• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Q&A Thread

Dojo

Smash Champion
I also agree on the ftilt thing. The only time I generally use ftilt in a high profile match is in the ditto. Which I try to use quite a bit.

Other matchups I might use the first hit or two then follow up with a dtilt into something else. But the full ftilt isn't that great anymore.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I believe everyone ahas the same amount of ledge invincibility except for Pikachu, who has more than everyone else.

Once you grab the ledge, you slightly tap down of the control stick into a Nair and that''l be invincible for the first few frames.

xD
Made me laugh out loud hahaha
Tethers and Pikachu have less invincibility and a smaller required amount of time required to cling to the stage before acting.

SAX

Smash Ace
Tethers and Pikachu have less invincibility and a smaller required amount of time required to cling to the stage before acting.
Huh, I remember radix tellin me pikachu had a little more than everyone else.

Staco

Smash Champion
Yep.
Wifi sucks badly.

Im going to school in 10 minutes.
Was in school for 5 hours allready. :l

etecoon

Smash Hero
my connection with orion is better than it is with most europeans I've played, he has god internet or something

**** I know people from my own region that lag worse(hi raffi)

C.J.

Smash Master
Play matches and figure out what is safe when.

Why do people want everyone to tell them when to take which options? Seriously, just play the game.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Why would anyone want to improve at all, it's just a game?

Bad logic is bad.
If people don't know what sucks they will develop incredibly bad habits and are gonna have much trouble getting rid of them.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Why would anyone want to improve at all, it's just a game?

Bad logic is bad.
If people don't know what sucks they will develop incredibly bad habits and are gonna have much trouble getting rid of them.
smh ................

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hey, im trying to figure out the counterpick for all characters so im going to all the Q&A threads of all the characters and posting this. I would like for you to give me your characters worst MU and worst stage so it saves me a lot of time researching it myself and testing stuff.

I would really appreciate it if you all helped me out.

Hope to get some answers pretty soon.

Edit- I know this is almost impossible to CP MK but try your best to give me an answer.. whats YOUR hardest MU when your playing with MK, whats YOUR worst stage with MK (that type thing i guess since MK doesnt have a CP)

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Hey, im trying to figure out the counterpick for all characters so im going to all the Q&A threads of all the characters and posting this. I would like for you to give me your characters worst MU and worst stage so it saves me a lot of time researching it myself and testing stuff.

I would really appreciate it if you all helped me out.

Hope to get some answers pretty soon.

Edit- I know this is almost impossible to CP MK but try your best to give me an answer.. whats YOUR hardest MU when your playing with MK, whats YOUR worst stage with MK (that type thing i guess since MK doesnt have a CP)
I thought this was Jem

Uhh Yoshi and FD, maybe Lylat

!!!RM!!!

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was Jem too. >_>

MK is my worst matchup, but besides him definitely Wario.

I really hate Yoshi's against just about anyone. Something about the middle platform and ledges.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I dislike FD but I have a lot of problems in YI:M (but most people just don't play on it, so it's null).

My hardest MU is Diddy and Fox, mostly because the starter stagelist helps them a lot, and my reflexes sucks. =P

BadKarma

Smash Journeyman
I want to learn how to play mk, I was wondering if it is better to have tap jump on or off for him? I have been using tap jump off and jump with Y for about a year now. Would it be better to use tap jump for mk or does it really matter?

Thanks

Top Bottom