• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE TOURNAMENT, MiSSISSAUGA

Niko_K

Smash Master
Just went through all the bull**** in this thread. Am I the only one who is actually severely dissapointed in the division of both communities? Our speculations of smash turning into SF2T vs SF3:3S were true. Why can't both communities just get along.. Like holy ****. There was really no need to involve Phil in this at all.

NO ONE said Phil had more experience than Chu. Chu obviously has more experience, but not all of his experience can carry on INTO A NEW GAME. Phil has been playing non stop with good players who played melee as well. I think you guys should give him a bit more credit. We're in the same god **** region and we can't even commend another player from a different community about his achievements? Because he's new?!

Pretty sad. This is why I can't come play melee with you guys.

I have Mike constantly telling me to quit brawl, and that if he could take out the TO's(me) that it would help the melee scene grow. Pretty **** sad if you ask me. I can't even imagine what it would be like to come to a melee tournament with all you guys there. You would probably all make fun of me because I beat Azen in Peach ditto's. Azen obviously should've 3 stocked me.

If you want to hate on brawl, by all means. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

When has a brawl player come into your melee threads dissing melee and it's players? NEVER.

Desh.

Smash Lord
I am not coming anymore because I was told that you guys use stupid cheap tactics like wavedashing and all that stupid ****. thats why I play brawl and only play little bit of melee, cheap people drove me from that game to brawl. Melee is good and fun, but not with exploits.
Why do you scratch your head about exploits? Thats what wavedashing and all tht stupid **** is. You force the game to do something it wasn't intended to do. Brawl doesnt let you do any of that scrub **** that u guys apparently call "skill" by just spamming WD and doing cheap chain grabs that don't even give you a chance to get out. C-sticking is cheap too cuz its faster then how u do it normally how you are suppose to do it too.
at least u cannot get inf combo'd in brawl. that **** is so cheap. that is onyl for lucas anyways.

-hums, and walks away quietly-
lol, i know he was trolling. dont eat my children >_>

KingAce

Smash Ace
I have Mike constantly telling me to quit brawl, and that if he could take out the TO's(me) that it would help the melee scene grow. Pretty **** sad if you ask me. I can't even imagine what it would be like to come to a melee tournament with all you guys there. You would probably all make fun of me because I beat Azen in Peach ditto's. Azen obviously should've 3 stocked me.
This is why the two communities cant b cool with eachother. u have *******es like europhoria who are actually trying to convince brawl TO's to quit so that he can promote the melee scene more. yes ur rite niko that is pretty **** sad

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Just went through all the bull**** in this thread. Am I the only one who is actually severely dissapointed in the division of both communities? Our speculations of smash turning into SF2T vs SF3:3S were true. Why can't both communities just get along.. Like holy ****. There was really no need to involve Phil in this at all.

NO ONE said Phil had more experience than Chu. Chu obviously has more experience, but not all of his experience can carry on INTO A NEW GAME. Phil has been playing non stop with good players who played melee as well. I think you guys should give him a bit more credit. We're in the same god **** region and we can't even commend another player from a different community about his achievements? Because he's new?!

Pretty sad. This is why I can't come play melee with you guys.

If you want to hate on brawl, by all means. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

When has a brawl player come into your melee threads dissing melee and it's players? NEVER.
ok niko relax man, its already dead <_<, something like this is just begging to re-open the drama.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I like Pokemon Puzzle League. Whenever the side of me that likes to argue about smash rears its ugly head, Puzzle league always saves the day.

Puzzle League mms at the next fest.

idea

Smash Master
agreed

ok niko relax man, its already dead <_<, something like this is just begging to re-open the drama.
agreed

just so you know i'm planning on bringing my wii+brawl to future fests/tourneys i go to (if not all, then many) =) mike is indeed pretty rooted in his opinions, but i bet there would be enough people there who wouldn't mind some brawl friendlies if the opportunity arose.

unknown522

Some guy
lololololololololol brawl nubs leik drawmah
Shut up ryan.
i don't think that's ryan lol
i doubt its ryan either, doesnt seem the kind to make one tbh <_<
i like Brawl people. Its just the game that makes me mad sometimes. Different views shouldn't be the cause of ****ed up friendships though.
just for that, whoever made that account might get a dropkick

Desh.

Smash Lord
Not completely, lol.
Well, its not not digusting,
but i too find it annoying how random people can come and play brawl and beat off random mlg veterans, with little or no work compared to how much people in the melee scene have to put into getting where they are.
I dont lack respect, but eh.
Imo respect should be earned, and props and gj to the guys who had done what they did in brawl tournies and stuff. But for me to say i think they worked as hard as lets say david to get to where they are in brawl, i'de be lying. =/

But i got no hate for brawlers, i just have a really bad habit of being...uhh...idk what the word is :p
But i think i have a habit of shoving my opinions down peoples throat XP, wich can most definitely be aggrovating, so i cant blame people in mdk's thread for being annoyed with me LOL XD

But seriously, lets chillax now?
Dumb discussion is dumb.

unknown522

Some guy
for the brawl community:

don't blame the brawl arguement on the whole melee community because of 2 people or so. A lot of us are not involved/don't care about what game you play

Desh.

Smash Lord
yoshi vs falcon bo3 says i didnt say doink.
YOU SAW NOTHING.
>_>
rofl
yoshi vs falcon
too good <3
or mario vs bowser.
hell idk how u won that. >_> .... <_< ...

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna lie, I agree with Idea there LOL. Good use of words there, Chris.

Will post about the war soon, when I'm not too lazy to write 500 word reply lol.

badd

Smash Rookie
i needz housing plz =) halp meh !

if/when it's confirmed of course

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i think if i could make a character in smash with only four moves they'd be

falco laser
fox's dair
rest
sheik's d-throw

d-throw rest all day

drill rest all day

idea

Smash Master
if you take the lag out of rest what's the point of having other moves? you could just crouch and keep pressing B or whatever button it would be. approach them and rest blindly till they die.

Top Bottom