• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE TOURNAMENT, MiSSISSAUGA

.Marik

is a social misfit
lol at marik
you're talking about me right?

What? To my knowledge, both Unknown522 and Bernard have gone to various doubles, and they have placed high in several Tournaments.

Or, if you already knew this, and you were making a sarcastic or satiric comment, which is sometimes hard to catch over the Internet, then my bad.

And is teh-stock slayer Desh?

Something about that picture made me think it was him...

Fhatuik

Smash Apprentice
i wouldn't bother?

last minute reservations on bus = stupidly expensive

quebecers = no money because of school (except kage and pkm iirc)

not a money tourney = no assistance with paying for stupidly expensive bus

even with the presence of sliq, bernie, and ryan, it doesn't sound like it's feasible unless you're willing to fork out cash

i'd love to see you guys but it sounds pretty stupid to go so last minute.

just make it out to grmo's tourney whenever he comes back to life. we'll post about it in your thread.
i got always money for melee

Sanu

Smash Champion
See that? No montrealers were aware of Raynex's tournament.
He made the thread earlier this week <_<, there wasn't much notice for it anyways. It's more of a smashfest/friendly thing, so yeah.

Dzenan: Get your *** out to Bernards, cockface. While the cats away, the mouse should play ;P. I can pick you up if you want =/

idea

Smash Master
What? To my knowledge, both Unknown522 and Bernard have gone to various doubles, and they have placed high in several Tournaments.

Or, if you already knew this, and you were making a sarcastic or satiric comment, which is sometimes hard to catch over the Internet, then my bad.

And is teh-stock slayer Desh?

Something about that picture made me think it was him...
alright, i'm not gonna go read the last two pages again, but if i remember correctly...someone made a joke about IB not being good, but they were kidding, and you corrected them, which is funny cause a) you didn't catch the joke and b) you corrected someone who was more likely to know what they were talking about than you =P

come to things =(

idea

Smash Master
i am coming...between 1pm and 3pm. i haven't picked a time but i always sleep in so my guess is i'll be there in that range. although if you want to start the actual tourney at a specific time i can be there for that time.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I love the Quebecers. I'd like to see them come.

My heart was torn when I heard ThatGuy plays Brawl over Melee ]:

I kinda expected it actually, now that I think about it. When he swapped from Falcon to Young Link because "he has tricks".

I mean, come on Joel, wtf was that about? You stupid *** <333 come by to some event of ours you **** sucker, I miss you.

no homo LOLL.
Haha how did I miss this!

I still use Falcon, I wanted to use Young Link for SFF3 to see how high I could get with him. My YL has degenerated since then.

So have all my Melee skills, however. I played some Melee at a recent weekly and it was a painful experience, considering I couldn't L-Cancel anything. All I had were my clearly superior mind games.

I don't have time anymore to keep my tech skill sharp, so I need an easy game to play to say I'm good at something. Therefore, Brawl seems like a nice fit...hah. I'm sticking with Mario though because he has some sick tricks.

When I get some money to spend around I'll come down to T.O. for some more love. :)

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
you get used to it after being around here for a while -_-
but in all seriousness this was kind of a "who would want one? i might do one." thing.
and ze organizer likes to disappear of teh face of ze earth.

sso no one knows whats going on with this D:

Sanu

Smash Champion
Grmooooo, update the thread already.
Garmo said: "no like, END of november, as in 29th-30th"

Don't you read mang? :bee: He'll make the thread soon, most likely before October ends.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I don't have time anymore to keep my tech skill sharp, so I need an easy game to play to say I'm good at something. Therefore, Brawl seems like a nice fit...hah. I'm sticking with Mario though because he has some sick tricks.
I'd just like to add that one of mario's "tricks" is completely demolishing matches with boxes on. Too good :D

Top Bottom