• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE TOURNAMENT, MiSSISSAUGA

Sanu

Smash Champion
Each post in this thread killed a new born puppy. Including this one.

This thread is sad.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
kingace go suck a d*** it'll keep the s*** from coming out ur mouth, go do w.e the f*** u wana do i dont care about brawl or u, w.e i'm done on this topic

marco heres ur sig, tell me if u want me to change somthing

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ i dont think im going man..
well if you wanna meet up and go there im down.
cause like i dont know how to get there.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Wow, so much Brawl/Melee hating.

They are both good games.

Everyone just STFU. ;_;

I wish I could get rides there.... >_>

.Marik

is a social misfit
Also, if I'm over at Stos or somebody's house, could I get rides...?

That actually might work out better...

Then my idiotic guardians making me take the bus. -_-

.Marik

is a social misfit
hello guys when your next toury
im really good at brawl and melee

Hello there, I see your new. Welcome to SmashBoards, and I see that you main Squirtle.

Also, where do you live? It might help me to tell you what Tournaments are near you and such.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
KirbyKaze, obviously I was trolling to get Brawl hate posts. But that hate speech against someone cannot be expected. Btw this isn't an attempt to escape responsibility, but really...How was anyone going to see that coming, like it was more unexpected then the Spanish inquisition, Mudkipz, Bel-air, Rick Roll, Nigra Cell's laser and Jinjo master combined -_-

Anyways,

Lets get a date for this event!

Edit: Whoops I just realized KC was signed in. Sorry.

Posted by: Lawlb0t

idea

Smash Master
edit: this is all responding to...ergen...kirditatiatalsjdfakfh. i forgot there was another page already.

^ oh, heh, i thought that was me. can you make custom avatars on smashboards? if so someone tell me how.

^ the one for this thread doesn't have a set date yet. better to look in "greater toronto area" thread, or maybe "smashturbation," and see if anyone sets up a smashfest.

Top Bottom