• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of Ohio VI [Melee MWC Event] 4/18/09 ***$100 OOS bonus***

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
lol that'd be pretty awesome if people were cool with playing outside.

We'll have to see what the weather is gonna be like if we wanna do that though.

soap

Smash Hero
Put extra friendly setups outside. They can be optionally used for pools matches as well if both agree.

Besides there is that little canopy thing by the pavilion so there would be shade.

It would be cool If we could designate the few spots around the hoop as a no park zone so we could shoot around n stuff, but this may not be possible i understand. (I am accepting $5 horse money matches)

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
Put extra friendly setups outside. They can be optionally used for pools matches as well if both agree.

Besides there is that little canopy thing by the pavilion so there would be shade.

It would be cool If we could designate the few spots around the hoop as a no park zone so we could shoot around n stuff, but this may not be possible i understand. (I am accepting $5 horse money matches)
At MoOoOoO 5 we had i think 11 setups going on inside...maybe 14? i forget. Either way, its more than enough to run the actual tourney.

We can do that with the basketball hoop, good ****.

Big_R

Smash Champion
ya if you have to do it at the park then i would wonder if we could park on the streets. Because there's plenty of room around there. you can also move the TO's desk outside and use that wall for one or 2 more setups. Umm, actually use the other room for tourny matches and maybe the kitchen for one or 2? At most I would say we could cram 15 inside that place. Then I they could go outside.... But idk outside would be lame and this seems a bit too hard to run in the park with attendance over like 60...

Get another venue locked down I want this to be massssive :):):)

btw fros dont johns out this is happening regardless these guys make things happen! This tourny may be crammed at worst but it is definitely a go that have not let me down and have been doing a bunch of these tournys!

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice

Brown rectangles = tables
blue dots = setups
green large square = outside under a roof thing
orange dots = outside setups
purple = kitchen, where we'd set up the TO table and that stuff

K so that represents my view on how many setups we can get. I think we could theoretically get 2 setups per table, but that would be crammed on some of the tables.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Have the people bringing setups designate whether they're bringing a larger or smaller TV/setup? Then you can match a small setup with a large setup per table. Of course, you can also do that [better] visually, but having things set in advance never hurts.

According to that representation, we could max out at 25 setups. lmao, epic.

DippnDots

Feral Youth

blue dots = setups

K so that represents my view on how many setups we can get. I think we could theoretically get 2 setups per table, but that would be crammed on some of the tables.

Love dat purple stuff o_O

25 set ups would be ****

aquteen

Smash Ace
the square on the left is the back room that we don't usually use but has enough room for 3-4 tables. each could have 2 setups on it but it would get a little cramped.

and thanks for the diagram rance

Big_R

Smash Champion

blue dots = setups

i think the last table where the 2 are on the bottom right is pushing it. Maybe that could work if you close off that door in the back and move a table or something in front of it.

i mean this is doable but we cant act like its gonna be extremely comfortable. but thats smash i slept on a wood floor for 2 days for this shiz...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Dude, we've got a bathroom and a whole park for that.

Don't waste space we could be smashing in.

;)
Haha, a bathroom is for the afterparty man. We need some room to open up and I ain't talkin about no jungle-jym tangoing either. ;P

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Sooooo.... IF I did go who wants to house a texan player eh!?!!?!?!?! any takers? I'll play you all night! xD

Master WGS

Smash Lord
So are we just gonna go with the original venue? I was hoping for a big one, but it really doesn't matter too much. Still gonna be hawt.

Can't wait for this stuff. HYPE.

Top Bottom