• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK vs Itachi! Clash of Brokenness! Round 2! Feb 28 "Hola Señorita!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
By the way, you mentioned that the venue bought new TVs, but are those TVs lag-free? Whenever I see venues buy their own TVs, they buy HD and stuff that lags horribly with Smash. It would suck if the new TVs were useless to us :/

Scythe

Smash Master
If you have Wii component cables and set your Wii settings to HD, there is no noticeable lag. I can even play melee at my house.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I do enjoy your guys thinking of hyping up the streaming, but I am too busy to do that in here. If someone else wants to try and hype that up, I will do my best to support it. At this moment though I am more concern with having the venue ready for this tournament.

As far as TVs go, am going to the venue today, and going to check if they already received them or not, or if they are going to order them, so I can can them to get CRTs, but I won't know until later today,i am going to the venue in about 1 hour.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I don't really know how to go about advertising the live stream, personally. Other than adding it to the topic title, of course.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
The Main Post has been updated with a Set-Up list!

If you guys are bringing anything, just tel me so I can put you down. If you need help bringing anything down, just call me on my cell, and I will have people go up there to meet you in front of Screenz and help you bring your Stuff down. This mostly goes for TVs, since I will assume those will be hardest things to bring down. lol

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Omni you still on for friendlies? I wanna play you Marth vs. Wolf and Kirby vs. Wolf, I'd rather not get slaughtered by you MK.
My wolf is 2x as Good as my MK fyi so dont think my wolf is bad or anything

but yea your on.

Your not even gonna PLAY panda cuz imma **** you so bad

Im gonna make YOUR MONEY into

J-money
I got an infinate thats easy as hell to do on your characters you're done :)

Im gonna make your money into sex and then take that **** willingly

ALSO ANYONE WHO UNDERESTIMATES WOLF IS GONNA GET *****

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
I got an infinate thats easy as hell to do on your characters you're done :)
BOO don't take the fun out of the game by learning stuff like that, these TvC tournaments shouldn't be taken too seriously. (mostly because the game is broken.) -_-;

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Dude, the game is far from broken. If you're afraid of infinites, then sit on at least 2 bars for the entire match and burst instantly when you see yourself in danger of getting hit by one. Not that hard (even, to some extent, against Karas) :D

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
is there an easy way to get everything in TvC unlocked.. i'm getting annoyed by trying to beat it the normal way.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
a) Download the save file from the intarweb
b) Do arcade mode a ton of times
c) Do arcade mode enough to unlock the option to buy all the characters, then do the minigames over and over again (do it once, exit, then do it again) until you have the monies for everything. The best minigames are Rock's and Joe's.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Still trying to figure out how to make it to this...I'm in Chicago the day before for work but coordinating the overnight with my wife is going to be tricky. Might just have to drive back the next day. :p

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
LOL silly me:

originally posted by someone who can't read:

yo, can this thread get stickyed?

under two weeks away now.

sf4 comes out tomorrow.

and some ni99a stole my mom's bf's bike...

:confused:

JOHNZ!!!
oh and omi, i meant how jab is the best anti air in the game. seems like everyone has like honda headbutt properties...LOLZ

hunger!

Smash Champion
he meant the last chicago tourney. which was ... cyber arena whatever one that ***** aura ran before she left. Omni. u wanna wolf ditto MM for fun? i dont really play the character but hes a blast

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
he meant the last chicago tourney. which was ... cyber arena whatever one that ***** aura ran before she left. Omni. u wanna wolf ditto MM for fun? i dont really play the character but hes a blast
we don;t have to money match if you don't want. ill wolf ditto you for money or without.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom