• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE TOURNAMENT, MiSSISSAUGA

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol wats up with all the hate? i can use more chars than mk too, besides y bernard y u being a **** i dont say melee is gay or anything but how do u no who im smarter than and what not? is that why FORTE USED METAKNIGHT AND I STILL BEAT HIM? the ONLY other MK that has beaten me in a tourny set is Azens MK, thats it. no one else has ever used mk in a tourny set and beaten me, prove me wrong plz. the mk matchup is all about spacing, so i guess i must have good spacing if i dont lose in that matchup. anyways i dont kno wats up with all the hate you guys have since im jus playing the game that i started out with which is brawl...

i never knew about wavedashing until i picked up brawl and i still try to play melee a bit for fun, but tbh even tho i dont use a lot of AT's in melee it doesnt mean im stupid at brawl which ur making me out to be. u think all i do is nado nado nado up b nado nado nado dsmash. naw man i do much more than that and i actually do think when i play, you can use METAKNIGHT and ill use DEDEDE, **** matchup rite? ill MM you in that matchup for $20 since mk can just tornado without thinking and im a stupid player rite?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
nah man. I just think Chu is alot smarter than you. He's alot smarter than me too. For you to assume even for a second, that you have more experience than this MLG veteran...I don't even know what to say.

I have nothing against you personally, but I tend to use the whole Kingace beating Chu situation to depict many kinds of other situations:

Smart player vs. Player that isn't as smart

Veteran vs. relative nooby

The fact that you won, only proves that Brawl is perfect for nubs that don't put time into games. You're still cool to chill with, its just that Brawl makes me mad sometimes. bthrow to upb ftw i guess.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol DB just stfu, stop riding azens **** plz.
i know azen is a smarter player then me and thats y he beat me. but if im so stupid how come i never lose the mk ditto in a tourny? (any form of spam will not work in this matchup).
And on top of that, im prettttyyyyy sure chudat has taken care of many other mks but i still managed. yes it mite not take a ****load of tech skill but even azen AND chillin posted about how they think brawl does take equal amount of THINKING as melee

yea i respect ur opinion on how u think brawl is gay bernard but do u really have to use me as an analogy for that **** on the whole brawl is bad melee is good?

KingAce

Smash Ace
Not when you're metaknight. ^
what happens when i face another mk? its obviously not chance since ive played about 20+ sets against different mks from good to bad, yet i still win all those dittos. theres tons of mks getting beat everyone shud just give that up already, plank lost to ambroses ICS...the only MK that actually wins tournys consistently (big ones atleast) is m2k, and thats cuz hes m2k lol

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Desh dont be a Deshbag again, how the hell could you tell us to stay out of the melee threads when you still spam up the brawl threads.

Think before you post.

Dzenan edit: Gone! (somebody had to say it though...)

Desh.

Smash Lord
Desh dont be a Deshbag again, how the hell could you tell us to stay out of the melee threads when you still spam up the brawl threads.

Think before you post.
go check the date of my last post in that thread.
i stay clear of that thread and those deshbags.
Like seriously, i apologize for spamming/bashing brawl and you go and start shiet,
then mdk says ur just joking.
the only brawl bashing i did in that thread was a quote from a brawler who said money was all brawl is good for.
And you guys couldnt take that joke, so why should i take a joke when people make jokes about me.
think before u pull t3h 3p1c dubb13 574nd4rd

D.B

Smash Ace
king ace, shut up and leave our forums. You're not wanted and frankly I don't feel like arguing cause I have more interesting things to do like stare at a wall.

Jagg

Smash Journeyman
Well now that Marco blows my cover X.X

I like men
No one likes you, gtfo the Melee thread now. Also, does it feel good being rejected by a 220lb person? *whistles and walks away*

Brawl doesn't take good spacing >_> Match ups that require real spacing? Try Peach vs. Sheik in melee on either side lol. Or melee in general. Who the hell are you? Some guy who joined 6 months ago and thinks he has 1337 spacing and mind games? You think what you developed in 6 months is actually equal or even remotely close to what players like Chu developed over 6+ years?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol DB just stfu, stop riding azens **** plz.
i know azen is a smarter player then me and thats y he beat me. but if im so stupid how come i never lose the mk ditto in a tourny? (any form of spam will not work in this matchup).
And on top of that, im prettttyyyyy sure chudat has taken care of many other mks but i still managed. yes it mite not take a ****load of tech skill but even azen AND chillin posted about how they think brawl does take equal amount of THINKING as melee

yea i respect ur opinion on how u think brawl is gay bernard but do u really have to use me as an analogy for that **** on the whole brawl is bad melee is good?
yo kingace coming in this thread and posting s*** dissing D.B f*** you stfu and gtfo we dont need to hear ur stupid s***

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
chris, let's let the subject die, kingace didn't start this, it's not going to go anywhere, lawlb0t was trolling AND THEREFORE TRYING TO GET THIS TYPE OF RESPONSE, etc.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yoyoyo
next event we gon have a scrap near a parking lot b.
im bringing knife, bombs, boomerangs, arrows, hookshot and my scrah.
now let me put a smile on yo neck.

but seriously guys, just stop. Internet is fail and stop ****ing trolling. Desh not to be mean but stop posting useless **** on the ****ing boards.

Guys this is a tourney thread, not a ****ing Melee vs. Brawl.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
i had somthing different BUT SOMEONE (first letter starts wit D last letter is B) made me edit it cuz it was to " agressive" :p marco i'ma make ur sig tonight

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
new tab b.
sot.
i still cant believe you went on dictionary.com and searched sots lol.

KingAce

Smash Ace
yo kingace coming in this thread and posting s*** dissing D.B f*** you stfu and gtfo we dont need to hear ur stupid s***
who the *** r u dont tell me to gtfo ill post whereever the *** i want to

loll i jus got home and i read all this **** haha
im not wanted on these forums? lol the melee scene in gta is the only group of ppl that try to come n attack me btw i come in here starting ****? u guys r the ones posting stupid **** about brawl so nate comes in to defend himself and the rest of us who play brawl n now u say i come in this thread posting **** about DB

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ please dont be hatin on GTA scene BUT im sorry IF I (part of the GTA melee scene) have offended brawlers.

but seriously dawg enought with hate.

Top Bottom