• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight iz zo brokn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Didn't you say yourself that strongest =/= best?

Also, on certain characters you can combo into it from a grab-release. And I'm not sure, but you could combo into it from a sweet-spotted f-air on someone on the ground do to the slightly increased hit-stun. You can also juggle with it.
yea, but bowsers has madd range and totally gives airdodgers the surprise buttsecks cus of the startup time.

yoshi proly deserves like 9 or 10
but seriously, CF should be like 5, its the only goodmove he has and its really good, he can combo, approach and kill with it...

viparagon

Smash Ace
Didn't you say yourself that strongest =/= best?

Also, on certain characters you can combo into it from a grab-release. And I'm not sure, but you could combo into it from a sweet-spotted f-air on someone on the ground do to the slightly increased hit-stun. You can also juggle with it.
strongest doesn't Nessecarily mean best, but its a definitely a pro. Comboing into it from a sweetspotted fair is useless, since a sweetspotted fair on some someone on the ground is about as rare as links dtilt spike. juggling doesn work b/c airdodge dstroys it. sorry the list doesn't go to twelve...

be happy you got nair instead of lucas...

EDIT: seriously. leave. now. jk!

yea, but bowsers has madd range and totally gives airdodgers the surprise buttsecks cus of the startup time.

yoshi proly deserves like 9 or 10
but seriously, CF should be like 5, its the only goodmove he has and its really good, he can combo, approach and kill with it...
check the list again ;)

brinboy789

Smash Champion
strongest doesn't Nessecarily mean best, but its a definitely a pro. Comboing into it from a sweetspotted fair is useless, since a sweetspotted fair on some someone on the ground is about as rare as links dtilt spike. juggling doesn work b/c airdodge dstroys it. sorry the list doesn't go to twelve...

be happy you got nair instead of lucas...
PLEASE change G&W to like someone higher and tlink out...its disturbing me >_>_>_>

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
my opinion...

up air
move D3 below CF and wario
switch luigi and lucario

and TL down air is good, b/c its hard to punish with its gust effect, and its mad strong

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
If juggling doesn't work due to air-dodging, then why are Mario's and Luigi's up there? That's their sole use...

And it isn't that uncommon for a sweet-spotted f-air to hit. It not all that slow, and the sweet-spot for the f-air is quite large (Yoshi's nose).

And you can still combo into it from certain grab-releases, too.

viparagon

Smash Ace
my opinion...

up air
move D3 below CF and wario
switch luigi and lucario
really?

d3's uair does 19% (and is hard to DI out of), has a ****load of priority, and has a lingering hitbox. it stays for now (unless u give good reasoning) but ill move up Wigi)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@ gust
stop being such a yoshi main...

@ threadmaker...
i didnt know it did that much damage, but i could just be having some of the snake jab effect.
like its a great move because they always use b/f air instead it overshadows the greatness of it...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yoshi mains have this weird thing where they are always relentlessly trying to justify/vilify their character.

its kinda like "yoshi's not bad i swear!!" type complex that most of you seem to have

for the record i think its better than lucarios...
EDIT
viper actually got to it before me this time...

lol @ z-airs..
are there even 10 of them?
and if you do zairs you have to do g-airs too rofl

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yoshi is semi-decent, and I'm only pushing for the u-air. Everything else seems fine. -_-

viparagon

Smash Ace
I started bthrow, but I got aggravated...:(

does anyone have kill percents (I just might do top five)
I just DON't care if sonic of Pikas Bthrow kills sooner...

Glick

Smash Lord
but, as I've sed before, what does it deserve to replace? it has **** priorities...
Lol. Fair has great priority. Watchu talkin bout. Jigglypuff sucks. The only good moves she has that have good priority are bair, fair and pound.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, Luigi's b-throw is better than Mario's, but they should both be up there. Higher than Meta Knight and Toon Link, definitely. DK and Bowser should be up there, too.

...Why are Meta Knight and Toon Link up there, anyways? Their b-throws are just average...

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
I started bthrow, but I got aggravated...:(

does anyone have kill percents (I just might do top five)
I just DON't care if sonic of Pikas Bthrow kills sooner...
I don't know the exact percents off the top of my head, but I know that Olimar, Ness, Luigi, and Mario would be among the top 10.

viparagon

Smash Ace
Lol. Fair has great priority. Watchu talkin bout. Jigglypuff sucks. The only good moves she has that have good priority are bair, fair and pound.
sorry... but no

there was an ariel priority chart somewhere, and jiggs did suckishly (cept for pound, which ill get too)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby = Best Basic B in the game, who ever object to this is out of they mind.

viparagon

Smash Ace
Kirby = Best Basic B in the game, who ever object to this is out of they mind.

d3's is better... sort of, and how is it the best if kirby has to swallow someone to get there there power, while the opponent gets it right off the bat?

(or are you joking:confused:)

lol we're both vipers:)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ikes back throw combos into dash attack
D3s doesnt kill that early
pits is good for positioning and arrow spam
DK and bowser are good
DKs is ****, yes it needed to be said twice

are MK pit and char the only ones that can glide?and are there only 4 z-airs?
EDIT for ?s
why is lucarios better with kirby
kirbys oli hat is better than oli cause its nuetral and side b at the same time.
D3s D3 power still has more range than kirbys D3 power and kirby still cant suicide with it cus hes too light

viparagon

Smash Ace
ikes back throw combos into dash attack
D3s doesnt kill that early
pits is good for positioning and arrow spam
DK and bowser are good
DKs is ****, yes it needed to be said twice

are MK pit and char the only ones that can glide?and are there only 4 z-airs?
theres actually only only 3 zairs that do damage (lucas's just grabs the edge)

and yeah, only people with wings can fly so those 3, unless you count mario:laugh:

D3's does 16 damage, and thanks for the input!:):)

oh saw ur edit.

did you see the side+b?

kirby is better b/c his aurosphere is like lucario at 120% regardless of damage. it eats up one of a lucario at 0%...

and pit is better just b/c kirby is too short while firing to get hit by pits arrows...

and yeah olikirby is ****, especially 2v2...
kirbys grounded, while oli sh pikmin tosses over his head

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
no problem, i love stuff like this, i just want to say dont do b attacks, i think itll get way complecated... and if you do do b moves only do a top five...
and that is a lot of damage for a throw, i guess i agree.

viparagon

Smash Ace
no problem, i love stuff like this, i just want to say dont do b attacks, i think itll get way complecated... and if you do do b moves only do a top five...
and that is a lot of damage for a throw, i guess i agree.
yeah, ill stick with that, and just get more input and add summaries for the listed moves but now i got to go to bed:) bye!

Glick

Smash Lord
d3's is better... sort of, and how is it the best if kirby has to swallow someone to get there there power, while the opponent gets it right off the bat?

(or are you joking:confused:)

lol we're both vipers:)
Do you really think your knowledgeable enough to make this kind of list, really?

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
I think Mario should move past Ganon and Zelda for side B for numerous reasons:

1. The cape has transended priority and is a reflector

2. Reverses momentum

3. Cape glide usage

4. Cape teleport usage

5. Cape dashing usage

6. Does not offer hitstun, yet reverses momentum and DI and turns around opponents, which causes it to be a very deadly gimping move

7. Cape stalling usage

8. Ledge stalling usage

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@ glick. thats why we are here...

@ carlson. pits back air isnt that good and his down smash is wacksauce

@ cutter. and D3s up air is super disjointed with madd range, which is basically the same as priority

@judge zelda side b is crap tier...

viparagon

Smash Ace
Do you really think your knowledgeable enough to make this kind of list, really?
WHY SO SRS?

come on, chill out!
I never actually saw the chart, I heard about on the JIGG boards. If you look back through the whopping 8 pages back, you'll see i actually am quite knoledgeable. How knoledgable do I need to be to make a list of characters on a website? you tell me. This isn't the backroom.

just because I said jiggs fair wasn't that great? sheesh...

bTW you rock! i'v seen your vids!:)

OH thanks kid

yeah specials are hard. din't put much as much thought into the non normal moves, so I'll do that tomorrow.

Skink

Smash Apprentice
Mario's, Luigi's and DK's backthrow can all kill people. Also, why it's pit's fsmash so good, allegedly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom