• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of Ohio VI [Melee MWC Event] 4/18/09 ***$100 OOS bonus***

D20

Smash Lord
Grizzly Bear Society will be here

D20, $5?
Quaz, $5?

Tournament rules both, 3/5

Anyone else want to MM?
I agree... although I might not be able to make it to this event.

Any other MMs for this tournament or future ones?

DippnDots

Feral Youth
it'll be on july 18th, the venue isn't confirmed yet but if it's the usual building it will be at Selby Park.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I just noticed the front page doesn't state what time we are suppose to be there. Has that not been decided yet or did I miss something?

/strike-out

Oh, the venue still isn't confirmed? Ok. Then that makes sense then.

BlueDogChronicles

Smash Cadet
I don't think it'll be at Selby. There will be a lot more people this time around.

I will MM you DippnDots, amount not known since I'm just a poor high school kid.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
$1-2 bluedog, you chose ;) i'm poor too lol

Watching step brothers right now guys, funny *** movie

So far I got..

D20: $5, if he shows
TheLake: $1-2
Bluedog: $1-2

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Really hoping for a venue update soon. I'd feel a lot better if we had a secure venue.

I'm sure you guys are trying your best though, so I'm not, like, upset or anything. :)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
~KBizzle

Ok so I'll be MMing Naka so far.

Any other takers? I'll only follow through if I have some spare cash though.

~The Gifted Unknown

Dopey

Smash Lord
ok im coming to this.

btw im high and i noticed Middle of Ohio should be called MoO =p or MOO i dont care it sounds like a cow LOL

that is all.

Apples

Smash Apprentice
Yo I'm all about Mario Kart. I'll take MK MM's Double Dash, Wii, whatever you like. =)

EDIT: Actually, throw me down for a few money matches for melee too. Who wants some?

Dopey

Smash Lord
im down to $ match anyone

an ive got time to practice more than a week for this one yay!!!! lvl 9s here i come lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
~KBizzle

Sure DD, I'm down for a $1 set.
Dope, I want to get in some matches as well. We met at Vidjo's place before and you're a cool dude. :p

~The Gifted Unknown

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
ok im coming to this.

btw im high and i noticed Middle of Ohio should be called MoO =p or MOO i dont care it sounds like a cow LOL

that is all.
you gotta come show us how to **** drephen hahaaa

i was actually thinking that same stuff when we shortened the name to that and i ended up just naming the files MoOoOoOo were on top of ****
btw im high too :colorful:

Corigames

Smash Hero
To be honest, probably not. It is, however, necessary for getting better. Just ask for a bunch of friendlies so people can give you tips and advice.

Also, I don't care about the price of the MM just as long as it's worth it. I'll $1 MM you, but I don't expect it to be an amazing fight then. $5 is standard fare, so it's just like a tournament match. $10 is to prove something. Anything more than that is super serious business.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I said I would do a $1, no biggie. It's just that, by doing that, what's even the point? We might as well just play a friendly but without the sandbagging. But, I'll still do it with you since money is short. I understand that.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
We'll see when the time rolls around, i like to do a couple $5s at tournaments and since quaz hasnt responded and D20 isn't positive he'll make it, odds are i'll be able to do $5. I think we both want a serious match

dmac

Smash Champion
with no confirmed venue yet and a date this close, really hurtin any possible chance we could make this :(

Quaz

Smash Master
We'll see when the time rolls around, i like to do a couple $5s at tournaments and since quaz hasnt responded and D20 isn't positive he'll make it, odds are i'll be able to do $5. I think we both want a serious match
you wanted to do an MM with me? sorry I didnt see your post in the thread lol

but yeah sure $5 bring it on

Dopey

Smash Lord
wtf no **** confirm a venue i got the weekend off wtf LOL

dmac come with dark an u an me team =p

aquteen

Smash Ace
I'm pretty angry that the venues not confirmed yet either. By the end of the week if there's no venue yet this is happening at the park building, even though it's way to small.

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
its all good nothing i too small when you think bout tourneys at Bum's house and that one time DJnintendo had 50 ppl in his house.......we got this.

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
It'd be unfortunate to use the park bulding...but it's held 50+ before...was a bit crowded. Hopefully it will be nice outside by the tournament, then it wouldn't be too bad.

Top Bottom