• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight iz zo brokn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Falco's fair my be worst in terms of damage and lag, however, it can be an efficient gimping tool if used correctly.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Falco's fair my be worst in terms of damage and lag, however, it can be an efficient gimping tool if used correctly.

but with his horrible verticle recovery if the last hit misses he's in trouble. with yoshi its less lagy he has a good verticle recovery and if it sour spots it hits them outwards. yoshi's is not that bad.

XienZo

Smash Lord
Yoshi's fair is like your basic dair, killer sweetspot, sourspot still has nice knockback. I don't see whats so bad about it.

viparagon

Smash Ace
Yoshi's fair is like your basic dair, killer sweetspot, sourspot still has nice knockback. I don't see whats so bad about it.
EVERY SINGLE ATTACK IN THE GAME OUTRANGES IT

its not even funny how much this move lacks range...

plus its slow and weak ˙˙˙xoqʇɹnɥ s,ıɥsoʎ ɟo ǝpısuı sı xoqʇıɥ ǝɥʇ puɐ

quite fast, yes. good knockback, yes. worth the freakin 2 second lag afterward? not really. but i think ivysaurs dsmash wins this one. its terrible >_>, has like NO knockback
melee jiggz rest has two seconds of lag afterwards... is that bad?
I know its a tough comparison, but the lag doesn't matter if your sure to hit with it

XienZo

Smash Lord
EVERY SINGLE ATTACK IN THE GAME OUTRANGES IT

its not even funny how much this move lacks range...

plus its slow and weak ˙˙˙xoqʇɹnɥ s,ıɥsoʎ ɟo ǝpısuı sı xoqʇıɥ ǝɥʇ puɐ
Well, thats why you don't use it to approach. You use it to snipe down those Snakes and MKs since the timing goes great with Yoshi's first jump. Its not weak at all, especially if its properly sweetspotted.
melee jiggz rest has two seconds of lag afterwards... is that bad?
I know its a tough comparison, but the lag doesn't matter if your sure to hit with it
Its not going to KO at 50-some, but instead, your opponent could probably run back to you before you stop spinning. It has the knockback to set up for a gimp, but you can't follow it up for a gimp...

viparagon

Smash Ace
Well, thats why you don't use it to approach. You use it to snipe down those Snakes and MKs since the timing goes great with Yoshi's first jump. Its not weak at all, especially if its properly sweetspotted.
I guess I haven't experienced with the power b/c it is so hard to hit with, much less sweetspot.

AND LOL at sniping with it, whatever the **** that means: its like sniping someone when the barrel goes behind him. Seriously, when will this ever hit (besides grab release)?

XienZo

Smash Lord
Snake doesn't move much during cypher...

You can also start below them and simultaneously DJ and fair at the same time.

Browny

Smash Hater
its meteor effect is near impossible to land and is far too slow tp be used in an SH approach.

although i think falco is #1 worst, yoshis would be #2

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm pretty sure Bowser's F smash is 0th. it can lock threads on smashboards! Gimpy would agree

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
okay, you win, though falco's can at least hit...
I think Falco's has even less range thsn it honestly, with no knowback unless your hitting them pretty high in the air, in which you have better options like dair or nair
And its definitely not last when you can use it yo 0-death MK(sometimes)

viparagon

Smash Ace
well warios dsmash doesnt star KO @ 10% right? -_- its not worth the 2 second lag.
LOL play melee, much? it never star KOd in melee, but my point is that cooldown doesn't matter much if you make sure to hit with it. Snakes probably isn't worst tho, but either is wario

viparagon

Smash Ace
then whyd you put it there? :confused::confused::confused:
anyways, it could be either wario, jiggs, or ivysaur. they each all suck.
it killed on the horizontal blastlines silly;)

yea, ima gonna switch it with jiggs

a petition, eh? that could work if I could make a poll somehow, but noone seems to know how...

brinboy789

Smash Champion
why is lucas 3rd on down b?

zeldas down b is the best

yoshis down b isnt that bad, its a good get back to stage move and does decent damage. the worst would be...well MK's has like no uses (silly IDC ban), D3's is pretty terrible, adn thats alll i can think of for now

viparagon

Smash Ace
why is lucas 3rd on down b?

and
yeah, i'll probably move it down, but i put it there b/c it comes out super fast, heals, double damage, is a powerful attack, used to stall, stagespiked edge guarders, and is VERY useful when wavebounced and in recovery. If the bucket is 5 i think it deserves at least 4

DC is tough b/c u could argue its the best in the game b/c it warranted a ban, so it will be left out of the list. d3s is mildy useful for edgegaurding

illinialex24

Smash Hero
yeah, i'll probably move it down, but i put it there b/c it comes out super fast, heals, double damage, is a powerful attack, used to stall, stagespiked edge guarders, and is VERY useful when wavebounced and in recovery. If the bucket is 5 i think it deserves at least 4
Did rest make the list?

Oh wait its Brawl. Rest sucks.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I might have to go against my main and say DK's jab is one of the worst. at least jiggs has a jab lock with it

comes out frame 5 for the first hit and the second hit comes out frame 16! thats enough time to bring up your shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom