• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE TOURNAMENT, MiSSISSAUGA

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
It's what I do Christian, it's what I do haha and it's C 3........ not c3.

:chuckle: When are you guys going to David's?

I'm slowly coming back with a new and improved attitude towards the game, so i'll see how that works out. A tournament here and there, friendlies once in a while, whatever. I'm maining Luigi and it'll stay that way (i've said otherwise multiple times before, but this is my final choice).

AND IT'S C 3, NOT c3!!! lol I swear you never get it right.
C 3, my brother from a black family.

I still owe you 5 bucks from the smashfest dinner pizza order.

i haves to owe you next time k? good.

come backsz our doubles the Green Machine needs to **** doubles bracketz.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I swear you've been told that davids smashfest is going to be saturday
and that kyle is going too.

*double face palm*

-_-

Okay! Okay! Just making sure. xD

Atch, I won't be able to go to Thornhill... >_>

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i like nipples.

nipples nipples nipples.

Marikyoshi i'm going to introduce you to the community.

Desh is 16 and like the whitest kid ever. i swear he's on drugs sometimes when i meet him because when we play he sort of twitches and goes "yo wtf you can do that? that's sick!" and the game screen's just loading. but we love him.

Kyle looks 12 but he's really 19 and probably the most level-headed/chill. In general just epic win.

Stos plays Link and pretends he's a good character. But in seriousness Stos is awesome. I wish I could play a bad character as well as him but really I lack the patience to fight horrible horrible matchups.

RaynEX and me used to date but not anymore because i realized I needed someone bigger. You can take that any way you want. btw RaynEX is skinny and short compared to the other black people of our community (namley C 3 and I.B) so you actually CAN take that in a non-sexual way although i don't know why you'd want to. Sex makes everything more fun.

<3 bernie.

TyrantWolf got account jewed, his account is supposed to be "Lone Wolf" but somebody apparently took it and he didn't think to just spell it with numbers or add an underscore between the two words because it would show up on the site as Lone Wolf because everything's underlined anyways. But yeah. Adnan is amazing though, probably one of the best straight Peach mains in the world, but that doesn't say much (Peaches like teh c0ck).

C 3 is Charlie. He's black, but defies his stereotypes because not only is he educated and in possession of a job, he also remains one of the few people to not steal my food at smashfests on a regular basis, which disturbs me. He's also freakin' tall. Like, holy crap tall.

Desh.

Smash Lord
When did i ever do that? T.T
*twitch*
Lol and yeah i didnt think kyle was 19 when i saw him :x
i thought 13-14 lol <3

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
We also have a Toronto crew.
TEEN TITANTS.
TT (lol TT means pen*s is tagalog[flip language]) is build up with amazing smashers with incredible super powers.
like stos, he scrahs in rl, no homo.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ Macro.

please come back to smash scene.

your falcoz is like ****.

by **** i mean like i couldnt do anything last time we had a friendly.

Jagg

Smash Journeyman
I hate playing Falco. He's boring as ****. It's all about DK now.

And I never really left. I just mainly stay within my area <_<

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
i like nipples.

nipples nipples nipples.

Marikyoshi i'm going to introduce you to the community.

Desh is 16 and like the whitest kid ever. i swear he's on drugs sometimes when i meet him because when we play he sort of twitches and goes "yo wtf you can do that? that's sick!" and the game screen's just loading. but we love him.

Kyle looks 12 but he's really 19 and probably the most level-headed/chill. In general just epic win.

Stos plays Link and pretends he's a good character. But in seriousness Stos is awesome. I wish I could play a bad character as well as him but really I lack the patience to fight horrible horrible matchups.

RaynEX and me used to date but not anymore because i realized I needed someone bigger. You can take that any way you want. btw RaynEX is skinny and short compared to the other black people of our community (namley C 3 and I.B) so you actually CAN take that in a non-sexual way although i don't know why you'd want to. Sex makes everything more fun.

<3 bernie.

TyrantWolf got account jewed, his account is supposed to be "Lone Wolf" but somebody apparently took it and he didn't think to just spell it with numbers or add an underscore between the two words because it would show up on the site as Lone Wolf because everything's underlined anyways. But yeah. Adnan is amazing though, probably one of the best straight Peach mains in the world, but that doesn't say much (Peaches like teh c0ck).

C 3 is Charlie. He's black, but defies his stereotypes because not only is he educated and in possession of a job, he also remains one of the few people to not steal my food at smashfests on a regular basis, which disturbs me. He's also freakin' tall. Like, holy crap tall.
but but david, i thought u loved me D=

.Marik

is a social misfit
I do notice I was making myself look like quite the typical douche..

I just got confused about Stos information for a Smashfest and Idea's Smashfest, and now I know that Stos is going over on Thursday to Idea's house, but he isn't gonna be there on Saturday, because he's going camping.

But I now know that I'm going to Idea's place, and I'ma MapQuest his location. XP

And screw you Desh. xD

idea

Smash Master
lol, why are you going to my place, there are gonna be so few people...not that i'm complaining, please come =D we can all get pizza at domino's. they have the best garlic bread i've ever had, too. and they know me there, so i can call them and say "hi, it's Kyle"

i like nipples.
thanks, "chill" is exactly how i want to be thought of =)

and his dad makes amazing iced tea. i don't even like iced tea, really, but his is amazing.

David is gay. You can probably tell anyway by how he described everyone. He's extremely friendly. Probably 'cause he's so gay. He always touches people. He's a very nice guy, and as far as I can tell is usually the person who hosts smashfests and tournaments, which can be stressful since you have to take care of your house and all your guests on top of smashing with them. His sheik is really gay. Sheik is already sort of gay, being a crossdresser who carries needles with her everywhere, but his is especially so by knowing how to be careful or aggressive at the right times. David has long hair. The only thing I don't like about him is that the Wendy's near his house closed down.

.Marik

is a social misfit
lol, why are you going to my place, there are gonna be so few people...not that i'm complaining, please come =D we can all get pizza at domino's. they have the best garlic bread i've ever had, too. and they know me there, so i can call them and say "hi, it's Kyle"

David is gay. You can probably tell anyway by how he described everyone. He's extremely friendly. Probably 'cause he's so gay. He always touches people. He's a very nice guy, and as far as I can tell is usually the person who hosts smashfests and tournaments, which can be stressful since you have to take care of your house and all your guests on top of smashing with them. His sheik is really gay. Sheik is already sort of gay, being a crossdresser who carries needles with her everywhere, but his is especially so by knowing how to be careful or aggressive at the right times. David has long hair. The only thing I don't like about him is that the Wendy's near his house closed down.

Lawl. I could kinda tell when he went. <3 bernie or whatever...

*Looks at Switchblade's recent post*

Yeah, awesome me.

But that post was made of epic lulz.

And I f@cking hate Arby's. =P

Also, tell me the exact location of your house, and what time do you want me to be there?

*Edit* Never mind. =P

C 3

Smash Ace
C 3, my brother from a black family.

I DON'T OWE YOU 5 BUCKS BECAUSE YOU GAVE ME PIZZA FREE OF CHARGE! THANKS!

come backsz our doubles the Green Machine needs to **** doubles bracketz.
*Notice my correction of your faulty second statement :)*

If you need a teams partner, count me in. Will C 3 finally have a stable doubles partner?

I hate playing Falco. He's boring as ****. It's all about DK now.

And I never really left. I just mainly stay within my area <_<
DK = sexy. With that being said, can I borrow Tennis again? haha

and his dad makes amazing iced tea. i don't even like iced tea, really, but his is amazing.

Bernard has informed me u r having ppl over..... can I come to?

Desh.

Smash Lord
If you need a teams partner, count me in. Will C 3 finally have a stable doubles partner?
pssshh, i need one of those things too >_>
I need doubles practice in general >_>
*horrible at doubles but wants to play doubles D: *
someone be my doubles partner? =D

edit: and ty dzenan<3

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
they have the best garlic bread i've ever had, too. and they know me there, so i can call them and say "hi, it's Kyle"

The only thing I don't like about him is that the Wendy's near his house closed down.
god dammit kyle you have a close pizza location with good garlic bread i don't have anything remotely resembling good garlic bread around here except dante's maybe but it's too expensive T____T

now i want to come T_T

and yeah i hate that the wendy's closed down. i don't understand it either, i thought we basically kept them alive what with bringing 6-30 people every other saturday. i guess there was too much competition near there though; subway, kfc, taco bell, golden star, the many asian food stands outside the strip mall, etc.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Speaking of MSN, can anybody else add me?

Idea, KirbyKaze, anybody?

*Needs moar people to talk to* :yoshi:

Vwins

Smash Ace
David took a match from Azen. He is also the only Sheik to ever beat Ryan and I in a Canadian tournament. That might change, but my argument still stands.

Unless another canadian Sheik main comes along and proves otherwise, he is the best we have. When he's not being emo, or hugging Ryan - I think he can play smarter/better than the quebec Sheiks too. From what I understand, they don't play Sheik much anyways.
I can take sheik against you if you want.

Desh.

Smash Lord
° ° ° ° ° ° says:
DOUBLES!?!?!
-Chris-Strazzeri ~ ... says:
YUH D:
° ° ° ° ° ° says:
BE MAH PARTNER IN DUBBLES!
K =D
° ° ° ° ° ° says:

BUT
THAT MEANS
° ° ° ° ° ° says:
you need to play with me
° ° ° ° ° ° says:
YOU GOTTA COMPETE AND STUFF D:
° ° ° ° ° ° says:
if you come and play with me
° ° ° ° ° ° says:
then yeah
YAY <3

YAY
SO,
TEAM MARCO+CHRIS =D <3

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Ok let me be more specific because I only really have problems with this match up in one scenario.
How do I fight a super campy Falco on FD with peach?

Desh.

Smash Lord
Oooo i know kinda =D
Float just above the lasers to approach to kill the laser camping =/, no point in it if its not effective amirite?
space fairs like in every match up, bairs, cg,
i guess
idk =/
u prolly already knew that .
*shuts up*

Europhoria

Smash Lord
They'll either full hop the lasers or shield my approach cause I have no turnip to cover it (I can't get the time to pull them on FD usually through the spam)

Desh.

Smash Lord
Lol^^^
was about to suggest that, but fuuck. i hate tryna powersheild.
imo if u cant do it like 50% of the time i dont like to try, cuz i just get caught in teh spam >.<

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
im bored.

yo check it.
I'm a straight up baller like Michael Jordan.
but we are not the same im shooter like marvin the martian.
lolerblades.

oh yeah um i have a question.

if you powershield can you jump out of it.

btw instead of Teen Titants..
can we be like Looney characters.
i callz Marvin the Martian.

Top Bottom