• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight iz zo brokn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

viparagon

Smash Ace
Pit doesnt have best FSmash. Snake/Ike/DDD/Marth have beast ones.
diddy isn't quite top ten, snake's , ike's and d3s are way too slow (Im not talking most powerful, im talking best), marth's is Second, and pits is amazing (spuer fast, good knockback, hard to punish)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Pit's fsmash is fast and has good knockback but the second hit misses occasionally so it's not a reliable kill move imo.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I don't understand why Pit is #1 for f-smashes.
And what about Pikachu's up-smash? It's one of the strongest in the game and pretty quick.

viparagon

Smash Ace
pika's upsmash isn't that powerful anymore.
who on the top ten has a worst one (if I bump yoshi mmac will come after me :laugh:

viparagon

Smash Ace
throw to fsmash with marth is ****, and its great for edgegaurding,plus pivots and foxtrotting is really effective with it. pikas dsmash still has insane range, very quick start up, eats up shields, and is hard to punish, even though its easy to get out of.

viparagon

Smash Ace
Snake dash attack is much better than Diddy;s IMO.
how? diddy's is a safe way to pick up nanerz, can't be grabbed (or shielded or spotdodged for that matter) and can be followed up with almost anything. snakes is good, but diddys is amazing

K 2

Smash Lord
Is this based off of power, speed, usabilty...what?

You need to add more than just smashes...aerials, specials, tilts are important too you know.

viparagon

Smash Ace
ummm.... i've already seen that thread and its completely different. Mine is based off of moves, not categories. I intend on elaborating on these better, I'm just getting input so I don't end up writing a wall of text for a character only for them ot get bumped. sorry i fit looks like other ones for now. I PROMISE IT WON'T BE.

it's not THAT fast. and it's range is pretty bad.
its VERY fast and its range is actually quite good. wario's doesn't have much range either, yet its still very good

viparagon

Smash Ace
wolfs f tilt is not good
yeah, your right. fix'd

correction: robs is the best dsmash. it comes out fastrer then MK (according to char specific frames) and does way more damage
it comes out 1 frame faster, barely does more damage, but doesn't have as good of a tragectory and does less knockback, so MK >rob. all move him up though!

And I added dtilt!

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Why isn't Jigglypuff in dash attacks?
Hers is somewhat fast and pretty powerful.

Ike needs to be in UpSmashes somewhere.
It covers ALL around him.

I think Mario and Luigi is uptilt should switch.
Luigi can barely get the opponent into a utilt lock. Mario can do a couple hits and start to follow up.

viparagon

Smash Ace
Why isn't Jigglypuff in dash attacks?
Hers is somewhat fast and pretty powerful.

Ike needs to be in UpSmashes somewhere.
It covers ALL around him.

I think Mario and Luigi is uptilt should switch.
Luigi can barely get the opponent into a utilt lock. Mario can do a couple hits and start to follow up.
believe me, both of those ALMOST made the cut! As for the uptilt, luigi's Does lock better that marios.

LordWeasel

Smash Rookie
ZZS jab can be shielded after the second hit. I think some other character should replace her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom