• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight's Revenge: The Official Match-Up Thread *Wario* -> GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
To answer Affinity's question: he has no exp.

Also experience refines the topics of discussion that you take in a matchup discussion. Don't discount the power of experience...you're able to eliminate unnecessary discussion and back up your substantial points in a much more meaningful way with discussion.

In other words, experience helps on paper discussion because it helps you understand how the things on paper work. When you're in a situation with direct trades, for example - Sheik ftilt v. MK dtilt, who wins? Obviously you can know this through theory (Sheik ftilt has same range as Snake Ftilt1 or close to, MK dtilt outranges FTilt1 slightly, therefore Sheik ftilt is outranged by MK dtilt) but it's much more easy and substantial to say "I've played the matchup, ftilt loses to dtilt in range".

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
To answer Affinity's question: he has no exp.

Also experience refines the topics of discussion that you take in a matchup discussion. Don't discount the power of experience...you're able to eliminate unnecessary discussion and back up your substantial points in a much more meaningful way with discussion.

In other words, experience helps on paper discussion because it helps you understand how the things on paper work. When you're in a situation with direct trades, for example - Sheik ftilt v. MK dtilt, who wins? Obviously you can know this through theory (Sheik ftilt has same range as Snake Ftilt1 or close to, MK dtilt outranges FTilt1 slightly, therefore Sheik ftilt is outranged by MK dtilt) but it's much more easy and substantial to say "I've played the matchup, ftilt loses to dtilt in range".
In that case Sheik's can't discus match ups since they either don't use her correctly or they have little experience.
If it helps, I recently made origami Sheik and origami MK and had them fight (on origami FD of course).

Turns out they both insta-lose to origami Bowser's firebreath
I lol'd

*vid or it didn't happen

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Light actually does Ftilt to Usmash, trust me.

Also, Chain camping is overrated. Half of the cast doesn't care if you try and chain camp.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
The BEST possible ratio for this match is 50:50 and that is ONLY if the sheik can use the chain perfectly. Perfectly, as in does not allow MK inside no matter what. But if the MK isn't an idiot, he just won't approach and so it's a stale mate.

Take out the chain shenanigans, MK clearly wins in the head to head. I can see the match as 65:35, maybe 6:4 because she can kill so early through a grab.

also lol@ saviors saying neo etc doesn't use ftilt > up smash. it's her bnb kill and it's well used by all of them. ignorance.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
You said that Sheiks can't debate the matchup due to lack of experience, yet you wrote two ****ing pages on it and haven't been to a tournament? *****, please. Get that trash outta here. You're totally ****ing delusional if you think this match is ANY better than 6:4. Paper Sheik vs. paper MK? That's not how it works, buddy. Olimar would be banned if matchups were paper-based. But they're not, so he's legal and not even S tier. This is the first sign of you being dumb. Also, lol at you saying that certain (NOTABLE) Sheiks don't do bread-and-butter **** like ftilt to up smash.

MK outranges the **** out of Sheik. You said she has more ground speed. Yeah, she does. Barely means anything. MK can sit back and poke at Sheik's shield on ANY stage with ftilt and dtilt as he pleases and not fear punishment. What answer does Sheik have to dair camping? Full hop uair oos? Sorry, gets shut down by dair. She also gets miserably ***** by tornado, only having dair and nair to get through it (and lol at both of those, all MK has to do is move slightly to the side and the disjoints will eat the attack up. Once Sheik is forced to land (see: gets hit by any move), her options go from few to none. Tornado WRECKS her.

Grab release DACUS is cool, yeah, but why the **** is Sheik grabbing MK? Virtually everything MK does when spaced is safe, or at least ungrabbable. Maybe you'll get a lucky powershield on a dtilt or some ****, but who gives a ****? Her only setups into grab are from ftilt/jab, attacks which MK can EASILY space himself away from and never fear. I don't know enough about stupid chain camping ****, but chances are that tornado, broken *** invincible Shuttle Loop, or Drill Rush will prevent that from being a problem.

Offstage is just a massacre. 1-3 dairs and an edgehog = Sheik's stock. If the edgehog didn't kill her, she's onstage and completely vulnerable. Good ****, free dsmash/nair/up B/whatever the **** you want. Sheik has no way to even dream of gimping MK, Drill Rush and tornado just eat her attacks up and put her in a bad position.

Fighting onstage isn't even close either. Needles can be avoided with the X button or simply shielded. Even if MK has to approach, so long as he stays reasonably spaced, he has nothing to fear. Any of Sheik's approaches get shut down by ftilt (ground approaches) and Shuttle Loop/tornado (aerial approaches). If MK sees Sheik jumping at him, he can just up B and use his invincibility/range to rip through her crap. Also, the kill percents aren't that skewed even IF she grab release DACUSes him, Sheik is pathetically light and will die to a dsmash at a solid 110 (or just get gimped).

It's also funny because you're the same fool who thought ftilt footstool bair was a death combo on everyone.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Olimar on Paper actually still wouldn't be THAT strong. People would just abuse his Pikmin weaknesses.

Nic64

Smash Lord
The BEST possible ratio for this match is 50:50 and that is ONLY if the sheik can use the chain perfectly. Perfectly, as in does not allow MK inside no matter what. But if the MK isn't an idiot, he just won't approach and so it's a stale mate.
If she has a lead he does have to approach, but even so MK does have ways inside. Maybe not 100% consistently, but she's not going to sit there with the chain out for 8 minutes if the MK isn't completely ********.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
The problem is there aren't any notable Sheiks at M2K and Dojo's skill level.
To be honest, I was thinking NL. He should be good enough.

If she has a lead he does have to approach, but even so MK does have ways inside. Maybe not 100% consistently, but she's not going to sit there with the chain out for 8 minutes if the MK isn't completely ********.
Well yeah, I'm guessing MK can use Dimensional Cape to fake Shiek out and try to get her to protect the wrong side.

Sheik is pathetically light and will die to a dsmash at a solid 110 (or just get gimped).
You mean the first hit of dsmash, right? The second one is stronger.

saviorslegacy

Also, Chain camping is overrated. Half of the cast doesn't care if you try and chain camp.
I haven't seen him use it.
You however are in Texas so I'll take your word for it.

Take out the chain shenanigans, MK clearly wins in the head to head. I can see the match as 65:35, maybe 6:4 because she can kill so early through a grab.

also lol@ saviors saying neo etc doesn't use ftilt > up smash. it's her bnb kill and it's well used by all of them. ignorance.
I disagree.

We counter his Dair camping. U-tilt is disjointed and fast. We can easily shield> u-tilt.
We can also Chain if he is up diagnol and about to attack us.
If he tries to land on a platform we can attack through it with u-tilt or Uair. We can also back up a little bit and Chain.

This puts him on the ground. Sheik out speeds him and we can use the ground to our advantage with almost every character except maybe Diddy and Snake.
You said that Sheiks can't debate the matchup due to lack of experience, yet you wrote two ****ing pages on it and haven't been to a tournament? *****, please. Get that trash outta here. You're totally ****ing delusional if you think this match is ANY better than 6:4. Paper Sheik vs. paper MK? That's not how it works, buddy. Olimar would be banned if matchups were paper-based. But they're not, so he's legal and not even S tier. This is the first sign of you being dumb. Also, lol at you saying that certain (NOTABLE) Sheiks don't do bread-and-butter **** like ftilt to up smash.

MK outranges the **** out of Sheik. You said she has more ground speed. Yeah, she does. Barely means anything. MK can sit back and poke at Sheik's shield on ANY stage with ftilt and dtilt as he pleases and not fear punishment. What answer does Sheik have to dair camping? Full hop uair oos? Sorry, gets shut down by dair. She also gets miserably ***** by tornado, only having dair and nair to get through it (and lol at both of those, all MK has to do is move slightly to the side and the disjoints will eat the attack up. Once Sheik is forced to land (see: gets hit by any move), her options go from few to none. Tornado WRECKS her.

Grab release DACUS is cool, yeah, but why the **** is Sheik grabbing MK? Virtually everything MK does when spaced is safe, or at least ungrabbable. Maybe you'll get a lucky powershield on a dtilt or some ****, but who gives a ****? Her only setups into grab are from ftilt/jab, attacks which MK can EASILY space himself away from and never fear. I don't know enough about stupid chain camping ****, but chances are that tornado, broken *** invincible Shuttle Loop, or Drill Rush will prevent that from being a problem.

Offstage is just a massacre. 1-3 dairs and an edgehog = Sheik's stock. If the edgehog didn't kill her, she's onstage and completely vulnerable. Good ****, free dsmash/nair/up B/whatever the **** you want. Sheik has no way to even dream of gimping MK, Drill Rush and tornado just eat her attacks up and put her in a bad position.

Fighting onstage isn't even close either. Needles can be avoided with the X button or simply shielded. Even if MK has to approach, so long as he stays reasonably spaced, he has nothing to fear. Any of Sheik's approaches get shut down by ftilt (ground approaches) and Shuttle Loop/tornado (aerial approaches). If MK sees Sheik jumping at him, he can just up B and use his invincibility/range to rip through her crap. Also, the kill percents aren't that skewed even IF she grab release DACUSes him, Sheik is pathetically light and will die to a dsmash at a solid 110 (or just get gimped).

It's also funny because you're the same fool who thought ftilt footstool bair was a death combo on everyone.
Oh boy, someone gets mad when I bring up a possible 5% disadvantage at flat stages with no platforms.

I'm not even going to attempt to make a huge fool out of you. Anything I see even remotely in a flaming matter will only meet about 5+ angry people. You can get away with it, but I cannot. So I'll try and keep it purely factual.

#1 He does not out range the **** out of us. Our Bair has pretty good reach in case you didn't know.

#2 You honestly don't understand Sheik mechanics.
Needle's and Chain both beat Mach Tornado.
We can also get a USmash tipper on a Nadoing MK.

#3 I would never ever ever go off stage against MK. If I got hit off stage I would either SDI straight up and use Dair to get to the ledge or I would SDI into the stage when hit, and throw a chain to thether the ledge.

#4 Uhhhh... WTH, I never even hinted to shield grabbing. We have things that combo into a grab, duh.
jab> grab
f-tilt> grab
air release> grab
weak/decay Bair> grab
weak/decay Fair> grab
weak Nair> grab

#5 A mix of Needle's, Chain, Vanish (also invincible frame and can be canceled at FD), Bair, f-tilt, jabs and grab will cover our ground game.

#6 It's funny that you mention that.
I have done more studying on footstools than anyone else (more than likely).
I found the exact hit box (if you want to call it that) of a footstool. I then discovered that SDI can mess up every footstool combo in the game except for ZSS's.
Sheik, Pika and TL come close but they can still be messed up.
Just about the only character that can be footstool combo'd is ROB and that is because his footstool hurt box is really large for some reason.

I have said for over a month now that they are useless and should be discarded.
There is nothing in that aspect in Brawl.
dooms pissed

yeah but savior will just boost pivot walk around everything mk does :p
Wait, why are you calling him doom.
Also, Doom, why the heck are you pissed at me. I didn't do anything to you. Calm down plz.

Boost Walking shouldn't be used to "go around". If anything it should be used as a quick retreat to avoid something and then follow up directly.
It can also be used for sliding attacks which open up the possibility of some characters getting new combo's. Rather than than that and approaching I wouldn't use it.
Actually with enough practice that is a possibility.

Well, I gave up the discussion in the other thread like <3 did because I knew people weren't going to except our idea's. Unfortunately a certain Clowsui had to start it in here. Yeah, thanks a lot man, good job. All you did was cause a hate on me for 2 pages or so.
All I wanted was their personal opinion because I knew they would get flame happy if I mentioned Sheik having an advantage on flat stages.

Anyways... this will go no where. Well it will go some where. It will result in multiple pages of arguing. None of you will believe what I say and you will all be backing up each other while I am standing alone.
Personally I have learned from the past it is better to keep my mouth shut (cough*Clowsui*again*cough) when it comes to these things.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
You just told me his dair camping isn't too effective vs sheik. Uh, ok. Doesn't matter, you still get destroyed on the ground.

MK attacks faster, has more range, and better/more kill options. You're calling this even/sheik's favor?

clowsui

Smash Legend
LMAOOO I didn't start anything. You were eventually going to say that it was in her favor, and sooner or later I would've linked MK to our MU discussion to create a much more fruitful discussion.

By the way, I don't think anybody's taken to real flaming yet. Stop being delusional.

Also: MK can dash attack and trade with Bair on the ground. Depending on which hitbox he runs into it either resets him to neutral or puts him to advantaged situation because you're in the air.

saviorslegacy

LMAOOO I didn't start anything. You were eventually going to say that it was in her favor, and sooner or later I would've linked MK to our MU discussion to create a much more fruitful discussion..
Then I guess you would have started it there after I finished it.

I don't know about you but I took offense to dooms post.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Ugh, this is gonna be a long one..
Hey, I bet you play <3.
What you stated is what I have been saying. Except I've been trying to figure out how to force MK to play on the ground.
I found out that a mixture of u-tilt's, Chain, well placed Vanishes and abuse of her second fastest jump speed to Uair is the key to this. It still makes to difficult.

With that in mind I say it is even except for maybe FD and SV where we can GR> DACUS and Needle Storm your landing.

I seriously did laugh at that.
I play against Ed/ScaryLB, not <3, but from what I hear they're around the same skill level. And sorry, this matchup is no better than 60/40, except on FD where it could be 55/45.

How well have you done agianst a notable Sheik?

Don't throw you experience around. It is the lamest excuse in a match up discussion.
We are talking about paper Sheik vs paper MK.
Matchups on paper is meaningless as nobody is a robot except M2K back in 07 and can play perfectly all the time. Its based on how EASY it is within the realm of human reaction. A lot of things are extremely difficult to punish if done properly, so sometimes just because you CAN punish something doesn't mean you will all the time or often at all.

Ftilt to Usmash down work. Just smash DI and Dair while jumping away. I'm pretty sure you can even tornado before the Usmash hits. Either way you shouldn't get killed by it.

I haven't seen him use it.
You however are in Texas so I'll take your word for it.

I disagree.

We counter his Dair camping. U-tilt is disjointed and fast. We can easily shield> u-tilt.
If he tries to land on a platform we can attack through it with u-tilt or Uair. We can also back up a little bit and Chain.
No you don't. If you're HORRIBLY spacing Dair camping you STILL shouldn't get Utilted. Within the range of human reaction even if you powershield the dair Utilt still isn't fast enough. Uair/Fair can also work against BADLY DONE dair camping. MK can space air and tornado while you jump at him.
This puts him on the ground. Sheik out speeds him and we can use the ground to our advantage with almost every character except maybe Diddy and Snake.

Oh boy, someone gets mad when I bring up a possible 5% disadvantage at flat stages with no platforms.

I'm not even going to attempt to make a huge fool out of you. Anything I see even remotely in a flaming matter will only meet about 5+ angry people. You can get away with it, but I cannot. So I'll try and keep it purely factual.
Sheik is faster...but oh wait, MK is lagless. If the MK player reacts fast enough Sheik CAN'T approach on the ground. Dtilt/Ftilt/Fair beat sheiks dashgrab/dash attack.

And if you play this matchup, Sheik shouldn't even be able to get close enough to Ftilt if you play gay enough.

MK can play this matchup in many different ways and still win. At closest it could be 55/45 on Final D, but all smart MKs will ban FD anyway. Also you can platform camp Sheik on SV, at low percent to avoid tilt lock and at high percent to avoid Dacus. Ed usually doesn't kill me till 150% at least. MK will kill Sheik earlier than that as long as he doesn't stale Dsmash.
#1 He does not out range the **** out of us. Our Bair has pretty good reach in case you didn't know.

Bair has bad range and is easily shieldgrabbed. You can't space with it, and can't approach with it. Our Up B OOS/Nair OOS/Fair OOS/Shieldgrab will **** it

How often are you going to get to charge needles against an aggro MK? An occasional needle isnt going to stop nadospam. And Chain is slow, and laggy. You can't counter nado with it. And Usmash only tips at the top. If you nado correctly Usmash WONT go through it. TRUST ME, I do it all the time.

#3 I would never ever ever go off stage against MK. If I got hit off stage I would either SDI straight up and use Dair to get to the ledge or I would SDI into the stage when hit, and throw a chain to thether the ledge.

On paper, that sounds great. But at high percent, changes are you wont be able to throw a chain to tether the stage fast enough, and recovering that low, you'll die.

#4 Uhhhh... WTH, I never even hinted to shield grabbing. We have things that combo into a grab, duh.
jab> grab
f-tilt> grab
air release> grab
weak/decay Bair> grab
weak/decay Fair> grab
weak Nair> grab

If MK SDs properly NONE of those work. Bair/Fair/Nair will all get shieldgrabbed.

#5 A mix of Needle's, Chain, Vanish (also invincible frame and can be canceled at FD), Bair, f-tilt, jabs and grab will cover our ground game.

MK still has more range and is always at an advantage even on the ground

I found the exact hit box (if you want to call it that) of a footstool. I then discovered that SDI can mess up every footstool combo in the game except for ZSS's.
Just about the only character that can be footstool combo'd is ROB and that is because his footstool hurt box is really large for some reason.

That doesnt' give you any credibility....it doesn't even pertain to the argueemnt. :confused:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Well whenever it's been tried on me, I just SDI the Ftilt.

Plus the likelyhood of getting the perfect decay at the perfect percent is already highly unlikely as a good player will smash DI out of Ftilt before it can become that decayed at low percent, and ftilt is less likely to hit multiple times at high percent. A MK playing spacing well can avoid ftilt all together.

Even if it works, it's not a reliable way to kill MK (plus keeping track of it must be difficult in the first place).

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
She has to bait him or trick him into it or wait for him to mess up so it's w/e. mk can avoid being killed by just camping

Max Ketchum

...what? Are you high? Oh my god, that's the worst thing I've ever heard, ever. MK has a humongous SWORD. A giant, transcended, disjointed SWORD. The disjoints on utilt wouldn't even be close to hit MK from his dair range even if utilt WAS faster than jumping away (which it isn't). Like RedHalberd said, jumping and dairing again beats uair or fair. Tornado's a bad idea on non-platform stages, but if there's a platform around the same elevation, then MK can tornado too.

...No, you can't. That move is slow as ****, good luck having it beat MK's frame 6 dair.

So can every character in the game (minus the chain part). Tornado laughs at those moves, and you'll rarely EVER have to force MK to touch the ground where you want him to, especially on not-FD/Smashville. Chain is trash, why are you even suggesting it in this many situations?

Quite a few characters outrun MK, who gives a ****? Running speed has never been a huge deal in Smash ever. How the hell is the ground an advantageous place for Sheik when she has to deal with huge, disjointed and safe moves?

Maybe I wouldn't be mad if you actually attended tournaments, played good MKs who didn't fall for dumb gimmicks, and didn't make such ridiculous claims like CHAIN preventing MK from approaching.

I fail to see what I said that you could possibly turn against me, other than not knowing that needles and the chain beat tornado (which hardly matters anyway, MK will be in your face or just in front of it 9/10 times).

OH MY GOD, ONE OF YOUR MOVES HAS SLIGHTLY DECENT RANGE! You know what MK does when he sees a Sheik jumping at him? He sits in his shield and waits, and either up Bs or grabs you.

Too situational to matter, just don't approach with tornado when Sheik is in a neutral position.

Solved by simply tornadoing low enough to avoid the tipper hitbox...

Unfortunately, honeycakes, it's not that simple. It's motha****in' Meta Knight, you're going to get put offstage whether you like it or not. You can't just negate his amazing ability to both put you offstage AND kill you from there just because you have two or three tricks around it (that are ridiculously situational and put you in bad positions anyway, lol at Sheik on the ledge vs. MK).

jab> grab
f-tilt> grab
air release> grab
weak/decay Bair> grab
weak/decay Fair> grab
weak Nair> grab
I already explained the weaknesses in this. Jab and ftilt require MK to be way too close to Sheik, which isn't gonna happen because MK spaces her too well and also outboxes her. Air release chaingrab means nothing, why aren't you getting that guaranteed 30 damage usmash or 18 damage needle hit? If you have the grab, don't waste it. The aerials -> grab setups hardly work, they're not true combos even without SDI.

You'll barely ever be far away enough from MK to use needles. Still don't know why you're even suggesting the chain so much. Are you really talking about using Sheik's frame 20-something (or slower) up B as a legitimate ground attack? Maybe once to trick someone when you call a spot dodge, but...lol. I've already explained why ftilt/jab/bair don't work, and grab falls into that same category given the lack of range.

I have said for over a month now that they are useless and should be discarded.
There is nothing in that aspect in Brawl.
Like somebody else (RH I think) said, doesn't make you any more credible.

Wait, why are you calling him doom.
Doom is my tag, I changed usernames on SWF from theDoom to Termina because the "the" was pissing me off and Doom is taken by some guy who hasn't logged in for 8 years.

Also, Doom, why the heck are you pissed at me. I didn't do anything to you. Calm down plz.
Not pissed at all, very calm.

Boost Walking shouldn't be used to "go around". If anything it should be used as a quick retreat to avoid something and then follow up directly.
It can also be used for sliding attacks which open up the possibility of some characters getting new combo's. Rather than than that and approaching I wouldn't use it.
It's pretty useless no matter how you slice it.

Well, I gave up the discussion in the other thread like <3 did because I knew people weren't going to except our idea's. Unfortunately a certain Clowsui had to start it in here. Yeah, thanks a lot man, good job. All you did was cause a hate on me for 2 pages or so.
All I wanted was their personal opinion because I knew they would get flame happy if I mentioned Sheik having an advantage on flat stages.
Obviously we knew you were implying you thought your character had a decent/advantageous matchup on MK, it's easy to infer that from posts like that. We have no bias against you, you just look like an idiot coming in here with 0 tournament experience trying to make claims about matchups at top levels with NO evidence.

Anyways... this will go no where. Well it will go some where. It will result in multiple pages of arguing. None of you will believe what I say and you will all be backing up each other while I am standing alone.
Personally I have learned from the past it is better to keep my mouth shut (cough*Clowsui*again*cough) when it comes to these things.
Don't contribute if you don't have the experience necessary to do so.

Edit: Yes RedHalberd, ftilt usmash is a legitimate combo at kill percents.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@doom: chain actually beats all of MK's approaches including tornado, you have to try and dimensional cape through it. if you short hop the chain it hits on every two frames iirc and has several frames of hitstun so you're at an advantage. HOWEVER, you can't use chain on reaction, and it's really only useful as a way to try and defend the lead...not to mention chain camping is hard as **** since you have to somehow hold b and use the cstick so i guess you'd be doing a claw...good luck reacting to anything if you mess up. so basically it's still bad for sheik

Max Ketchum

There's no way you can't beat it with Drill Rush aimed on top of her, or invincibility from Shuttle Loop.

Either way, the idea of chain camping altogether = LOL

clowsui

Smash Legend
chain tip beats drill rush i'm PRETTY sure, it's just tricky since MK's velocity during drill rush is high (aka you're going to kind of panic and find it hard to hit him with the exact tip)

i'm not sure if SL reaches past the chain's max range though? i thought it was only invincible on startup :x

idk Ryoko did the most research on the chain, perhaps we could ask him?

saviorslegacy

Oi, I requested this to stop. -_-

BTW... you have many many errors Red Halberd. I don't want to fuel this so I wont point them out.
Even though I hate the last word being not only being false but saying that Sheik practically sucks.

:EDIT:
****it people, please stop jumping to conclusions. I have seen enough false info.
And BTW, the Chain has 3 frames of stun and can attack every 2 frames. MK can either dream of getting close or the Sheik can screwwwwwwww up.

Hmmm... I should probably let you believe what you want so I can punish MK's for their foolish at Pound 4.
I didn't realize so little was known about Sheik (takes advantage of the moment).

saviorslegacy

Okay, want to settle it with a money match? ;)
I may doubt your knowledge on Sheik but I don't doubt most of the MK's mains in here on skill.
I however, am just above average in skill IMO (but not in Sheik knowledge). This is a match of me vs Nicalobe (Clowsui can vouch that he's no scrub): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU-8wFdhSkA

So even if I was Marth and you were Ganon I wouldn't bet money on it.
If I do run into you at Pound 4 I would very much like to fight you. If I run into you during a tourney match we will just have to see.

BTW, I hope I didn't make you mad as in hate me kind of way. lol I would rather make Smash friends not enemies.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Oi, I requested this to stop. -_-

BTW... you have many many errors Red Halberd. I don't want to fuel this so I wont point them out.
Even though I hate the last word being not only being false but saying that Sheik practically sucks.

****it people, please stop jumping to conclusions. I have seen enough false info.
And BTW, the Chain has 3 frames of stun and can attack every 2 frames. MK can either dream of getting close or the Sheik can screwwwwwwww up.

Hmmm... I should probably let you believe what you want so I can punish MK's for their foolish at Pound 4.
I didn't realize so little was known about Sheik (takes advantage of the moment).
Point out the errors please. Otherwise I'm forced to beleiving you're just saying that to believe you're right. :laugh:

I NEVER SAID Sheik sucks. I think Sheik is probably the 1st or 2nd most underrated character in the game. You're letting your "mid tier ego" bias your opinions.

And If I go to Pound 4, I'll MM you for 20$. Afterwards If I can't 3 stock you within 5 games I'll give half of it back. :)

clowsui

Smash Legend
It doesn't matter in any case, Saviors will be destroyed by me at his first tourney since I'm going to that one too most likely. We can record the MM if you want, it's Marth v. Sheik since Falco v. Sheik is basically hopeless and Sheik dittos are stupid.

Maybe I'll try and work on an MK beforehand or something...Kel/OS live in my area so it's possible to learn from them.

BTW Saviors even though Nic is no scrub he hasn't ever placed w/in top 8 at a significant Ohio event + I already addressed several significant problems in your gameplay...sorry to shoot a fellow Sheik player down here.

saviorslegacy

Point out the errors please. Otherwise I'm forced to beleiving you're just saying that to believe you're right. :laugh:

I NEVER SAID Sheik sucks. I think Sheik is probably the 1st or 2nd most underrated character in the game. You're letting your "mid tier ego" bias your opinions.

And If I go to Pound 4, I'll MM you for 20$. Afterwards If I can't 3 stock you within 5 games I'll give half of it back. :)
I have pointed most of them out in other posts but I would rather let it show in my performance at Pound 4 where I can take advantage of false information.

Well, I have to admit that I was very surprised by that.
Hmmm... you basically pointed out something that I work on and I guess I do carry sort of a grudge about it. I try to train my Sheik and find new stuff for Sheik everyday so that I can prove everyone wrong about her.

LOL, I know you as a player are far more advanced than me. I don't throw away money like that.
I would very much like to fight you in freindlies though.

****it, I'm gonna have half of the MK boards wanting to **** me..... owell, guess I wont get bored lol

The only person I would MM with would be M2K (only if he rejected a freindly) and that is so I can say I fought him. I might do the same thing with Armada but man, Sheik ditto's suck ***.

But yeah, if anyone wants to try and **** me I'll accept.
I just don't have confidence with wasting away my tiny little wallet....

:EDIT #2:
lol, I have google chrome and it suggested this vid for some reason
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2410763/snake_me_vs_sheik_vs_pokemon_trainer_the_best_dodge_ever/
After watching that read the comments below.

Max Ketchum

I don't hate you, I just think you're posting far too strongly about matters that you aren't in the place to be posting about.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom