• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight iz zo brokn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

viparagon

Smash Ace
D3 uair for #3?!?!?

and for the last time, rob dsmash is better then MK's. it comes out faster and it does more damage. and moer knockback
not more knockback, not nearly as much range, vertical trajectory instead horizontal. I explained all this, but it looks like a forgot to change it. Whats wrong with d3's uair? It has, like the highest priority in the game, does 19 damage, and has a lingering hitbox.

viparagon

Smash Ace
that too, especially at higher percents. Oh, and it doesn't push sheilds back as far. Its still really good though.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
dair:

peach needs to go down, ganon needs to go way up (have you seen thunderstomping? ridiculous), tlink needs to dissapear, jiggs needs to dissapear, G&w needs to go up, D3 needs to go down.

otherwise looks pretty reasonable

viparagon

Smash Ace
dair:

peach needs to go down, ganon needs to go way up (have you seen thunderstomping? ridiculous), tlink needs to dissapear, jiggs needs to dissapear, G&w needs to go up, D3 needs to go down.

otherwise looks pretty reasonable
I think peach is fine, jiggs, has driilrest, tlink can bair>dair and FS dair, and D3's rising dair is amzing, and has the same priority as his uair. whats wrong with d3's UAir, again?

I am insulted that Kirby's Bair isnt even up there.
another 2 places or so and it would have been. Who would you replace with kirby, though?

brinboy789

Smash Champion
I think peach is fine, jiggs, has driilrest, tlink can bair>dair and FS dair, and D3's rising dair is amzing, and has the same priority as his uair. whats wrong with d3's UAir, again?
tink bair to dair is win epicly or lose epicly >_> not worth it, the odds of it happening with a good player is not good. drillrest.;..maybe. yea it has priority, but its vaaaaary situational :ohwell:

Irsic

Smash Ace
Don't know how Lucas' dair didn't get on the list, it is rarely punishable, sets up the best combos, is near unbeatable (Peach's utilt beats it...and that is all I really know of off the top of my head) and it can spike, and it's a reliable spike (though kind of weak) Also, 20% if all hit. An absolute amazing dAir, personally better than Wario's and Toon Link's dair.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
the (horizontal) range isnt as good as it could be...

i think its really funny that snake has the second best jab in the game, but almost nobody uses it, cus everything else he has is just sooooooo OP

EDIT 4 mother
ness's d-air is way better than lucas's....

bboy, please dont speak like an authority on the matter, drill rest happens alot when playing good jigglys... The problem is just that theres only like 5 good jiggly players out there so you dont get to see it as much to begin with. it happens just as much as boss's luigi pulling a jab to firepunch, and he gets that shiznit ALL THE EFFING TIME...

viparagon

Smash Ace
tink bair to dair is win epicly or lose epicly >_> not worth it, the odds of it happening with a good player is not good. drillrest.;..maybe. yea it has priority, but its vaaaaary situational :ohwell:
drillrest isn't situational at all. jiggs. dairs all the time for shield pressure, and FS> dair is an inescapable death combo.

usmash: Lucas & Ivysaur, duh

EDIT: also, i think youre missing a section... TAUNTS!
Its the BEST not the most powerful. Taunts will come,but for now throws are more important!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Where are the n-airs?

And why isn't Yoshi in the top 10 u-airs? It's quick (comes out in 5 frames), powerful, and has long range. At the very least, how can it be worse than Kirby's?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
usmash: Lucas & Ivysaur, duh
best, and strongest are NOT the same. just because they are the strongest ones doenst mean jack if theres no way to make them hit
fox's is number 1 because you can combo into it out of a down air

p.s. kirbys up air is kinda meh...

viparagon

Smash Ace
jiggs k. and by FS i hope you arent talking about forward smash...forward smash > dair = fail.
FS=footstool

10footstools

dakid, ur answering everything for me!

best, and strongest are NOT the same. just because they are the strongest ones doenst mean jack if theres no way to make them hit
fox's is number 1 because you can combo into it out of a down air

p.s. kirbys up air is kinda meh...
yeah, ill move it down, i had it there for FTHROW combos...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
no you didnt i was getting to you...

yoshis is strong and the range is more than it looks but its still not super great.
it is above average though.

the up air list is skewed as it is...

CFs should be higher...
luigis is a combo machine and has no cooldown and does stupid damage...
take kirby down
move D3 down a few...
pits is AMAZING, it outprioritises everything...

brinboy789

Smash Champion
no you didnt i was getting to you...

yoshis is strong and the range is more than it looks but its still not super great.
it is above average though.

the up air list is skewed as it is...
G&W has epic air effect.

although it still sucks XP

and now that i think of it, FS > any spike = win. so...yea

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Mario's is slower, has less range, and doesn't kill. Yoshi's u-air KOs at like 110%. Seriously.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Mario's is slower, has less range, and doesn't kill. Yoshi's u-air KOs at like 110%. Seriously.
can you combo into it...

like from f-air or something?

p.s. gaw's up air stall refreshes his stale moves...
win

and by the way bowsers kills at like 80
pika's combos way hard as well
you can pull off up air to up tilt to thunders with pika

viparagon

Smash Ace

slower=no, and VERY little ending lag
kills=not supposed to, its for comboing, but it does kill at about 150

plus yoshi's is very easy toa airdodge, but I would've added it if the list went to thirteen...

EDIT: WOW Im a slow typer,

dakid, Bowser would be Next on my list...

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Didn't you say yourself that strongest =/= best?

Also, on certain characters you can combo into it from a grab-release. And I'm not sure, but you could combo into it from a sweet-spotted f-air on someone on the ground do to the slightly increased hit-stun. You can also juggle with it.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, I just checked the frame topic. Apparently Mario's u-air is one frame faster. Yoshi's is still very fast regardless, though.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
the moves on the list have to be either really good multi purpose attack or have 1 rediculously broken purpose

ex. fox dair isnt that great its not the fastest, is doesnt have much range, and it doesnt do the most damage, but it can combo into just about every move fox has and is a garanteed kill above 90% from up smash, thats why its on the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom