IMMEDIATELY.

DD, DK: We need to talk about stealing counter measures before the tournament. We need to document who's stuff is where and make sure we note whenever someone is moving the set ups. I think we can cover this before the tournament but if you need more discussion on the issue, or have any ideas, we can talk on aim or something soon.
My recommendation for the Screenz basement is possibly setting up a security camera near the bottom of the stairs. Considering the tournament that was hosted for Cyber Arena X had quite a few things stolen (including Wiimotes and Classic Controllers), it just seems like it'd be a good countermeasure. Especially with the Screenz basement going through its renovations already, now would be a good time to get the cameras installed.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
My recommendation for the Screenz basement is possibly setting up a security camera near the bottom of the stairs. Considering the tournament that was hosted for Cyber Arena X had quite a few things stolen (including Wiimotes and Classic Controllers), it just seems like it'd be a good countermeasure. Especially with the Screenz basement going through its renovations already, now would be a good time to get the cameras installed.
Very good suggestion.
And then whoever said to document what is where(I believe Vayseth.), good idea as well.

Vayseth

Smash Master
What's probably going to happen is we're going to monitor exactly who's stuff is where, label it with sticky notes (I'm bringing them), have them set up and then put anything we don't need (everything but the cords and the wii) and have them keep them on them at all times. We'll try to remove clutter while we are running and pointing out loose controllers. With systems though, we're going to label them and make sure any and all wiimotes/controllers are in the possession of their owners at all times and not left on tables.

Vayseth

Smash Master
No one is stealing a TV. That'd be TOO obvious. It's more wiimotes,wiis,other systems, controllers, stuff like that. So we'll label who has what where and we'll make a diagram at the TO desk so we know exactly who's stuff is where.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
No one is stealing a TV. That'd be TOO obvious. It's more wiimotes,wiis,other systems, controllers, stuff like that. So we'll label who has what where and we'll make a diagram at the TO desk so we know exactly who's stuff is where.
No no I mean so no one takes off the sticky notes, haha.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I updated the Main Post.

I added My Personal Contact Info.

I added the Fees to everything, Venue and Tournaments.

Also to note, I am working on having two different Live Feeds at this event.

1) For Brawl Singles and Doubles Section

2) For the PS 3 Fighter Section - Soul Calibur 4, Street Fighter 4, and HD Remix.

The PS 3 Fighter Section will also have a Projector were the Winner's, Loser's, and Grand Finals will be played on.

Also I added a Tourney Fee for Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 for $1. Let's see if there is any interest in that game. I have a few Out Of State people showing up to play the game and see if there is any competition for it.

Any other details and information and concerns you might have or questions, post them, I will make sure to respond as soon as I can. Tomorrow I am going to Venue again to help Set-Up a PA System so we can announce matches over the mic and make sure the System covers the entire Room and not just a portion of it.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i have a cheap tv tuner we can use for streaming brawl. (i have something else i'm using to record.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom